Go back
Israel Tolerating Settler genocide of Palestinians

Israel Tolerating Settler genocide of Palestinians

Debates


@Mott-The-Hoople said
why is it ok for hamas to take over these people?

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2026/08/palestine-hamas-must-stamp-out-extrajudicial-executions-and-ensure-justice-for-victims/
It's not.

Hamas is a terrorist organization that deserves no quarter from anyone.

I hold Israel to a higher standard than Hamas.


@sh76 said
It's not.

Hamas is a terrorist organization that deserves no quarter from anyone.

I hold Israel to a higher standard than Hamas.
"I hold Israel to a higher standard than Hamas."

I know...but why?


@Mott-The-Hoople said
"I hold Israel to a higher standard than Hamas."

I know...but why?
Because "at least we're better than Hitler" is not much of a moral argument.


@sh76 said
Because "at least we're better than Hitler" is not much of a moral argument.
now you are deflecting...

why do you hold Israel to a "higher standard"?


@Mott-The-Hoople said
now you are deflecting...

why do you hold Israel to a "higher standard"?
Because I don't expect anything out of terrorist thugs like Hamas, while I expect moral behavior out of Israel.

1 edit

@Mott-The-Hoople said
Same way throughout the world over time.

What makes you think these “Palestinians” (no such country) have a right to land more than any other people?

The fact is these “Palestinians” get overtaken and ruled by Muslim religious fanatics that believe in the total destruction of Jews. A little racist ehh?

The best thing that could happen to these “Palestinians” ...[text shortened]... e proximity.

It amazes me how people like you can overlook the killing by these Muslim fanatics.
I'll bet that since their arrival, the Palestinian deaths have outnumbered the Ashkenazi Jewish deaths 100 to 1.

If they dish it out, they ought to be able to take it.


@sh76 said
Because I don't expect anything out of terrorist thugs like Hamas, while I expect moral behavior out of Israel.
therefore you remain quiet when muslims commit atrocities.

you only complain about Israel when they have to defend themselves from these acts.. what do you ecpect Israel to do when hundreds of kids are killed?


@Earl-of-Trumps said
I'll bet that since their arrival, the Palestinian deaths have outnumbered the Ashkenazi Jewish deaths 100 to 1.

If they dish it out, they ought to be able to take it.
which one is crying?

1 edit

@Mott-The-Hoople said
which one is crying?
The Israelis are getting a little bit nervous. They are well aware that the love story they share with America is on the wane.


@Earl-of-Trumps said
The Israelis are getting a little bit nervous. They are well aware that the love story they share with America is on the wane.
Not much need any more since Trump neutered iran


@Mott-The-Hoople said
Not much need any more since Trump neutered iran
Trump never destroyed Iran's bomb-grade fissionable material. Bibi is not a very happy man.

Trump is killing the economy and Republican chances in the midterms with it.

what to do, what to do, what to do...


@Earl-of-Trumps said
The Israelis are getting a little bit nervous. They are well aware that the love story they share with America is on the wane.
You are delusional. What exactly does Israel need to be nervous about ? Which countries in the middle east [individually or jointly], are able to successfully launch an attack on Israel? My answer is none.

1 edit

@Rajk999 said
You are delusional. What exactly does Israel need to be nervous about ? Which countries in the middle east [individually or jointly], are able to successfully launch an attack on Israel? My answer is none.
Oh, god.

I'm delusional...? Jeezus, man. Why do you think US/Israel called for this war? They are very worried about nuclear materials.

Now, China and Russia have hypersonic missiles that they could sell to Iran. Iron Dome will never stop that.

And Iran has found a way around the Iron Dome anyway. Hezbollah and Iran have gotten many missiles by it.

And all it takes is ONE missile, and Israel is unlivable.


@Earl-of-Trumps said
Oh, god.

I'm delusional...? Jeezus, man. Why do you think US/Israel called for this war? They are very worried about nuclear materials.

Now, China and Russia have hypersonic missiles that they could sell to Iran. Iron Dome will never stop that.

And Iran has found a way around the Iron Dome anyway. Hezbollah and Iran have gotten many missiles by it.

And all it takes is ONE missile, and Israel is unlivable.
Anytime these Islamic jokers tried to take on Israel they failed, and they have been trying for 75 years. They are stupid people and they just dont know when they have failed. Like you they think they can win, but they are hopeless losers. All these sickos are good at is raping, torturing and killing defenseless little girls.


@Earl-of-Trumps said
Oh, god.

I'm delusional...? Jeezus, man. Why do you think US/Israel called for this war? They are very worried about nuclear materials.

Now, China and Russia have hypersonic missiles that they could sell to Iran. Iron Dome will never stop that.

And Iran has found a way around the Iron Dome anyway. Hezbollah and Iran have gotten many missiles by it.

And all it takes is ONE missile, and Israel is unlivable.
For such an Israel-hater, you've done a remarkable job at concisely laying out the fundamental problem that Israel is dealing with.

Say it again, Earl: Israel's wars with Iran are not about killing Muslims or expansionism or inflicting terror, but about saving itself from nuclear attack.