Hillary turns over e mail server

Hillary turns over e mail server

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
17 Aug 15

Originally posted by whodey
Right, all e-mails are traceable, except for Hillary and the IRS.
They can be traceable, if and its a big if, they can find who the recipient is or was. Just one or two of those could be huge. This is possible, because just to look innocent some emails were probably not wiped, but if the recipients didn't take the same precautions Hilary did, the whole thing can unravel.

The coverup can be worse than the crime.

Moves
18 Aug 15
2 edits

Originally posted by normbenign
They can be traceable, if and its a big if, they can find who the recipient is or was. Just one or two of those could be huge. This is possible, because just to look innocent some emails were probably not wiped, but if the recipients didn't take the same precautions Hilary did, the whole thing can unravel.

I hope it does unravel. She thinks she's untouchable. I can't stand her personally. ...I have NO IDEA why anyone would waste a vote on her. Please, someone explain this to me.

Moves
18 Aug 15

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
18 Aug 15
1 edit

I highly doubt turning over this e mail server in accordance with the wishes of the justice dept. would constitute a "cover up" Hillary offered to release these e mails back in April. In addition, if Hillary violated any laws here, there would have been indictments and/or arrest warrants issued months ago. The GOP is anxious to keep this story in simmer, leaking out bit's of news every week or so, in the hopes the appearance of wrongdoing will cause as much political damage as possible. Such is the state of American politics.

All things considered, this is the most pathetic, ill suited group of candidates for President I've ever seen (and I've seen them for 5+ decades!) Hillary has more baggage than a train station, Trump is long on bark and bluster, and short on specifics and subsidence, Bernie is older than dirt, and the rest are nothing but a bunch of power grubbing jerks with visions of godhood dancing in their heads. If they were cards in a poker hand, I'd fold! 😞

Moves
18 Aug 15

Originally posted by bill718
I highly doubt turning over this e mail server in accordance with the wishes of the justice dept. would constitute a "cover up" Hillary offered to release these e mails back in April. In addition, if Hillary violated any laws here, there would have been indictments and/or arrest warrants issued months ago. The GOP is anxious to keep this story in simmer, lea ...[text shortened]... ith visions of godhood dancing in their heads. If they were cards in a poker hand, I'd fold! 😞
I hope someone keeps this story alive because Hillary, once again, walks around with an aura of entitlement...as if it is her rightful turn to be President. Her smugness is irritating to say the least. Her comment yesterday with her classic, condescending smirk, about having a new Snap Chat acct....she "loves" when messages "disappear" all by themselves - I bet she does. Of course there is a cover up and much deceit going on! Reminds me of her infamous, extremely telling Benhazi slip up comment, "What difference does it make..."
Hillary has this camp behind her that believe, as she does, that she is untouchable and deserving to be our next Commander-in-Chief. They will turn a blind eye to every sketchy thing she does.

I agree with your second paragraph for the most part. It is a motley crew with a lot of catchy sound bites. I have issues with every one of them and I am worried that none of them can stop Hillary's coronation.

I hope someone out there can explain Hillary's "appeal" to me. I am so lost in the sauce. Why would ANYONE vote for her? Please enlighten me!

🙄

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
18 Aug 15

I highly doubt turning over this e mail server in accordance with the wishes of the justice dept. would constitute a "cover up" Hillary offered to release these e mails back in April. In addition, if Hillary violated any laws here, there would have been indictments and/or arrest warrants issued months ago. The GOP is anxious to keep this story in simmer, lea ...[text shortened]... ith visions of godhood dancing in their heads. If they were cards in a poker hand, I'd fold! 😞
Turning over the email server now, several months after the initial request, is too little, too late. Even as I suspect that the server has been wiped, most people question why Hillary ever needed this in the first place, other than to conceal her communications.

if Hillary violated any laws here, there would have been indictments and/or arrest warrants issued months ago.

You know that's not true. It took several years for the Whitewater stuff to bubble up, and finally the "lost" billing records of the Rose Law Firm to reappear in a room at the Whitehouse. The Clintons are possibly the most devious people ever to inhabit the Whitehouse, and have shown no reluctance to bend and twist the law to their personal advantage. It isn't just GOP operatives, but many died in the wool Democrats who question Hillary's honesty, which accounts for her high negatives, and will be why she doesn't get the Democratic nomination.

w

Moves
18 Aug 15

Originally posted by Landisqueen170
I hope it does unravel. She thinks she's untouchable. I can't stand her personally. ...I have NO IDEA why anyone would waste a vote on her. Please, someone explain this to me.
Who is gonna "touch" her?

