Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    26 Sep '15 08:26
    Someone had to say it.
  2. 26 Sep '15 08:42
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Someone had to say it.
    Everyone else knew it would be you.
  3. 26 Sep '15 09:24
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Everyone else knew it would be you.
    Pah. He's done worse. At least the pig was dead - now consider all the living poor in his own country he continues to #&*@ over.

    And that's assuming the pig story was true. Considering who claims it, I wouldn't believe it outright; then again, considering the Bullingdon Club, I wouldn't dismiss it outright, either. Cameron is dross, the scum that floats to the top of the English class system, whether this story is true or not
  4. 26 Sep '15 09:56 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Cameron is dross, the scum that floats to the top of the English class system, whether this story is true or not
    Do you feel the same way about all leading politicians or just those in cabinet, or just those in the Conservative party, or just those who make shadow cabinet, or those who went to public school, or just those who went to Ox-bridge?
  5. Subscriber Wajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    26 Sep '15 10:56
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Someone had to say it.
    Mr guppy poo who lives in a sewer? This type of behaviour would be something you'd condone right.
  6. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    26 Sep '15 10:58
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    Mr guppy poo who lives in a sewer? This type of behaviour would be something you'd condone right.
    You are so witty!
    My God, you must be a stand-up comedian or something to be so funny!!!
  7. Subscriber Wajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    26 Sep '15 11:02
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    You are so witty!
    My God, you must be a stand-up comedian or something to be so funny!!!
    Boilermaker by trade.
  8. 26 Sep '15 12:00
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Someone had to say it.
    Obama called to congratulate him and is planning to have him visit the White House very soon.

    Sex with dead pig bigots need to be targeted on these forums. I've already asked Russ to remove this thread.
  9. Standard member redbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    26 Sep '15 12:20
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Do you feel the same way about all leading politicians or just those in cabinet, or just those in the Conservative party, or just those who make shadow cabinet, or those who went to public school, or just those who went to Ox-bridge?
    Blair, Brown The FuXXng lot of the money grubbing Barstewards
  10. 26 Sep '15 15:33
    Originally posted by redbadger
    Blair, Brown The FuXXng lot of the money grubbing Barstewards
    I take it you are unemployable?
  11. 26 Sep '15 15:47
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Someone had to say it.
    Are you still a government cheese eating welfare rat that complains about the system that supports you ?
  12. Standard member Amaurote
    No Name Maddox
    26 Sep '15 19:05
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Someone had to say it.
    Even his own ministers are disrespecting him now:

    YouTube
  13. 26 Sep '15 19:43
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    Boilermaker by trade.
    dude have you ever made a still for you know, making hooch?
  14. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    26 Sep '15 20:28
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    dude have you ever made a still for you know, making hooch?
    He has a boilermaker after he leaves his job.
  15. 27 Sep '15 00:16 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    He has a boilermaker after he leaves his job.
    A tasty combination for sure. No, not a pig that's been poked.