It's time for Trump folks to accept loss

It's time for Trump folks to accept loss

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
08 Nov 20

Fox News: Stop counting the ballots — unless they will help me win! That’s the argument President Trump has been making since election night.

In Pennsylvania, where early returns had him ahead, Trump claimed mail-in ballots shouldn’t count. In my home state of Arizona, where early returns showed him being down, Trump was furious at news organizations for calling the race before all mail-in ballots were tabulated. Yet in Florida’s primary earlier this year, Trump actually voted by mail himself.

DONNA BRAZILE: TRUMP ELECTION LAWSUITS ARE A DANGEROUS UN-AMERICAN ASSAULT ON DEMOCRACY

Trump’s attitude seems to be: Mail-in ballots for me but not for thee. But this argument doesn’t pass any legal muster. I say this as a legal matter, not a partisan one. I was the Republican attorney general of Arizona for two terms, but it was always the law — not my party registration — that guided my decisions.

And you don’t have to take my word for it. Judges appointed by Democrats and Republicans alike have made it clear that President Trump’s election lawsuits aren’t worth the paper they are printed on.

It's time for Trump and his supporters to accept this loss, and move on-

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trump-election-lawsuits-grant-woods

MB

Moves
08 Nov 20
1 edit

@mchill said
Fox News: Stop counting the ballots — unless they will help me win! That’s the argument President Trump has been making since election night.

In Pennsylvania, where early returns had him ahead, Trump claimed mail-in ballots shouldn’t count. In my home state of Arizona, where early returns showed him being down, Trump was furious at news organizations for calling the race b ...[text shortened]... this loss, and move on-

The irony is that certain states require a mandatory recount that will happen and that extra ballot counting is why Trump has not lost yet.
I believe Trump wanted ballot counts to stop that were not mailed on time. If I am wrong feel free to post your source of information.

Trump said he had confidence in FL mail in ballots, but not NY ballots and for good reason. NY once threw out 2 out of 3 ballots.

If you have confidence that the recounts in certain states will reveal Biden won as projected why do you have to get people to accept loss? If you know he won and recounts will not change that isn't that enough? If Trump is wrong about mail in ballot fraud the recounts will not change the vote count enough for a Trump win.

....or is it that you have more doubt about the legitimacy of our election process than you want to admit?

Australia

Moves
08 Nov 20

"It's time for Trump folks to accept loss"
This is a bad idea. Let them stick with their conspiracy theories. We don't expect the moon landing deniers to change, why should we expect these conspiracy theorists to change?

I think it's time for the world to stop giving its nutters so much airtime just because train wrecks get ratings. Life isn't all circuses and fantasies.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
08 Nov 20
1 edit

@metal-brain said
The irony is that certain states require a mandatory recount that will happen and that extra ballot counting is why Trump has not lost yet.
I believe Trump wanted ballot counts to stop that were not mailed on time. If I am wrong feel free to post your source of information.

Trump said he had confidence in FL mail in ballots, but not NY ballots and for good reason. N ...[text shortened]... is it that you have more doubt about the legitimacy of our election process than you want to admit?
Trump said he had confidence in FL mail in ballots, but not NY ballots and for good reason. NY once threw out 2 out of 3 ballots.

Take your evidence and your lawyers and tell it to the courts skippy. Whining about it to a bunch of chess players is not going to help your cause. 😉

MB

Moves
08 Nov 20

@kewpie said
"It's time for Trump folks to accept loss"
This is a bad idea. Let them stick with their conspiracy theories. We don't expect the moon landing deniers to change, why should we expect these conspiracy theorists to change?

I think it's time for the world to stop giving its nutters so much airtime just because train wrecks get ratings. Life isn't all circuses and fantasies.
Right. It isn't like the Russiagate conspiracy theory was taken seriously. They still believe too.

4 years from now the right wingers will still be talking about how Biden stole the election just like the Russiagaters today. After all, recounts always change the vote total. It is just a question of how much. It will be interesting to see what happens. I'm very happy about the recounts regardless of the outcome. Now we will find out how good or bad our election process is. If it is worse than we think it will lead to more recounts.

MB

Moves
08 Nov 20

@mchill said

Take your evidence and your lawyers and tell it to the courts skippy. Whining about it to a bunch of chess players is not going to help your cause. 😉
It was 1 out of 5. About 20%.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/one-five-mail-ballots-rejected-botched-nyc-primary-n1236143

Ignore facts if you choose. Just informing you of the correct info.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
08 Nov 20
1 edit

@metal-brain said
It was 1 out of 5. About 20%.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/one-five-mail-ballots-rejected-botched-nyc-primary-n1236143

Ignore facts if you choose. Just informing you of the correct info.
Just informing you of the correct info.

Well, Thank You for that public service announcement. Now, take that high quality evidence of yours and try to convince a judge with it. 😏

MB

Moves
08 Nov 20

@mchill said
Just informing you of the correct info.

Well, Thank You for that public service announcement. Now, take that high quality evidence of yours and try to convince a judge with it. 😏
I didn't say throwing out ballots was illegal. Lots of wrong things are legal. Super delegates stealing Michigan from Sanders and giving it to HRC who got less votes is legal too. I'm sure you can sleep well at night knowing that too.

BTW, I'm not a lawyer. Only a lawyer is allowed to convince a judge in a case like that. Stop being silly.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
08 Nov 20

@metal-brain said

Trump said he had confidence in FL mail in ballots, but not NY ballots and for good reason. N ...[text shortened]... is it that you have more doubt about the legitimacy of our election process than you want to admit?
I think he wanted to stop the counting in states that he was ahead in and to continue counting in states that he was behind in because that’s what he said at 3am on the 4th of November.
If you have evidence that contradicts that then post it now.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
08 Nov 20

I'll congratulate Biden/Harris as that is a proper result.

I will not turn away from the abuses that took place in the voting, clear cheating.
and going forward is a far more important issues than just this one presidency.

Moves
08 Nov 20

@earl-of-trumps said

I will not turn away from the abuses that took place in the voting, clear cheating.
Clear?
Where then?

MB

Moves
08 Nov 20

@kevcvs57 said
I think he wanted to stop the counting in states that he was ahead in and to continue counting in states that he was behind in because that’s what he said at 3am on the 4th of November.
If you have evidence that contradicts that then post it now.
What is your source of information?
I am wise enough to not waste my time attempting to prove false information false. I don't care what you think. All I care about is what you can prove. What can you prove?

Lake Como

Moves
08 Nov 20

@mchill said

In Pennsylvania, where early returns had him ahead, Trump claimed mail-in ballots shouldn’t count. In my home state of Arizona, where early returns showed him being down, Trump was furious at news organizations for calling the race b ...[text shortened]... this loss, and move on-

Why post such a thread? You must be watching the media who have elected him. He is not yet elected. Threads like this are muddy.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
08 Nov 20

@divegeester said
Clear?
Where then?
Incel snowflakes alerting you asking a question.

Dear oh dear... they’re such poor losers!

Lake Como

Moves
08 Nov 20

@shavixmir said
Incel snowflakes alerting you asking a question.

Dear oh dear... they’re such poor losers!
Someone tell Shav that a ‘poor loser’ is a liberal person who goes out into a street (I myself have never been in a street) to reek havoc. Jesus you people are a trip. Entertaining to observe, not unlike a zoo.