21 May '22 14:59

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    21 May '22 15:08
    @kewpie said
    Why? As a remote foreign observer of US racial politics, it made perfect sense to me.
    As an entrenched American, living here,
    it made perfect sense to me too.
    ...........Powerful prose
  3. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    21 May '22 15:21
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Most ALL people don't enjoy
    the company of bigots.
    ....Everyone who reads your posts,
    realize that you have few friends...
    ...Must be hard, carrying all that hate.
  4. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    21 May '22 15:36
    @jimm619 said
    ...Must be hard, carrying all that hate.
    It's not hate.
    It's awareness.
  5. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    21 May '22 22:31
    @jj-adams said
    It's not hate.
    It's awareness.
    Well, at least you
    admit you're a bigot.
  6. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    21 May '22 23:25
    @suzianne said
    The man has had a lifetime of mistreatment by whites, just like his family, his neighbors, his kids, and every one of his ancestors going back hundreds of years. And here you sit whining about him expressing disgust over some privileged whites crying about "replacement theory" or some other invented bulls---.

Your privilege is showing, and man, is it ugly.
    Whatever the F' replacement theory is.

Anyway, I believe that two wrongs do not make a right. You and all the smell-o-crats believe otherwise
    and you are a tribe of hate, derision, division, and think you are superior. What phonies.
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    21 May '22 23:32
    @suzianne said
    I'm sure you won't mind if, everytime you use culture in a post, I replace it with the word racism, because that's what you mean, that's what Tucker Carlson means, and I know that's what you mean, and everyone knows that's what you mean, but you still use it because it makes you feel better about being a racist.

Carry on.
    Here's @Suzie64 at her finest,
    first, make something up that makes the person that she disagrees with (conservative) look racist.
    Put words in his mouth, if need be. When poster uses "culture" Suzie's mind switches it to "race"
    Then, accuse said person of being racist, and once again, Suzie64 looks the Social Justice Warrior saving the day.

What a DOOSH
  8. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    21 May '22 23:42
    @Suzianne says -
    It ain't "culture". What you mean is "race". Stop the dog-whistling.

Suzianne, try yourself - stop the lying, stop the racist bullchit,. the man said CULTURE,.
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    21 May '22 23:46
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    JJ, what we really need is to have the wokes, cancels, and other weird leftists separated away from normal people
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 May '22 00:04
    @suzianne said
    Keep pushing Replacement Theory and more non-whites will die.

All part of the plan, though, isn't it?

And here you are railing about "culture".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_whistle_(politics)
    It IS culture....the way certain people live, no matter their color. Many black people are super people, they don't storm jewelry stores and CVS and Louis Viton, and Clubs (I've never been to a 'club'😉. They just happen to be black, so it is not about being black, is it. So the people that do these things (one of them will kill someone before the clock strikes 12 tonite ) are people that subscribe to a certain culture. The culture that ruins our country, as you mentioned earlier, Suzianne. I will send some people with pamphlets to your door tomorrow to help you see the light, to commit!!!!!!

I am trying to help you understand about culture, Suzianne. It has nothing to do with what color someone is. You are a hardheaded little banterer, aren't you.
  11. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    22 May '22 00:23
    @averagejoe1 said
    It IS culture....the way certain people live, no matter their color. Many black people are super people, they don't storm jewelry stores and CVS and Louis Viton, and Clubs (I've never been to a 'club'😉. They just happen to be black, so it is not about being black, is it. So the people that do these things (one of them will kill someone before the clock strikes 12 tonit ...[text shortened]... t has nothing to do with what color someone is. You are a hardheaded little banterer, aren't you.
    You're going to give lessons on culture?
    You're joking , right?
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    22 May '22 07:021 edit
    @AverageJoe is correct, CULTURE.

I see ethnic Ukrainians and ethnic Russians in Ukraine are quite murderous towards one another.
    That is NOT skin color that has caused this ethnic rift. it's CULTURE differentiation.

A problem in America is the fact that a higher percentage of African Americans live in urban areas.
  13. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    22 May '22 07:19
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @AverageJoe is correct, CULTURE.

I see ethnic Ukrainians and ethnic Russians in Ukraine are quite murderous towards one another.
    That is NOT skin color that has caused this ethnic rift. it's CULTURE differentiation.

A problem in America is the fact that a higher percentage of African Americans live in urban areas.
    The culture of urban poverty is not ethnic or racial except indirectly so poor comparison. There are quite a number of civilized, law abiding and peaceful Blacks and a lot of violent impoverished urban whites of various ethnicities including WASPs.

YouTube : In Me Burberry
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 May '22 14:06
    @jj-adams said
    It's not hate.
    It's awareness.
    Nope, just simple hate.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 May '22 14:08
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @Suzianne says -

Suzianne, try yourself - stop the lying, stop the racist bullchit,. the man said CULTURE,.
    And EVERYONE knows what he means... even you.

It's dog-whistling, that's all.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree