1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 May '22 10:27
    @earl-of-trumps said
    I kinda figured you couldn't see the racism and hatred in it.
    The author has an extreme bent, and he paints *all* white people with an ugly shade of disgust.

Way to go, Suzie. Just what we all need to read every day.
    The man has had a lifetime of mistreatment by whites, just like his family, his neighbors, his kids, and every one of his ancestors going back hundreds of years. And here you sit whining about him expressing disgust over some privileged whites crying about "replacement theory" or some other invented bulls---.

Your privilege is showing, and man, is it ugly.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 May '22 10:30
    @suzianne said
    Those killings weren't racist, then, were they?

The growing racism in this country driven by white racists a-skeered they're gonna get "replaced" is what's horrible, but you love it, don't you? So much that you love to keep score just how many are offed so you can relax sooner.
    But they were definitely Culturalist. Proving my points over the years. In a barnyard, you see goats hanging in one area, chickens at their area, rabbits here, pigs there. So it goes, nature’s way. Sue, race has nothing to do with it. Say culture. Note the culturalists in the hoodies. I don’t have a hoodie. You got a hoodie?
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 May '22 10:42
    @AverageJoe1. Are y’all gearing up to storm the SCOTUS if things don’t go your way.? Will it be acceptable to you and your friends and lib culturalists for us to invoke a whataboutism comparing your unrest to that of Jan 6?
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 May '22 11:02
    @averagejoe1 said
    But they were definitely Culturalist. Proving my points over the years. In a barnyard, you see goats hanging in one area, chickens at their area, rabbits here, pigs there. So it goes, nature’s way. Sue, race has nothing to do with it. Say culture. Note the culturalists in the hoodies. I don’t have a hoodie. You got a hoodie?
    I'm sure you won't mind if, everytime you use culture in a post, I replace it with the word racism, because that's what you mean, that's what Tucker Carlson means, and I know that's what you mean, and everyone knows that's what you mean, but you still use it because it makes you feel better about being a racist.

Carry on.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 May '22 11:06
    @averagejoe1 said
    @AverageJoe1. Are y’all gearing up to storm the SCOTUS if things don’t go your way.? Will it be acceptable to you and your friends and lib culturalists for us to invoke a whataboutism comparing your unrest to that of Jan 6?
    Nope. Unlike you Trumptards, I love my country. I don't like what it has become, but it'll get better. We're less than four years post-Trump. Every year we get past it, things will get better. Maybe eventually we can be respected again, instead of being rightfully treated like pariahs the world over.
  6. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    19 May '22 11:53
    @suzianne said
    Nope. Unlike you Trumptards, I love my country. I don't like what it has become, but it'll get better. We're less than four years post-Trump. Every year we get past it, things will get better.
    How have things gotten better under Biden?
  7. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    19 May '22 11:55
    @suzianne said
    Hey, do you know something? Racism against whites is not a thing.

Can you bully a bully? No. That's just called corrective action to make sure the bully STOPS being a bully. Apparently, though, stupid white boys are way too stupid to learn ANYthing.
    @suzianne said
    Hey, do you know something? Racism against whites is not a thing.

Really, that would be one of the most outrages idiotic things I have ever heard. Are you THAT biased in your own, damn, I cannot even comprehend that you would say it.
    Esp when you are so overtly racist against whites yourself, damn, thats weird.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 May '22 12:56
    @suzianne said
    I'm sure you won't mind if, everytime you use culture in a post, I replace it with the word racism, because that's what you mean, that's what Tucker Carlson means, and I know that's what you mean, and everyone knows that's what you mean, but you still use it because it makes you feel better about being a racist.

Carry on.
    Uhhhh, you are so off base, Suzianne. The Skin Heads, KuKlux Klan, BLM, all cultures, all white., You are so overwrought you are not keeping your eye on the sparrow. Culture describes a particular group of people. There can be work culture, group culture , family culture. Why, some cultures are white. Geez. Get a grip. You keep watering down your posts with this foolishness.
  9. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    19 May '22 13:04
    @suzianne said
    Bigots don't criticize their own race.
    Oh, please.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BoomerangBigot
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 May '22 19:17
    Weekend is here. Lord, the knifings. People of culture in Chicago will be busy. Do I dare predict the final tally on Monday morning? I myself am going to sit on a lakeside porch and watch the PGA. What are all you fellers gonna do? I mean, things that don't involve hoodies.
  11. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    20 May '22 03:30
    @shallow-blue said
    Oh, please.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BoomerangBigot
    I would suspect that mainly guilt ridden ( delusional ) whites would be in this group.
    It seems that so many have had guilt shoved down their throats for years.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 May '22 11:55
    @averagejoe1 said
    Weekend is here. Lord, the knifings. People of culture in Chicago will be busy. Do I dare predict the final tally on Monday morning? I myself am going to sit on a lakeside porch and watch the PGA. What are all you fellers gonna do? I mean, things that don't involve hoodies.
    Wow, Thursday night, not even the weekend, TWO dead in Chicago. I was going to predict 7 killings, I guess I have to call it 9 now. I am having coffee on my lakeside porch. Birds tweeting, I love this country.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 May '22 01:52
    @averagejoe1 said
    Wow, Thursday night, not even the weekend, TWO dead in Chicago. I was going to predict 7 killings, I guess I have to call it 9 now. I am having coffee on my lakeside porch. Birds tweeting, I love this country.
    Sonhouse and I are going to jam while we watch FOXNews live, as they air the latest episode of People of Culture Bake Cookies in Chicago.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 May '22 01:58
    @suzianne said
    Nope. Unlike you Trumptards, I love my country. I don't like what it has become, but it'll get better. We're less than four years post-Trump. Every year we get past it, things will get better. Maybe eventually we can be respected again, instead of being rightfully treated like pariahs the world over.
    You don’t like what it has become!?!??? What in the hell? Who does, Suzianne ? I don’t get it. It gets worse every day, and you just now are feeling it!.,.???!!!?? Help me Rhonda. Anyway, it’s too late.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 May '22 14:272 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    You don’t like what it has become!?!??? What in the hell? Who does, Suzianne ? I don’t get it. It gets worse every day, and you just now are feeling it!.,.???!!!?? Help me Rhonda. Anyway, it’s too late.
    Keep pushing Replacement Theory and more non-whites will die.

All part of the plan, though, isn't it?

And here you are railing about "culture".

It ain't "culture". What you mean is "race". Stop the dog-whistling.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_whistle_(politics)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree