1. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    18 Mar '21 03:17
    @metal-brain said
    Your claimed her research has nothing to do with mRNA vaccines. What is your source of information?

"While a virus can infect your cells, an mRNA vaccine (which is just a molecule) cannot."

A virus is just a molecule. An mRNA vaccine manipulates your cells to produce a foreign protein. A virus manipulates your cells to produce a foreign protein. They both do about ...[text shortened]... technology to mimic what a virus does with a different protein. That is how that technology evolved.
    No no no no no. Almost everything you wrote here is wrong.

My source of information is what you posted in the OP. You posted the article. The researcher sourced in the article, in the link you posted, says her research has nothing to do with vaccines.

A virus is not a molecule. A molecule is a molecule. A virus is a virus. These are obviously different things. Vaccines are not infections, nor are they based on infections. Your writing is gibberish.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Mar '21 05:11
    @metal-brain said
    Here is another quote from your link:

"The claim that vaccines contain cancer causing ingredients has long been pushed by vaccine opponents."

The article in the link I posted makes no such claim.
    I’ve given you a second scientific article stating that your original claim are entirely wrong. All you’ve done is find another quot in this second article, also stating that vaccine opponents are making this false claim, and you’re saying “oh but that’s not in my original article.”

You truly are a moron aren’t you.

Go back to my first reply to you and start there. There I direct you to the source links of your own original article (which is NOT scientific) and one of the sources cited by the author states that their work on cancer suppressing genes is NOTHING to do with covid vaccines.

And don’t comeback to me again bleating ‘Oh but I can’t find it divegeester”
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    18 Mar '21 05:42
    @divegeester said
    I’ve given you a second scientific article stating that your original claim are entirely wrong. All you’ve done is find another quot in this second article, also stating that vaccine opponents are making this false claim, and you’re saying “oh but that’s not in my original article.”

Go back to my first reply to you and start ther ...[text shortened]... ith covid vaccines.

He can’t find it. It’s not in his rabbit hole.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '21 07:39
    @wildgrass said
    No no no no no. Almost everything you wrote here is wrong.

My source of information is what you posted in the OP. You posted the article. The researcher sourced in the article, in the link you posted, says her research has nothing to do with vaccines.

A virus is not a molecule. A molecule is a molecule. A virus is a virus. These are obviously different things. Vaccines are not infections, nor are they based on infections. Your writing is gibberish.
    "The researcher sourced in the article, in the link you posted, says her research has nothing to do with vaccines."

Copy and paste the quote and don't omit important parts of it making it out of context.

A virus is a molecule. Complexity has nothing to do with it. The whole tire on your automobile is a molecule. You don't know what you are talking about. You are wrong.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '21 07:43
    @divegeester said

Go back to my first reply to you and start ther ...[text shortened]... ith covid vaccines.

"one of the sources cited by the author states that their work on cancer suppressing genes is NOTHING to do with covid vaccines."

Once again, post the source and the excerpt. I am not a mind reader. You said "one of the sources" so which one? Stop playing stupid games!
  6. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    18 Mar '21 12:492 edits
    @metal-brain said
    "The researcher sourced in the article, in the link you posted, says her research has nothing to do with vaccines."

Copy and paste the quote and don't omit important parts of it making it out of context.

A virus is a molecule. Complexity has nothing to do with it. The whole tire on your automobile is a molecule. You don't know what you are talking about. You are wrong.
    Divegeester posted the quote on page 1 of this thread. I posted it again on page 3. It is also the first sentence in the MSKCC link in the article you posted at the beginning of this thread. I'm sure you have already read it, and you can find it again and read it there with full context.
    Assuming you meant to use the plural 'molecules' I suppose you're right. All things are made of molecules and some of those things are bad. Since molecules are in vaccines and some molecules are found in harmful things then vaccines are harmful. Did I get that logic right?

Check your own sources before posting junk.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Mar '21 00:38
    @wildgrass said
    Divegeester posted the quote on page 1 of this thread. I posted it again on page 3. It is also the first sentence in the MSKCC link in the article you posted at the beginning of this thread. I'm sure you have already read it, and you can find it again and read it there wit ...[text shortened]... hen vaccines are harmful. Did I get that logic right?

Check your own sources before posting junk.
    And here is what he said:

"My “source” is one of the quoted “sources” at the foot of your crappy article, which incidentally, is NOT written by a scientist."

Which one? All I ask for is the source. If you or div cannot provide that maybe it is because it is not related to the person he is being critical of. Perhaps you don't even know what div is talking about and are simply repeating his lies.

I don't know any such source exists. Nobody wants to reveal the source. Perhaps div just made it up.
  8. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    19 Mar '21 16:292 edits
    @metal-brain said
    And here is what he said:

"My “source” is one of the quoted “sources” at the foot of your crappy article, which incidentally, is NOT written by a scientist."

Which one? All I ask for is the source. If you or div cannot provide that maybe it is because it is not related to the person he is being critical of. Perhaps you don't even know what div is talking about and a ...[text shortened]... I don't know any such source exists. Nobody wants to reveal the source. Perhaps div just made it up.
    It's the source in your reference, sir.

Interesting, I think, that propaganda click-bait "MEDICAL SHOCKER" articles like this one are only effective because they do not expect their readers to check the authors' own sources. The Sloan Kettering scientist referred to in the article is Dr. Mayr. She quickly refutes everything written in that article, in the link provided in the article. The real shocker is that people fall for this B.S.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Mar '21 00:071 edit
    @wildgrass said

Interesting, I think, that propaganda click-bait "MEDICAL SHOCKER" articles like this one are only effective because they do not expect their readers to check the authors' own sources. The Sloan Kettering scientist referred to in the article is Dr. Mayr. She quickly refutes everything written in that article, in the link provided in the article. The real shocker is that people fall for this B.S.
    Which source?
    Copy and paste the link for crying out loud. Can't anybody freaking do that?

Here is the true source:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-018-0465-8

Show me where it says what you claim.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Mar '21 04:17
    @wildgrass said

"The Sloan Kettering scientist referred to in the article is Dr. Mayr. She quickly refutes everything written in that article, in the link provided in the article."

What is your source of information?
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    20 Mar '21 04:53
    No. MRNA vaccines do not cause cancer.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Mar '21 07:211 edit
    @shavixmir said
    No. MRNA vaccines do not cause cancer.
    Some viruses can with mRNA. Can you explain why viruses can and mRNA vaccines cannot? I didn't think so.

Assertions mean nothing if you cannot explain why. I could teach a parrot to say that. It doesn't mean he can understand what he repeats.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/oncogenic-viruses
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    20 Mar '21 08:37
    @metal-brain said
    Some viruses can with mRNA. Can you explain why viruses can and mRNA vaccines cannot? I didn't think so.

Assertions mean nothing if you cannot explain why. I could teach a parrot to say that. It doesn't mean he can understand what he repeats.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/oncogenic-viruses
    Vaccines don’t cause cancer.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Mar '21 08:511 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Some viruses can with mRNA.
    Metal Brain is a good name for you 😆
    (Metal in the Brain, even better)

I think you should just avoid the vaccines and go hang out with Eladar...if he’s still alive.
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 Mar '21 09:16
    @metal-brain said
    Scientists at Sloan Kettering said so.

https://www.newstarget.com/2021-03-02-scientists-discover-mrna-inactivates-tumor-suppressing-proteins.html

Is it true?
    No.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree