1. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Oct '15 16:11
    Yeah , yeah, Black Mirror episode where a PM has to screw a pig on live TV to save the princess of whatever . It was pretty weird.
  2. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Oct '15 18:40
    Nicola Sturgeon , the leader of the Scot's SNP has just called the prime minister "pig headed " over his treatment to Scotland .
    Maybe the drab bag has a sense of humour ?
  3. Standard memberAmaurote
    No Name Maddox
    County Doledrum
    Moves
    17 Oct '15 19:39
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Nicola Sturgeon , the leader of the Scot's SNP has just called the prime minister "pig headed " over his treatment to Scotland .
    Maybe the drab bag has a sense of humour ?
    She's only jealous, he's leader of the one mainstream political party that actually privatizes more than hers.
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 Oct '15 20:31
    Haha!!!

Well spoken.

However, the pig jokes are far from over.... I hope.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Oct '15 21:59
    Here's the Black Mirror episode video all about it:

YouTube
  6. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    18 Oct '15 06:521 edit
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    You are so witty!
    My God, you must be a stand-up comedian or something to be so funny!!!
    Actually I wasn't trying to be witty or funny shav, it was an observation. From your profile, (guppy poo and sewers) and past posts here, it would be my assumption you don't mind wallowing in the mire.

Do you have some issue with someone putting their dick inside a dead animal. It was a youthful prank, if he were to be a practicing dead pig shagger that might be a problem, if anyone were to do this as a pastime or hobby there would be some doubt as to the mans sanity. But wasn't this just one of those stupid hazing pranks young fellows get up to.

The only issue here: Has he been honest? Did he do it then deny it? That would be the sole reason for one to get their knickers in a knot over this issue.
  7. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    18 Oct '15 07:033 edits
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Haha!!!

Well spoken.

However, the pig jokes are far from over.... I hope.
    Be good if they weren't so hackneyed.

You definitely wouldn't have heard Winston Churchchill trotting out anything so trite. (NOT a pun)
  8. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Oct '15 14:09
    Originally posted by Amaurote
    She's only jealous, he's leader of the one mainstream political party that actually privatizes more than hers.
    Nah... she's jealous because she wasn't asked to stand in for the pig. Mind you... can't blame Cameron for that detail.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree