1. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 19:03
    Originally posted by daniel58
    Don't exactly what "death panels" is. If you are talking about the health care plan being in favor of those things I mentioned above then yes, just because you don't think it's true doesn't mean it isn't, you guys don't know all the things behind the scenes, I know "you'd have to be pretty insane to come up with this" but don't but it pass them.
    I posted a full text to the bill on the first page of this thread.

By all means, show me where these death panels are in the bill.
  2. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 19:03
    It isn't? Then what is it?

I'm saying that's what happened, and it will happen even more if that law does come into effect.
    Birth control is preventing pregnancy. That's not murder. It's not even close. Can you actually provide an argument to backup your claim?

You're saying that's what happened.. what are you saying happened???
  3. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 19:04
    It's murder.

What about the 90 year old lady who they refused to help?
    LOL birth control is murder?

Is jerking off also murder?
  4. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 19:08
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    Birth control is preventing pregnancy. That's not murder. It's not even close. Can you actually provide an argument to backup your claim?

You're saying that's what happened.. what are you saying happened???
    True but, 1. if she's already pregnant than it does kill the child, which is murder, 2. It prevents her getting pregnant which is a sin in itself.

People refused to treat give a 90 year old.
  5. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 19:08
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    LOL birth control is murder?

Is jerking off also murder?
    Yes.

No.
  6. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 19:141 edit
    True but, 1. if she's already pregnant than it does kill the child, which is murder, 2. It prevents her getting pregnant which is a sin in itself.

People refused to treat give a 90 year old.
    Preventing unwanted pregnancies prevents abortions.

People refused to treat a 90 year old.. on it's face that sounds terrible. Now, when did this happen specifically (do you have a news story to link to?) and what does this have to do with Obama's health plan that hasn't even become law yet?
  7. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 19:35
    Preventing unwanted pregnancies prevents abortions.

People refused to treat a 90 year old.. on it's face that sounds terrible. Now, when did this happen specifically (do you have a news story to link to?) and what does this have to do with Obama's health plan that hasn't even become law yet?
    It also prevents children being born, that's like saying me killing you, prevents you killing two other people.

I don't remember I saw it posted somewhere on this site, it was probably zeeblebot, why don't you ask him, he probably knows.
  8. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 19:39
    It also prevents children being born, that's like saying me killing you, prevents you killing two other people.

I don't remember I saw it posted somewhere on this site, it was probably zeeblebot, why don't you ask him, he probably knows.

It does prevent children from being born and that's not always a bad thing. It prevents unwanted children from being born.

No, I'm not going to go around asking other people about your claims. If you can't support your claims then don't make them.
  9. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 19:44

It does prevent children from being born and that's not always a bad thing. It prevents unwanted children from being born.

[i]I don't remember I saw it posted somewhere on this site, it was probably zeeblebot, why don't you ask him ...[text shortened]... ng other people about your claims. If you can't support your claims then don't make them.
    What if you're an unwanted does that mean I should kill you?

I can you just don't want to do something that I said would back up my claim.
  10. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 19:46

Ridiculous comparison. Preventing a pregnancy isn't killing someone.

If you can support your claim then do it! Supporting your claim doesn't mean asking me to go asking others to do it for you.
  11. Germany
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 19:48

So you would like to legalize rape?
  12. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 19:54

If you can support your claim then do it! Supporting your claim doesn't mean asking me to go asking others to do it for you.
    I think he's confusing abortion with birth control. Not that I agree that abortion is murder, but again, he's confused.

Now there is ONE form of birth control that the pro-lifers can put in the same catagory as abortion and that's the morning after pill, which (can) terminate a pregnancy a day or two after fertilization of the egg.

But in the overwhelming majorty of the cases, condoms, the pill, foam, etc. birth control prevents pregnancy to begin with.

I would like to see where in the Bible it says birth control is a sin.
  13. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves

Okay how about I put you in a jail cell with no food and water, then after 20 years I'll come back, I didn't actually "kill" you but I did prevent you from living.

I messaged him and will get back to you on that one.
  14. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    So you would like to legalize rape?
    NEVER!!!
  15. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 19:55
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    I think he's confusing abortion with birth control. Not that I agree that abortion is murder, but again, he's confused.

Now there is ONE form of birth control that the pro-lifers can put in the same catagory as abortion and that's the morning after pill, which (can) terminate a pregnancy a day or two after fertilization of the egg.

But in t ...[text shortened]... ncy to begin with.

I would like to see where in the Bible it says birth control is a sin.
    It says murder is sin.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree