1. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 15:02
    How's the health care bill going to affect veterans who have the VA and don't need it?
  2. Pepperland
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 15:05
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    How's the health care bill going to affect veterans who have the VA and don't need it?
    maybe they'll force them.

and if they resist, the Obama police will shoot them all.
  3. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 15:05
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    [b]This could be written with that in mind.

"could be"

well that sums it all up, "it could be", but it doesn't mean it is.

it just unverified, another baseless claim.[/b]
    General you always have to cut me. Just little ones until your amigo will eventually be bled to death. Is that what you want?
  4. Pepperland
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 15:07
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    General you always have to cut me. Just little ones until your amigo will eventually be bled to death. Is that what you want?
    what are we talking about?

"bleed to death"? being a little dramatic don't you think?
  5. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 15:19
    what are we talking about?

"bleed to death"? being a little dramatic don't you think?
    Well I have FMF weilding a machete trying to give me a death blow and there you are with a utility knife making little cuts. I don't know about the dramatic stuff but it is a niffty analogy. You could have said those are interesting questions Joe Beyser, it would be something to look into. Instead you make it look like I was making a baseless statement. We need to work on our amigoship a little but in time we can work together so well that they will name sandwiches after us in the internet cafes. What do you think?
  6. Pepperland
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 15:28
    Well I have FMF weilding a machete trying to give me a death blow and there you are with a utility knife making little cuts. I don't know about the dramatic stuff but it is a niffty analogy. You could have said those are interesting questions Joe Beyser, it would be something to look into. Instead you make it look like I was making a baseless statement. W ...[text shortened]... ether so well that they will name sandwiches after us in the internet cafes. What do you think?
    Well I have FMF weilding a machete trying to give me a death blow and there you are with a utility knife making little cuts.

Im simply trying to show you how your paranoia is evident.

You could have said those are interesting questions Joe Beyser, it would be something to look into

I think "could be"s are far from being interesting questions.

Instead you make it look like I was making a baseless statement.

maybe it looks that way because thats what it really is.

What do you think?

With all honesty I find it all very unlikely.
    Unlike you and the others, I haven't been contaminated by paranoia and blind ideology. I can see clearly what is right and what isn't.

I have never endorsed mobs and Im not going to start now.
  7. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 15:35
    sounds fair to me.

I don't see why utherpendragon is complaining.
    what am I complaining about again?
  8. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 15:36
    Well FMF you lied once again. You said you didn't care about the US health care system but yet you "chime in" once again. Could it be that you really don't care about it but you sit and prey on certain individuals kinda like Scriabin said? Or just another lie?
    BINGO!!!!
  9. Pepperland
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 15:43
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    what am I complaining about again?
    er...the bill.
  10. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 15:441 edit
    [b]Well I have FMF weilding a machete trying to give me a death blow and there you are with a utility knife making little cuts.

Im simply trying to show you how your paranoia is evident.

You could have said those are interesting questions Joe Beyser, it would be something to look into

I think "could be"s are far from being interest y what is right and what isn't.

I have never endorsed mobs and Im not going to start now.[/b]
    You don't have to be afraid of paranoia. It hasn't kilt me yet.

I was just asking questions in the comment before that one and then I just wanted to tie my questions together a bit on the next post.

It isn't baseless as both parties would like to see the illegals legalized.

The sandwiches thing might be a little far feched I agree, but wouldn't it put a smile on your face to hear someone order a double generalisimo burger and hold the mushrooms?

I don't know where the mobs thing came from general but I will give that some thought and look into it. That one is a surprize. I wouldn't want you to endorse anything that you don't believe in.
  11. Pepperland
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 15:57
    You don't have to be afraid of paranoia. It hasn't kilt me yet.

I was just asking questions in the comment before that one and then I just wanted to tie my questions together a bit on the next post.

The sandwiches thing might be a little far feched I agree, but wouldn't i ...[text shortened]... hat one is a surprize. I wouldn't want you to endorse anything that you don't believe in.
    You don't have to be afraid of paranoia.

you can't be serious.

then let it be.

The sandwiches thing might be a little far feched I agree, but wouldn't it put a smile on your face to hear someone order a double generalisimo burger and hold the mushrooms?

I suppose.

I don't know where the mobs thing came from general but I will give that some thought and look into it.

you know what Im talking about, all the crazy people calling others "statist" and other names. the whodey types.
  12. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 16:03
    er...the bill.
    er....I just posted what this guy had twittered and have said nothing about it since.
  13. Pepperland
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 16:05
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    er....I just posted what this guy had twittered and have said nothing about it since.
    ok.
  14. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 16:20
    [b]You don't have to be afraid of paranoia.

you can't be serious.

then let it be.

The sandwiches thing might be a little far feched I agree, but wouldn't it put a smile on your face to hear someone order a double generalisimo burger and hold the mushro ...[text shortened]... g about, all the crazy people calling others "statist" and other names. the whodey types.
    I know you aren't from the United States but if you read about the constitution and the thoughts of Thomas Jefferson you will see that Whodey is in good company. Take another real critical look and you will see whodey is the most respectable guy that posts on here. I mean really look into it.
  15. Pepperland
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 16:27
    I know you aren't from the United States but if you read about the constitution and the thoughts of Thomas Jefferson you will see that Whodey is in good company. Take another real critical look and you will see whodey is the most respectable guy that posts on here. I mean really look into it.
    I think the constitution of the united states is great, and a good model, an example of democracy and liberty. However, I wouldn't say the founding fathers were great role models, they were after all, a bunch of hypocrites.

I think you're the only one who thinks whodey is the "most respectable guy that posts here". I think that title should be given to sh76.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree