It's time for Trump folks to accept loss

It's time for Trump folks to accept loss

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
09 Nov 20

@no1marauder said
There's no way to keep "people out of it".

There's not going to be any re-vote.
Oh yeah, we need people indeed, to open the door at voting precinct and direct us to the pusbutton electronic voting machine. (There are no persons inside the machines).

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
09 Nov 20

@averagejoe1 said
Oh yeah, we need people indeed, to open the door at voting precinct and direct us to the pusbutton electronic voting machine. (There are no persons inside the machines).
When was the last time you voted?

I haven't seen a machine like that in a decade.

Someone has to check if you're registered to vote in that precinct, don't that?

Someone has to tabulate the ballots, don't they?

Etc. etc. etc.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
09 Nov 20

My voting process on Election Day:

Walked to the fire station which had my polling precinct at 7:15 AM.

Waited in line behind 6 or 7 people for maybe 5 minutes.

When I got to the front of the line, the people at the table asked for my name and address. I gave it to them. They looked in their book and verified I was in it. I signed my name on a computer screen (used to do it in a book).

They handed me a ballot and a pen. I went over to a open ended booth, filled it out and then walked over to the ballot scanner. The person there took my pen and told me to slowly feed my ballot into the machine. I did so, said "Thank you" and left for work.

Lake Como

Moves
10 Nov 20
1 edit

@no1marauder said
When was the last time you voted?

I haven't seen a machine like that in a decade.

Someone has to check if you're registered to vote in that precinct, don't that?

Someone has to tabulate the ballots, don't they?

Etc. etc. etc.
All that, of course,...... but the voting machines, I assume, when I slide my ballot marked Trump into it, record my vote? If I am wrong, you got me, Marauder. So, if the machine does nothing of a sort, they could simply be programed to register my vote into the voting computer of America. Are you saying that when I personally slid my ballot into the machine, it did nothing ? What did it do? Will you be so kind as to get your people to tell us county bumpkins what that machine is for? I may be embarrassing myself!!!! 🙂

I vote in Georgia, if that helps with your research. Isn't that ironic.

MB

Moves
10 Nov 20

Biden’s Not Officially the President-Elect, At Least Not Yet.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/dont-fall-psyop-biden-not-officially-president-elect-at-least-not-yet/5728913

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-dueling-electors-explain/explainer-dueling-electors-pose-risk-of-u-s-vote-deadlock-idUSKBN2712M7