Go back
FBI recruitment

FBI recruitment

Debates


who dropped you on your head


@Earl-of-Trumps said
who dropped you on your head
Do you ask yourself questions often? Hummmm......


@KingDavid403 said
‘False god’ is an oxymoron, Herod.

It's written in the Bible as spoken by God at least a couple dozen times numb-skull. lol... What an idiot....
You're thinking of that MAGA false Christian sect which is NOT Christian at all; but claims to be.
Hey little joe boy, maybe read the Bible for yourself sometime before you end up in hell where you belong; as ALL of us; just saying. 😴
Well, Jesus also said if someone “slaps you on the right cheek to turn the other cheek, and let them take a swipe at that one.” I added that last part.
You see, I disagree with Jesus. Am I going to hell?

1 edit

@shavixmir

"Seemingly, having sex with a donkey is no longer an automatic “no go” if you want to join the FBI…
Not for either party.

Was actually said in a senate hearing.

Now, it does raise a few questions…"



so that means you can apply senora shav !

1 edit

@AverageJoe1 said
Well, Jesus also said if someone “slaps you on the right cheek to turn the other cheek, and let them take a swipe at that one.” I added that last part.
You see, I disagree with Jesus. Am I going to hell?
You see, I disagree with Jesus. Am I going to hell?

What sins did Jesus NOT die for?

That scripture is basically a metaphor for how forgiving of others we should be.


@KingDavid403 said
‘False god’ is an oxymoron, Herod.

It's written in the Bible as spoken by God at least a couple dozen times numb-skull. lol... What an idiot....
You're thinking of that MAGA false Christian sect which is NOT Christian at all; but claims to be.
Hey little joe boy, maybe read the Bible for yourself sometime before you end up in hell where you belong; as ALL of us; just saying. 😴
But I don’t get the connection here. False? Trump? God? Biden? Empty bag? Dems hate Israel as certainly you do…. Does that mean you hate God? Jesus a Jew. I am so full of questions. Can we meet at Starbucks?


@AverageJoe1 said
But I don’t get the connection here. False? Trump? God? Biden? Empty bag? Dems hate Israel as certainly you do…. Does that mean you hate God? Jesus a Jew. I am so full of questions. Can we meet at Starbucks?
Where or when have I ever said anything against Israel? However, I do not like Bi Bi or Israel's current evil murdering ways. Zionist Jews are NOT Christians; and, they do not believe in Christ as Muslims do. Furthermore, as I've told you several times before; " I am not a liberal or Democrat; I am a "moderate" who is an "Independent". 🙂

I hope you can remember that now after telling you for at least the 25th time little joe boy.

Can we meet at Starbucks?
No.


@KingDavid403 said
Where or when have I ever said anything against Israel? However, I do not like Bi Bi or Israel's current evil murdering ways. Zionist Jews are NOT Christians; and, they do not believe in Christ as Muslims do. Furthermore, as I've told you several times before; " I am not a liberal or Democrat; I am a "moderate" who is an "Independent". 🙂

I hope you can remember t ...[text shortened]... ter telling you for at least the 25th time little joe boy.

Can we meet at Starbucks?
No.
Gotta ask… Do you fault the Zionist Jews for not believing in Christ?
I will be surprised if I understand your answer!!!!!

3 edits
Vote Up
Vote Down

@AverageJoe1 said
Gotta ask… Do you fault the Zionist Jews for not believing in Christ?
I will be surprised if I understand your answer!!!!!
Do you fault the Zionist Jews for not believing in Christ?
Yes. Christ first came for the Jew; then for the Gentile; and, they murdered Him. However, I still believe that God will keep His Covenant with the True Jews whom do their best to follow "their" Old Covenant.
Many Jews are not happy with the current Israeli government either.


@KingDavid403 said
Do you fault the Zionist Jews for not believing in Christ?
Yes. Christ first came for the Jew; then for the Gentile; and, they murdered Him. However, I still believe that God will keep His Covenant with the True Jews whom do their best to follow "their" Old Covenant.
Many Jews are not happy with the current Israeli government either.
I believe there will be more Jews standing up for Jesus in the End Times than Christians. From what I see from the "Christians" who claim to follow the Christ, most of them will be far more eager to take the Mark of the Beast than Jews.

3 edits
Vote Up
Vote Down

@Suzianne said
I believe there will be more Jews standing up for Jesus in the End Times than Christians. From what I see from the "Christians" who claim to follow the Christ, most of them will be far more eager to take the Mark of the Beast than Jews.
I think that you may be correct. Christianity was first started with the Jews also.

I believe there will be more Jews standing up for Jesus in the End Times than Christians.
I think that there will be more Muslims standing up for Jesus in the end times than Gentile Christians.


@KingDavid403 said
Do you fault the Zionist Jews for not believing in Christ?
Yes. Christ first came for the Jew; then for the Gentile; and, they murdered Him. However, I still believe that God will keep His Covenant with the True Jews whom do their best to follow "their" Old Covenant.
Many Jews are not happy with the current Israeli government either.
So you are ‘judging’, Stay the course here. Don’t get into a ‘Marauder-like’ hole

Vote Up
Vote Down

@AverageJoe1 said
So you are ‘judging’, Stay the course here. Don’t get into a ‘Marauder-like’ hole
The only "hole" around here is YOU, little joe-boy! A-Hole that's for sure.... 😆


@KingDavid403 said
The only "hole" around here is YOU, little joe-boy! A-Hole that's for sure.... 😆
I got you.🤺
Chalk up another win for average Joe. I need to find a more invigorating Forum!!!
Cheers


@AverageJoe1 said
I got you.🤺
Chalk up another win for average Joe. I need to find a more invigorating Forum!!!
Cheers
What ever makes you feel better little joe boy. It's time to wake-up now little joe boy, and change out of your superman pajama's. And check to make sure that their not wet again.