P

Moves
18 Aug 15

Turning over the email server now, several months after the initial request, is too little, too late. Even as I suspect that the server has been wiped, most people question why Hillary ever needed this in the first place, other than to conceal her communications.

[b]if Hillary violated any laws here, there would have been indictments and/or arrest war ...[text shortened]... hich accounts for her high negatives, and will be why she doesn't get the Democratic nomination.
Well said!!!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
18 Aug 15

That was just talk in April to delay the process long enough for her aids to delete as much incriminating e-mails as they could find without appearing to be concealing anything. Since that has been done, she is now confident enough they want find anything and she will come out of it smelling like a rose.

Moves
19 Aug 15

Originally posted by whodey
Who is gonna "touch" her?
Well, actually...no one as of yet!

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
19 Aug 15

[b]if Hillary violated any laws here, there would have been indictments and/or arrest war ...[text shortened]... hich accounts for her high negatives, and will be why she doesn't get the Democratic nomination.
Maybe yes, and maybe no. You, Landisqueen, Prettytoes and other Hillary haters here clearly know the law better than I. I'm fully aware that Hillary is a liar (just like most politicians), did she violate any laws? Well...I'm content to let the legal process work to find out. 😏

Moves
19 Aug 15

Maybe yes, and maybe no. You, Landisqueen, Prettytoes and other Hillary haters here clearly know the law better than I. I'm fully aware that Hillary is a liar (just like most politicians), did she violate any laws? Well...I'm content to let the legal process work to find out. 😏
I don't hate Hillary...I just think she'd make a lousy president.
I do not know the law any better than you. If she broke one, (or 50 lol), she needs to be held accountable. I am not sure anyone can argue this point?

Putting that aside, I do not care for her less-than-genuine demeanor or her sense of entitlement. That's just my opinion. And I think I am entitled to one? Oh, wait...not in forums. 😉

I am still waiting for someone...anyone..to tell me why they would vote for her. I would honestly love to hear from a Hillary fan!

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
19 Aug 15
1 edit

Bill, quite obviously, she delayed turning over the server for long enough for experts to do what they do to eliminate any criminal evidence. I've explained how that was most likely done, so I agree that without a slip up on the part of Hillary's IT crew, there is nothing there.

Incidentally, in one of her public interviews, she is recorded joking about "wiping" as if she has no idea of what that would be, which on a technical level is probably true. She just knows it is done to cover her ample behind.

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
19 Aug 15

Originally posted by Landisqueen170
I don't hate Hillary...I just think she'd make a lousy president.
I do not know the law any better than you. If she broke one, (or 50 lol), she needs to be held accountable. I am not sure anyone can argue this point?

Putting that aside, I do not care for her less-than-genuine demeanor or her sense of entitlement. That's just my opinion. And I thin ...[text shortened]... nyone..to tell me why they would vote for her. I would honestly love to hear from a Hillary fan!
Take my word for it, and I don't "hate" Hillary on a personal level, she will not be the Democratic nominee. I don't know if Joe Biden will get in, but that would spell the end for her. There are other more likable Democrats who might seek the nomination. The two in there now, are a bit long in tooth, like Hillary, and are either nationally unknown, or have no national clout. Lots of times serious candidates don't emerge until early in the actual election year, just before the primaries. They smartly are saving their money to spend when it really means something.

As explained before, I consider the e mail server a dead end.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
19 Aug 15

Bill, quite obviously, she delayed turning over the server for long enough for experts to do what they do to eliminate any criminal evidence. I've explained how that was most likely done, so I agree that without a slip up on the part of Hillary's IT crew, there is nothing there.

Incidentally, in one of her public interviews, she is recorded joking abou ...[text shortened]... ich on a technical level is probably true. She just knows it is done to cover her ample behind.
That's the best type of conspiracy; the one where the fact that there is no evidence is deemed irrefutable proof of evildoing.