Go back
It’s often said that famous people tend to die in groups of three

It’s often said that famous people tend to die in groups of three

Debates

2 edits

After Dolly and Tim Curry, do we know of another famous 80 year old who uses a ton of make-up that could drop dead right now?


@Great-King-Rat said
After Dolly and Tim Curry, do we know of another famous 80 year old who uses a ton of make-up that could drop dead right now?
Krusty the Clown?


@Great-King-Rat said
After Dolly and Tim Curry, do we know of another famous 80 year old who uses a ton of make-up that could drop dead right now?
Hmmm I wonder who.


@Great-King-Rat said
After Dolly and Tim Curry, do we know of another famous 80 year old who uses a ton of make-up that could drop dead right now?
Yes, I was thinking of this earlier today.

Fingers crossed...


@Bish said
Krusty the Clown?
Well, yes, a clown of sorts.


@Great-King-Rat said
After Dolly and Tim Curry, do we know of another famous 80 year old who uses a ton of make-up that could drop dead right now?
Nobody as beloved as those two


@AThousandYoung said
Nobody as beloved as those two
Very true


@Great-King-Rat said
After Dolly and Tim Curry, do we know of another famous 80 year old who uses a ton of make-up that could drop dead right now?
Saw this on Twitter:

"One way you know Dolly Parton lived life the right way: I don’t think anyone’s going to get fired for accurately quoting Dolly Parton today."


@wildgrass said
Saw this on Twitter:

"One way you know Dolly Parton lived life the right way: I don’t think anyone’s going to get fired for accurately quoting Dolly Parton today."
Part of Dolly Parton's universal appeal is that probably didn't spend a lot of time wishing other people dead,


@Sleepyguy said
Part of Dolly Parton's universal appeal is that probably didn't spend a lot of time wishing other people dead,
Very true, Sleepyguy.

And since I am by no means a good a person as Dolly was, I hope mr. Trump dies pretty soon, and may it be painful.


@Great-King-Rat said
After Dolly and Tim Curry, do we know of another famous 80 year old who uses a ton of make-up that could drop dead right now?
Read this on facebook yesterday: “When we said we were praying for the blonde bimbo with big teats to die, we didn’t mean Dolly.”

Also, Tim Curry! What a legend!

2 edits

@Sleepyguy said
Part of Dolly Parton's universal appeal is that probably didn't spend a lot of time wishing other people dead,
probably didn't spend a lot of time wishing other people dead,

Well, most of her life was not spent watching one pos destroy the USA and world. Either way, as a Christian, I hope he gets a first class ticket soon to meet our Maker. Woe to that pos scum on that day. 🙂 I hope God records it all so that we all can watch and replay that moment. 🙂 It's gonna be a best seller in Heaven that I'm sure; among a few others.

1 edit

Let's hope! 🙂


@Great-King-Rat said
Well, yes, a clown of sorts.
But isn’t “he” more infamous, than famous?🤔


@KingDavid403 said
probably didn't spend a lot of time wishing other people dead,

Well, most of her life was not spent watching one pos destroy the USA and world. Either way, as a Christian, I hope he gets a first class ticket soon to meet our Maker. Woe to that pos scum on that day. 🙂 I hope God records it all so that we all can watch and replay that moment. 🙂 It's gonna be a best seller in Heaven that I'm sure; among a few others.
Brain rot…you have allowed it to ruin your life