1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Mar '21 23:29
    @shavixmir said
    Vaccines don’t cause cancer.
    Assertions mean nothing if you cannot explain why. I could teach a parrot to say that. It doesn't mean he can understand what he repeats.
  2. Subscribershavixmironline
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    21 Mar '21 04:20
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Mar '21 13:19
    @shavixmir said
    Polly want a cracker?
  4. Subscribershavixmironline
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    22 Mar '21 13:22

Just repeat after me.
  5. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Mar '21 14:13
    @shavixmir

Vaccines don't cause cancer.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Mar '21 14:20
    @Metal-Brain
    How does it feel to have zero credibility here since what you are in reality is a professional troll?
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Mar '21 16:48
    @wildgrass said
    @shavixmir

Vaccines don't cause cancer.
    Some viruses can with mRNA. Can you explain why oncogenic viruses can and mRNA vaccines cannot?

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/oncogenic-viruses
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Mar '21 16:49
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    How does it feel to have zero credibility here since what you are in reality is a professional troll?
    You are the troll. You are avoiding debates and gaslighting.
  9. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Mar '21 16:52
    @metal-brain said
    Some viruses can with mRNA. Can you explain why oncogenic viruses can and mRNA vaccines cannot?

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/oncogenic-viruses
    Viruses and mRNA are not the same thing. Stop using them interchangeably.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Mar '21 17:08
    @wildgrass said
    Viruses and mRNA are not the same thing. Stop using them interchangeably.
    Stop acting like you don't know exactly what I am asking you.

RNA Viruses use mRNA to manipulate your cells into reproducing a protein molecule (virus). mRNA vaccines manipulate your cells into reproducing a protein molecule as well, just a different kind.

The process for manipulating your cells into producing protein molecules is the same with both. If you do not know that you are not a molecular biologist as you have claimed to be. No molecular biologist could possibly be that ignorant.
  11. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Mar '21 17:49
    @metal-brain said
    Stop acting like you don't know exactly what I am asking you.

RNA Viruses use mRNA to manipulate your cells into reproducing a protein molecule (virus). mRNA vaccines manipulate your cells into reproducing a protein molecule as well, just a different kind.

The process for manipulating your cells into producing protein molecules is the same with both. If you do not ...[text shortened]... ecular biologist as you have claimed to be. No molecular biologist could possibly be that ignorant.
    ... just a different kind.

Yes, different is key here. You would not look at the tire of a car and call it a car. These things (RNA and viruses) are different because they are not the same.
    The process for manipulating your cells into producing protein molecules is the same with both.
    No, not the same.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Mar '21 18:22
    @wildgrass said
    ... just a different kind.

Yes, different is key here. You would not look at the tire of a car and call it a car. These things (RNA and viruses) are different because they are not the same.
    The process for manipulating your cells into producing protein molecules is the same with both.
    No, not the same.
    You explained nothing.
    You clearly don't know.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Mar '21 14:19
    @Metal-Brain
    And YOU are clearly full of shyte, as fits a professional troll. You don't argue, you put out opinions.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Mar '21 02:07
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    And YOU are clearly full of shyte, as fits a professional troll. You don't argue, you put out opinions.
    You are the troll.
    You don't debate. You avoid debates with ad hominem attacks.
    You are on the wrong forum.

You took the mRNA vaccine that isn't a vaccine. It isn't my fault you ignored my warnings. That is all on you. That is what happens when you let your partisan bias do your thinking. It is a shame you will learn the hard way.

They will have an mRNA shot to produce the protein their vaccine is taking away though. More money for them and you cannot sue them because their cause of it is classified (falsely) as a vaccine.

Your partisan leap of faith is what led to this. You need to wake up sooner or later. Neither major political party cares about you.

YouTube

They think of you like you think of a rodent. You are a pest to them. Human life is the cheapest thing in the world going by supply and demand. You are worth next to nothing as far as they are concerned. They don't give a shyte about you and you worship them.

Fauci and Gates are your god kings. They installed you with their operating system and you will accept updates to it whenever they decide you will. All they have to do is to make up a new variant and you will line up like livestock to be tagged.
  15. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    24 Mar '21 16:55
    @metal-brain said
    You are the troll.
    You don't debate. You avoid debates with ad hominem attacks.
    You are on the wrong forum.

You took the mRNA vaccine that isn't a vaccine. It isn't my fault you ignored my warnings. That is all on you. That is what happens when you let your partisan bias do your thinking. It is a shame you will learn the hard way.

They will have an mRNA shot to pr ...[text shortened]... l. All they have to do is to make up a new variant and you will line up like livestock to be tagged.
    A 'debate'? You're just rambling on changing the definitions of words.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree