@KingDavid403 saidignorant fool
I think that you may be correct. Christianity was first started with the Jews also.
I believe there will be more Jews standing up for Jesus in the End Times than Christians.
I think that there will be more Muslims standing up for Jesus in the end times than Gentile Christians.
@Mott-The-Hoople saidYes, you are.
ignorant fool
It's clearly written in their Quran about the end times. Jesus comes back with the Angels. 🙂
@KingDavid403 saidI admit that I don't know enough about Islam to make this kind of statement. I certainly don't know enough about the Twelve Imams to understand their concept of End Times.
I think that you may be correct. Christianity was first started with the Jews also.
I believe there will be more Jews standing up for Jesus in the End Times than Christians.
I think that there will be more Muslims standing up for Jesus in the end times than Gentile Christians.
@KingDavid403 saidPajamas.
What ever makes you feel better little joe boy. It's time to wake-up now little joe boy, and change out of your superman pajama's. And check to make sure that their not wet again.
Got nothing to do with judging people when the Bible clearly says thou shall not. (…..shalt&hellip😉
@Suzianne saidI don't know that much about Islam either. I had to take a couple courses that studied the basics of Islam while in University; other than talking with a couple Muslim acquaintances of mine, I don't know much else either.
I admit that I don't know enough about Islam to make this kind of statement. I certainly don't know enough about the Twelve Imams to understand their concept of End Times.
The Christian Bible and the Quran are the same until Isaac and Ishmael in the Bible. Then they rejoin at the end times.
Islam veers off into the linage of Ishmael, and Jews and Christians veer off into the linage of Isaac.
@KingDavid403 saidYes, I am aware of that much.
I don't know that much about Islam either. I had to take a couple courses that studied the basics of Islam while in University; other than talking with a couple Muslim acquaintances of mine, I don't know much else either.
The Christian Bible and the Quran are the same until Isaac and Ishmael in the Bible. Then they rejoin at the end times.
Islam veers off into the linage of Ishmael, and Jews and Christians veer off into the linage of Isaac.
Ishmael was Abraham's biggest mistake. Not trusting in God enough to lean into God's direction of his life.
@Suzianne saidYes, however, Ishmael is a son of Abraham, the slave-child. Slave to the Law. He was also highly blessed by God. So, tread lightly and study; God is Truth.
Yes, I am aware of that much.
Ishmael was Abraham's biggest mistake. Not trusting in God enough to lean into God's direction of his life.
Islam also believes that it is Jesus who comes back at the end of times with the Angels. However, they still deny His deity... go figure... Same as The Christian Deists whom founded the USA. A stiff-necked people, as said in the Bible.