1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Mar '21 06:13
    Scientists at Sloan Kettering said so.

https://www.newstarget.com/2021-03-02-scientists-discover-mrna-inactivates-tumor-suppressing-proteins.html

Is it true?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Mar '21 06:44
    @metal-brain said

https://www.newstarget.com/2021-03-02-scientists-discover-mrna-inactivates-tumor-suppressing-proteins.html

Is it true?
    More conspiracy theories.

Can't you give it a rest?
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Mar '21 07:201 edit
    @suzianne said

What conspiracy theory?

They are scientists reporting facts. They are basically saying mRNA vaccines can cause cancer the same way oncogenic viruses do. It makes perfect sense.

You are in denial of facts again. Give it a rest.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/oncogenic-viruses
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Mar '21 08:501 edit
    @metal-brain said

Is it true?
    Why don’t you do just a tiny little bit of research before you post this utter bollox?

”It’s important to note that mRNAs are a normal component of all cells and the specific ones discussed here are not involved in mRNA-based vaccines, like the one developed against SARS-CoV-2.”

From the first paragraph of the first quoted source link I clicked on.
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    12 Mar '21 13:16
    @metal-brain said

Is it true?
    Nope
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Mar '21 13:33
    @divegeester said
    Why don’t you do just a tiny little bit of research before you post this utter bollox?

”It’s important to note that mRNAs are a normal component of all cells and the specific ones discussed here are not involved in mRNA-based vaccines, like the one developed against SARS-CoV-2.”

Not from the first paragraph of the link I posted.
    What is your source of information?
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    12 Mar '21 13:571 edit
    @divegeester said

Your being a bit over generous MB does his research and then twists or ignores the results that aren’t on message with his disinformation HQ in the Kremlin.
    It’s no coincidence that this poster is in lockstep with the current Russian disinformation campaign against vaccines.
    Mmmm I wonder why they do not want western economies getting vaccinated and opening up again.
  8. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    12 Mar '21 14:42
    @metal-brain said

Is it true?
    "scientists at Sloan Kettering found that mRNA itself carries cancer CAUSING changes"

Pssst: Every cell in your body has truckloads of mRNA!

I guess we all have cancer.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Mar '21 15:421 edit
    @sh76 said
    "scientists at Sloan Kettering found that mRNA itself carries cancer CAUSING changes"

Can't you read?

"The information carrying molecule, messenger RNA, can instruct human cells ultimately in the same way as cancer drivers, playing a major role in causing cancer to thrive while inactivating natural tumor-suppressing proteins the human body creates to save you from cancer. This is the complete opposite of what the CDC and the vaccine manufactures are telling everyone right now about the Covid vaccines, and this is based on clinical research by molecular biologists at the Sloan Kettering Institute."

Here is an excerpt from the link below:

"In recent years, much attention has been focused on the study of human tumor viruses as etiological roles of such viruses in human cancers have been elucidated. The study of virally induced cancers has provided many basic insights into cancer, the most important of which is the identification and functional characterization of many oncogenes and tumor suppressor genes."

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/oncogenic-viruses

Pssst: Every cell in your body has truckloads of mRNA, but mRNA vaccines program your body into producing foreign proteins your body normally does not produce.

Also, the only way to reverse it is another mRNA shot. This insures more vaccine doses and profits. Since vaccines are immune from lawsuits unless you can prove they knew their vaccine was unsafe, they will rake in more profits so you can stay alive.

Win win for big pharma.
  10. Standard memberbunnyknight
    bunny knight
    planet Earth
    Moves
    12 Mar '21 18:17
    @sh76 said

Actually we all do have cancer. Our bodies constantly clean-out tiny cancerous cells day after day. It's a continuous process and works very well as long as your organic chemistry remains healthy and functioning. But when your body is overwhelmed by carcinogens, like weird chemicals or modified foods, your protective immune system can't keep up. And if your biochemistry starts to malfunction due to lack of proper nutrients or exposure to toxins, then your chance of fighting off any type of cancer drops even further. And when your natural immune system is wrecked, you are pretty much gone.
  11. Standard memberbunnyknight
    bunny knight
    planet Earth
    Moves
    12 Mar '21 18:20
    @suzianne said

Ah yes! We all know that conspiracies don't exist. What silly nonsense! Powerful super-rich sociopaths would NEVER lie or do anything immoral; All the wars they started were all about spreading freedom, goodness and love; Chemotherapy is the only solution to cancer; Super-expensive FDA approved drugs are necessary for proper health; Coca Cola is just as safe as herbal tea; herbicides and antibiotics are perfectly safe and necessary.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Mar '21 19:02
    @metal-brain said
    Can't you read?

"The information carrying molecule, messenger RNA, can instruct human cells ultimately in the same way as cancer drivers, playing a major role in causing cancer to thrive while inactivating natural tumor-suppressing proteins the human body creates to save you from cancer. This is the complete opposite of what the CDC and the vaccine manufactures are tel ...[text shortened]... vaccine was unsafe, they will rake in more profits so you can stay alive.

Win win for big pharma.
    You obviously missed Dr. Fauci addressing this very issue on CNN today.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Mar '21 19:13
    @metal-brain said
    Not from the first paragraph of the link I posted.
    What is your source of information?
    My “source” is one of the quoted “sources” at the foot of your crappy article, which incidentally, is NOT written by a scientist.

Do some fuking reading; just a little bit.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Mar '21 22:55
    @divegeester said
    My “source” is one of the quoted “sources” at the foot of your crappy article, which incidentally, is NOT written by a scientist.

Do some fuking reading; just a little bit.
    One of many sources listed at the bottom of an article? I can't read them all so I don't know what you are talking about. At least the author provides his sources. I would think you would appreciate that.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Mar '21 23:471 edit
    @Suzianne
    For MB, Dr. Fauci is the ENEMY not to be trusted because MB thinks he is in cahoots with big Pharma and will therefore be the next big Pharma billionaire because Fauci has some bio stock or other.

Here is the source paper:

https://www.mskcc.org/news/scientists-find-cancer-drivers-hiding-rna-not-dna

Notice she does not say MRMA CAUSES cancer just that if the letters are a bit scrambled it MIGHT cause cancer.

I think I will take that huge chance, wife and I just got both doses so we will tell you if we die of cancer.

BTW, we didn't have a single issue with either of the 4 shots we got other than a slightly sore arm.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree