1. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    18 May '22 22:162 edits
    OMG some insane white teen killed 10 black people, so what does Lenny Pitts do?
    Write an article about how white people whine about being robbed/raped/murdered by black people and are discriminated against for jobs/college placements/govt positions/+++.
    Not to mention all the other things they bring to the table with their fabulous African achievements and culture.
    Look at how much the world owes to Africans and their incessant whining about how awful white people are!!
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    18 May '22 22:33
    @suzianne said
    Give me a translation of this that isn't as racist as you can be.

Thanks.
    27 blacks killed in chicago on a weekend and not a peep out of you, a deranged white person kills some blacks and its just awful...we see who the racist is
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    18 May '22 23:11
    @mott-the-hoople said
    27 blacks killed in chicago on a weekend and not a peep out of you, a deranged white person kills some blacks and its just awful...we see who the racist is
    Hello, Mott. I hope you're having a nice day today.

Do you recall the recent thread about a Chinese man shooting a Taiwanese church? That was evil. You know why we talked about it and why it was big on the news? Because hate crimes and bigotry are evil.

Did that story make the news because the shooter was white? No. Was it discussed because the victims were black? No. It gained national attention because it was a depraved, senseless act committed out of hate.

Have you seen the threads condemning China's persecution of Muslims? Those threads having nothing to do with condemning whites, do they do they? So why would anyone care? Because it's evil.

So why do people condemn white supremacist violence? Is it because everyone hates white people? Or could it be, just like those murdered Taiwanese people, just like the Muslims oppressed by China...that people condemn white supremacist violence because it's evil?

In a country where whites are the majority and where whites hold most of the wealth and political political power, where whites have used that power to oppress minorities from inception to this day, for obvious reasons, white supremacist violence gets more coverage than violence from less powerful, poorer, much less numerous minorities.

I hope I've given you something to think about. And again, I sincerely hope you have a nice day.

Take care.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 May '22 23:16
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Great Mott....but your post will go no where. I will read it 8 times, that will even things out! It really is surreal, like a movie, showing blacks mowing each other down, everyone else whistles their way to work, maybe a lobster lunch. Ahhhhhhh, but then a white person does it. All hell breaks loose. It is almost like trying to figure, which side is Suzianne on? She is cool with black people getting killed. Then she writes us....like, like, hey, whiteys, these are OUR black people, don't be killing our people. WE do that!!!
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    19 May '22 00:29
    @suzianne said
    You must've missed it when I said this: "Biden's new DHS Disinformation Board died a quick death because he didn't allow them to defend themselves against the very thing it was designed to help fight."
    It died because it was Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, no other reason. Notice the capital S's.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 May '22 00:51
    @vivify said
    Hello, Mott. I hope you're having a nice day today.

Do you recall the recent thread about a Chinese man shooting a Taiwanese church? That was evil. You know why we talked about it and why it was big on the news? Because hate crimes and bigotry are evil.

Did that story make the news because the shooter was white? No. Was it discussed because the victims were black? ...[text shortened]... given you something to think about. And again, I sincerely hope you have a nice day.

Take care.
    you have been brainwashed into thinking one kind of dead is better than another
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    19 May '22 01:01
    @Suzianne says -
    That's hysterical.

Bigots don't criticize their own race.

---------------------
    EoT: Self-loathing ones do, and that fits you to a tee.

@Suzianne says -
    When was the last time you, or any of the 'usual suspects' here, said anything against whites?
    ---------------------------------------
    EoT: Individual white people...? All the time. Joe Biden, HRC, the Buffalo killer, just to mention three.
    What I will never do is blame ALL white people or ALL black people for the actions of one or two. That is something *you* would do, which is why I call you a racist.

Speaking of which, you've accused me of being a racist in the past, you are on the verge here in this thread, and all I will say to that at this juncture is, you are a phooking LIAR.
  8. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    19 May '22 01:04
    @averagejoe1 said
    Thread Alert. If one so much as says black or white, Suzianne will define and regard that person a racist. I felt that all should know that. And I don’t think she likes me very much, either.
    You should be proud and content that you are disliked by an extreme racist, my man.
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    19 May '22 01:11
    @suzianne said
    Have some huevos and tell me what's wrong about it.
    I kinda figured you couldn't see the racism and hatred in it.
    The author has an extreme bent, and he paints *all* white people with an ugly shade of disgust.

Way to go, Suzie. Just what we all need to read every day.
  10. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    19 May '22 01:41
    @AverageJoe1 says -
    It is almost like trying to figure, which side is Suzianne on? She is cool with black people getting killed.
    ---------------------------
    EoT: Yeah, if it happens in the streets of the inner city, by black people,, no problem at all.
    It hints at @Suzie not really caring about black people except as an excuse to rale at white people when white people abuse afros.

@AverageJoe1 says -
    Then she writes us....like, like, hey, whiteys, these are OUR black people, don't be killing our people. WE do that!!!
    -------------------------------------
    EoT: I concur. When Suzie gets into these racist brawls, you see her attack whitey but you don't see her run to the side of the afros.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 May '22 04:04
    @mott-the-hoople said
    you have been brainwashed into thinking one kind of dead is better than another
    Isn't that why you keep score?

Kinda like scalps in the Old West, huh?
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 May '22 04:061 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Those killings weren't racist, then, were they?

The growing racism in this country driven by white racists a-skeered they're gonna get "replaced" is what's horrible, but you love it, don't you? So much that you love to keep score just how many are offed so you can relax sooner.
  13. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 May '22 09:54
    @suzianne said
    Those killings weren't racist, then, were they?

The growing racism in this country driven by white racists a-skeered they're gonna get "replaced" is what's horrible, but you love it, don't you? So much that you love to keep score just how many are offed so you can relax sooner.
    so those deaths dont matter? How do you know racism wasnt at play?

Are you not aware that a person can be racist towards their own race…like you are
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 May '22 10:14
    @earl-of-trumps said
    I kinda figured you couldn't see the racism and hatred in it.
    The author has an extreme bent, and he paints *all* white people with an ugly shade of disgust.

Way to go, Suzie. Just what we all need to read every day.
    No, he doesn't. Just the ones who whine about being "underprivileged", or "passed over", or not given a certain job, or cheated at the grocery store by a clerk who can't count change, whatever. Whites have been doing all that, and more, to blacks for centuries. Stop whining and freaking grow a pair. No, you're NOT the most "put upon" race on the planet. Far, FAR from it. You've been given the lion's share of opportunity forever. Stop freaking crying to me that someone stole your binky.

Suck it up a be a compassionate white man, for once.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 May '22 10:19
    @mott-the-hoople said
    so those deaths dont matter? How do you know racism wasnt at play?

Are you not aware that a person can be racist towards their own race…like you are
    Hey, do you know something? Racism against whites is not a thing.

Can you bully a bully? No. That's just called corrective action to make sure the bully STOPS being a bully. Apparently, though, stupid white boys are way too stupid to learn ANYthing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree