It's time for Trump folks to accept loss

It's time for Trump folks to accept loss

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
08 Nov 20

Lake Como

Moves
08 Nov 20

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Chalk up a ‘Win!’ post for Average Joe!!! Shav himself exudes the def of poor loser in this very post. My logic even amazes me sometimes.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
08 Nov 20

@averagejoe1 said
Chalk up a ‘Win!’ post for Average Joe!!! Shav himself exudes the def of poor loser in this very post. My logic even amazes me sometimes.
Cry me a river, you whining incel.

One can only hope you don’t get caught up in any enlightenment. It would be a loss to the world to lose your obnoxious moronity.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
08 Nov 20

@metal-brain said
What is your source of information?
I am wise enough to not waste my time attempting to prove false information false. I don't care what you think. All I care about is what you can prove. What can you prove?
My own eyes and ears at 3am on November the 4th 🤷🏻

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Nov 20

@metal-brain said
Right. It isn't like the Russiagate conspiracy theory was taken seriously. They still believe too.

4 years from now the right wingers will still be talking about how Biden stole the election just like the Russiagaters today. After all, recounts always change the vote total. It is just a question of how much. It will be interesting to see what happens. I'm very happy a ...[text shortened]... how good or bad our election process is. If it is worse than we think it will lead to more recounts.
There is no such thing as "Russiagate".

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
08 Nov 20

@averagejoe1 said
“ My logic even amazes me sometimes.”
Imagine how ‘amazed’ the rest of us are!

Lake Como

Moves
08 Nov 20

@shavixmir said
Cry me a river, you whining incel.

One can only hope you don’t get caught up in any enlightenment. It would be a loss to the world to lose your obnoxious moronity.
For the record, i dont own any trailers, but i do own a plethora of ‘pads’ that I rent to trailer and mobile-home owners. Dont tell Suzianne that i ‘make money on the backs of others’.

Moves
08 Nov 20

@kewpie said
"It's time for Trump folks to accept loss"
This is a bad idea. Let them stick with their conspiracy theories. We don't expect the moon landing deniers to change, why should we expect these conspiracy theorists to change?

I think it's time for the world to stop giving its nutters so much airtime just because train wrecks get ratings. Life isn't all circuses and fantasies.
Bingo!!

Ignore the infantile oaf.

Lake Como

Moves
08 Nov 20
1 edit

@suzianne said
There is no such thing as "Russiagate".
There is. Did u hear that a pitiful herd of libs tried to implicate Trump with Ruskies? They were wrong. I knew they were wrong cause that isnot Trump’s thing. He sidles up with No One.

Lake Como

Moves
08 Nov 20

@kevcvs57 said
“ My logic even amazes me sometimes.”
Imagine how ‘amazed’ the rest of us are!
So you dont think ur crowd would have rioted if Trump had won??? Hahahahaha

Lake Como

Moves
08 Nov 20
1 edit

@wolfe63 said
Bingo!!

Ignore the infantile oaf.
Oh, Biden may have won, we will see that later. But seemingly the lib posters appear to be writing that Biden won,,, he did not, according to the entity which decides such things.

Libs Dooooo get hyper.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
08 Nov 20

@averagejoe1 said
Oh, Biden may have won, we will see that later. But seemingly the lib posters appear to be writing that Biden won,,, he did not, according to the entity which decides such things.

Libs Dooooo get hyper.
Oh cry me a river, you right-wing incel.

Grab yer gun, get in your pick-up and join the proud boys as they cry, whine and hissy-fit pointlessly instead if rubbing one off.

Lake Como

Moves
08 Nov 20

@shavixmir said
Oh cry me a river, you right-wing incel.

Grab yer gun, get in your pick-up and join the proud boys as they cry, whine and hissy-fit pointlessly instead if rubbing one off.
This thread is not working for you Shav!!!! 🙂 😉 😕 🙁 🤔

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
08 Nov 20

@shavixmir said
Incel snowflakes alerting you asking a question.

Dear oh dear... they’re such poor losers!
you're the biggest f'n crybaby poor loser in here.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
09 Nov 20

@averagejoe1 said
So you dont think ur crowd would have rioted if Trump had won??? Hahahahaha
Perhaps, but it would probably be the only political option left open to them in defence of their rights.
Don’t forget that Trump is a dysfunctional monster.