1. Standard memberAmaurote
    No Name Maddox
    County Doledrum
    Moves
    09 Oct '15 21:584 edits
    Originally posted by C J Horse
    There is no evidence whatsoever that Cameron inserted himself into a dead pig.
    This is technically true, although there was an interesting delay between the original statement that Cameron wasn't going to dignify the allegation with a response and the follow-up that he was now responding and he could categorically assure the world that he never inserted himself into any dead pig, never ever ever, not a bit of it.

Presumably the delay was necessitated by him pacing around an expensively furnished room, saying, "Think, think, think. Piers Gaveston, was I a member? Well, there was that ceremony when I had to burn £50 notes in front of a beggar, and then there was that occasion where I had to run around a jobcentre wearing antlers on my head fixed to a photograph of my mansion, shouting at the nithlings. And there was that thing with the donkey, with the feathers and the boa constrictor, and then there was thing I had to do with the badger, and that business with the ocelot where I had to... wait, no pig! There was never a pig, never! Outrageous, I'll sue him at once!"
  2. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    09 Oct '15 22:27
    Originally posted by C J Horse
    There is no evidence whatsoever that Cameron inserted himself into a dead pig. What is undeniably true is that he is the Prime Minister of the UNITED KINGDOM, not just England. Please don't confuse the two.
    Well the pig couldn't talk - that's for sure.
  3. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '15 18:37
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Someone had to say it.
    Hope he gave it a good porking .
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 06:07
    With 1 seat in Scotland, I don't think the pig shagger has much of a mandate, no matter what title you give him.
    You seem to be under the impression that Scotland voted for independence.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 06:132 edits
    Yeah... I really should consider the Scots English now... But after the last election, they made a move in redemption.
    I am constantly bemused at why the English get tarred with jingoistic brush by the European Comminity when the Scotts and Irish revel in grudges they have clung to for hundreds and hundreds of years. You may think this hatred gives you some purpose, some common focal point to direct the bile and to help pass away the decades of international obscurity, but in reality you just come across as parochial and small-minded.
  6. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 06:151 edit
    Whatever is said of David Cameron, no one can deny that he consistently brings home the bacon for the Tories.
  7. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 06:18
    Originally posted by kmax87
    Whatever is said of David Cameron, no one can deny that he consistently brings home the bacon for the Tories.
    Or that at the next general election, any victory on his part will be met by squeels of delight.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 06:211 edit
    That remains to be seen. Personally I find him and his cabinet to be a lot of talk and banner waving. No wonder they are already talking about the leadership campaign. Corbin is a gift for the Tories and a political poultice to draw out the crap before labour reinvents itself for a proper challenge in about 5 years.
  9. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 06:22
    Or that at the next general election, any victory on his part will be met by squeels of delight.
    Though if at a banquet he is described as lacking good etiquette and making a pig of himself, the report might conjure up a heretofore unintended meaning.
  10. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 06:25
    Though if at a banquet he is described as lacking good etiquette and making a pig of himself, the report might conjure up a heretofore unintended meaning.
    Though he's detractors are probably enjoying a bit of schadenfreude as he slips from party bigdick to pigdick.
  11. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 06:29
    Originally posted by divegeester
    That remains to be seen. Personally I find him and his cabinet to be a lot of talk and banner waving. No wonder they are already talking about the leadership campaign. Corbin is a gift for the Tories and a political poultice to draw out the crap before labour reinvents itself for a proper challenge in about 5 years.
    You don't think that the general public are disenchanted enough with Tory economic vandalism to give Corbin a shot?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 06:45
    You don't think that the general public are disenchanted enough with Tory economic vandalism to give Corbin a shot?
    Not based on the last general election, no.
  13. Subscribershavixmironline
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 17:09
    You seem to be under the impression that Scotland voted for independence.
    What makes you think that?
    I saw the result and disowned the lot of them.

However, when the result was broken down, it seemed thay people birn in Scotland voted yes (generally) and people not born in Scotland voted no.

That being said, Corbyn is the only realistic chance of Scotland remaining in the union. They'll get their second referendum within 5 years.

1 seat for the tories out of 59 or whatever isn't any form of mandate.
  14. Subscribershavixmironline
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 17:13
    I am constantly bemused at why the English get tarred with jingoistic brush by the European Comminity when the Scotts and Irish revel in grudges they have clung to for hundreds and hundreds of years. You may think this hatred gives you some purpose, some common focal point to direct the bile and to help pass away the decades of international obscurity, but in reality you just come across as parochial and small-minded.
    Realistically, only about 10% of the population are best served by the tories. The North of England, Scotland, etc. vote accordingly.
    The Southern English seem to have a different attitude. Like if they vote for that which they look up to, they're going to get up there as well; but they ain't.

And that's what the North-South divide is.
    It's not hatred or any such thing. It's pure economics and figuring out how best to get shot of the tories.
  15. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 18:31
    I hear at the time of the shagging Cameron was arrested by the pigs and given a proper grilling .😲

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree