1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 May '22 14:09
    @earl-of-trumps said
    JJ, what we really need is to have the wokes, cancels, and other weird leftists separated away from normal people
    Pushing for segregation now?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 May '22 14:13
    @averagejoe1 said
    It IS culture....the way certain people live, no matter their color. Many black people are super people, they don't storm jewelry stores and CVS and Louis Viton, and Clubs (I've never been to a 'club'😉. They just happen to be black, so it is not about being black, is it. So the people that do these things (one of them will kill someone before the clock strikes 12 tonit ...[text shortened]... t has nothing to do with what color someone is. You are a hardheaded little banterer, aren't you.
    And you are so utterly full of shyte.

"They just happen to be black."

Straight from the mouth of Tucker Carlson.

It's straight-up dog-whistling.

You know what you mean, and everyone within the sound of your voice knows what you mean. This is how Tucker gets away with it and it's exactly how people here get away with it.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 May '22 14:14
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @AverageJoe is correct, CULTURE.

I see ethnic Ukrainians and ethnic Russians in Ukraine are quite murderous towards one another.
    That is NOT skin color that has caused this ethnic rift. it's CULTURE differentiation.

A problem in America is the fact that a higher percentage of African Americans live in urban areas.
    Who drove them there?
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 May '22 14:16
    @athousandyoung said
    The culture of urban poverty is not ethnic or racial except indirectly so poor comparison. There are quite a number of civilized, law abiding and peaceful Blacks and a lot of violent impoverished urban whites of various ethnicities including WASPs.

[youtube In Me Burberry]iuBxsYB1IJY[/youtube]
    Especially in melting-pot cities such as New York.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 May '22 19:101 edit
    @suzianne said
    And you are so utterly full of shyte.

"They just happen to be black."

Straight from the mouth of Tucker Carlson.

It's straight-up dog-whistling.

You know what you mean, and everyone within the sound of your voice knows what you mean. This is how Tucker gets away with it and it's exactly how people here get away with it.
    Simply put, some white people do bad things, and some black people do good things. What a merry go round. So, since color cannot be a common denominator, it has to be the difference in culture. To me, people that do things (cultural things, like cut off a thief's hand) that are not part of my culture are, to me, people of culture. I don't call my-Self a person of culture. People not of my culture are people of culture.
    So color has nothing to do with it. Further, it is important to me that I not be confused with, or mingle with, people of certain cultures. Rabbits don't mingle with chickens. Hope that helps. I think I am more of a rabbit, and you are more of a peckin' chicken!! (chicken emoji here). 🙂
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 May '22 23:11
    @AverageJoe1
    Whitey is who got Africans here so we are now paying the price for centuries of slavery and suppression but that means NOTHING to the likes of you because you think that is all in the past.
    Grow some balls and admit there was and is suppression against blacks RIGHT NOW.
  7. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    23 May '22 23:372 edits
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Grow some balls and admit there was and is suppression against blacks RIGHT NOW.
    You must be joking.
    Blacks are idolized, lionized, and simonized as the greatest thing since sliced bread. They dominate music and sports, are wayyyy over represented in Movies and TV, and according to the media can do no wrong and are always the victim, while they get Affirmative Action placements in our best universities and govt jobs.
    Cops are now afraid to use force against blacks or even defend themselves until way beyond the last possible second.
    Cry me a river..
  8. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    24 May '22 00:52
    @jj-adams said
    You must be joking.
    Blacks are idolized, lionized, and simonized as the greatest thing since sliced bread. They dominate music and sports, are wayyyy over represented in Movies and TV, and according to the media can do no wrong and are always the victim, while they get Affirmative Action placements in our best universities and govt jobs.
    Cops are now afraid to use force a ...[text shortened]... ainst blacks or even defend themselves until way beyond the last possible second.
    Cry me a river..
    Bunch of racist BS...
    Facts?...or one bigots opinion?
    LINKS PLEASE
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 May '22 01:55
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Whitey is who got Africans here so we are now paying the price for centuries of slavery and suppression but that means NOTHING to the likes of you because you think that is all in the past.
    You and others say that a lot, but you don't give us an example of suppression. You tried and lost when you railed on about Georgia having voting laws which suppress blacks. There is more voting in Georgia right now than ever, up 20%. So you are wrong, Sonhouse, that the black race was suppressed.
    It is refreshing that you write not about Trump!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree