Go back
It’s often said that famous people tend to die in groups of three

It’s often said that famous people tend to die in groups of three

Debates

1 edit

@Mott-The-Hoople said
Brain rot…you have allowed it to ruin your life
YOU're the one whom worships a child-molesting, child-murdering, rapist, liar, pos; and whom has the brain rot fool? What an idiot! lol... 😆


@Sleepyguy said
Part of Dolly Parton's universal appeal is that probably didn't spend a lot of time wishing other people dead,
Sure sure but I don't understand the relevance to my post?


@wildgrass
The premise of your title is completely incorrect, of course. Personally, I feel that celebrities die far more often in groups of two. 😁


@wildgrass said
Sure sure but I don't understand the relevance to my post?
He was sleep talking.


@AThousandYoung said
Nobody as beloved as those two
I take it back. I looked up 80+ year old celebrities and got five beloved people immediately.

Vote Up
Vote Down

@YEAH-BOY said
He was sleep talking.
It happens.

Vote Up
Vote Down

@Sleepyguy said
It happens.
🙂

Vote Up
Vote Down

Peter Cullen