1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    27 Sep '15 07:40
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    Are you still a government cheese eating welfare rat that complains about the system that supports you ?
    Say what?
    What's that got to do with Cameron shagging a dead pig?
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    07 Oct '15 09:38
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Do you feel the same way about all leading politicians or just those in cabinet, or just those in the Conservative party, or just those who make shadow cabinet, or those who went to public school, or just those who went to Ox-bridge?
    Mostly the same about most leading politicians, but Cameron and Osborne do come across as the worst of the old baronials.
  3. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    07 Oct '15 10:02
    There is no evidence whatsoever that Cameron inserted himself into a dead pig. What is undeniably true is that he is the Prime Minister of the UNITED KINGDOM, not just England. Please don't confuse the two.
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    07 Oct '15 11:34
    Piggate

YouTube
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Oct '15 11:51
    Originally posted by C J Horse
    There is no evidence whatsoever that Cameron inserted himself into a dead pig. What is undeniably true is that he is the Prime Minister of the UNITED KINGDOM, not just England. Please don't confuse the two.
    With 1 seat in Scotland, I don't think the pig shagger has much of a mandate, no matter what title you give him.
  6. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    07 Oct '15 12:12
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    With 1 seat in Scotland, I don't think the pig shagger has much of a mandate, no matter what title you give him.
    I didn't give him the title - it's what he is. The people of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland find it really annoying that ignoramuses like you use England as a synonym for the UK.
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Oct '15 12:25
    Originally posted by C J Horse
    I didn't give him the title - it's what he is. The people of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland find it really annoying that ignoramuses like you use England as a synonym for the UK.
    Haha.
    Ask any Scot if he wants the pig shagger as prime-minister...

We don't.
    And he can stay South of the border shagging sheep as long as he bloody well wants.
  8. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    07 Oct '15 15:34
    Haha.
    Ask any Scot if he wants the pig shagger as prime-minister...

We don't.
    And he can stay South of the border shagging sheep as long as he bloody well wants.
    Scotland and the rest have had opportunities to leave the UK, and apparently most did not want to do so.
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Oct '15 16:32
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Scotland and the rest have had opportunities to leave the UK, and apparently most did not want to do so.
    Yeah... I really should consider the Scots English now... But after the last election, they made a move in redemption.
  10. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    07 Oct '15 16:49
    Say what?
    What's that got to do with Cameron shagging a dead pig?
    The Yanks will get theirs. An up and commer in the Libertarian ranks, one improbably named, Augustus Sol Invictus, goes around killing goats and drinking their blood. Just a pagan sacrificial thank offering. Nothing to see....keep moving.
    And there was I thinking the only connection with would be politicians and goats were bare backed rides in the moonlight....
  11. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    07 Oct '15 17:015 edits
    Originally posted by kmax87
    The Yanks will get theirs. An up and commer in the Libertarian ranks, one improbably named, Augustus Sol Invictus, goes around killing goats and drinking their blood. Just a pagan sacrificial thank offering. Nothing to see....keep moving.
    And there was I thinking the only connection with would be politicians and goats were bare backed rides in the moonlight....
    Holy Batmobile I thought you were joking!

http://www.examiner.com/article/augustus-sol-invictus-senate-candidate-belongs-to-a-cult-and-sacrificed-a-goat

This guy is as close to 666 as we're ever going to get...he's a wannabe Nero (or Diocletian)

Sublime - Santeria
    youtube.com/watch?v=U60W49hrbsw

He practices Santeria
    He's got his crystal ball
    Invictus has a million dollars
    And he'll spend it all

A Roman style pagan with a name like Augustus Sol Invictus will expect to be worshipped after death. He is also likely to persecute Christians.
  12. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    07 Oct '15 19:371 edit
    MARCO RUBIO SAVE US FROM THIS ANTIPOPE

Bernie Sanders for President
  13. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    08 Oct '15 03:57
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Holy Batmobile I thought you were joking!

http://www.examiner.com/article/augustus-sol-invictus-senate-candidate-belongs-to-a-cult-and-sacrificed-a-goat

This guy is as close to 666 as we're ever going to get...he's a wannabe Nero (or Diocletian)

[i]Sublime - Santeria
    youtube.com/watch?v=U60W49hrbsw

He practices Santeria
    He's got his crys ...[text shortened]... l Invictus will expect to be worshipped after death. He is also likely to persecute Christians.
    It's definitely one of those you couldn't make this $%!+ up moments. 🙄
  14. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    08 Oct '15 09:34
    http://gu.com/p/4d5v7?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Gmail
  15. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    08 Oct '15 12:511 edit
    http://www.theguardian.com/politics/video/2015/oct/08/steve-bell-cameron-legacy-dave-who-put-his-cock-in-a-pig-video

Dave's legacy is secure.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree