I’m so proud of them boys…

I’m so proud of them boys…

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
234d
1 edit

@no1marauder said
Did he and the group he was leading go to the Senate chamber?

Yes or no.
I'd need to see the route which they must surely have from all the vid. You've already had to back down on the exaggerated misleading 'directly' and the place may well have 500 rooms, how many of them are the size of the senate chamber i.e. you could hardly miss it.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
234d

Meet Joe Biggs who holds two purple hearts:

https://rumble.com/v3j1i3v-free-joseph-biggs.html

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
233d

@wajoma said
I'd need to see the route which they must surely have from all the vid. You've already had to back down on the exaggerated misleading 'directly' and the place may well have 500 rooms, how many of them are the size of the senate chamber i.e. you could hardly miss it.
So now your story is that Biggs wound up in the Senate Chamber on January 6th, 2021 by utter coincidence? You know the exact place the "Steal" was occurring in the very city on the exact day the Proud Boys had assembled for the "Stop the Steal" rally? Inside the Capitol which Tarrio had said they planned to "storm"?

Wow "irony can be pretty ironic", huh?

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
233d

Meet Zach Rehl

https://rumble.com/v3j1hux-free-zachary-rehl.html

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
233d
1 edit

@no1marauder said
So now your story is that Biggs wound up in the Senate Chamber on January 6th, 2021 by utter coincidence? You know the exact place the "Steal" was occurring in the very city on the exact day the Proud Boys had assembled for the "Stop the Steal" rally? Inside the Capitol which Tarrio had said they planned to "storm"?

Wow "irony can be pretty ironic", huh?
Were there any other protestors in the senate chamber that had not been 'directed' (no evidence given) there by Tario and 'lead' (no evidence given) there by Biggs?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
233d
2 edits

@wajoma said
Were there any other protestors in the senate chamber that had not been 'directed' (no evidence given) there by Tario and 'lead' (no evidence given) there by Biggs?
"No evidence"? LMAO!

Just, for starters, Biggs shouting orders with a bullhorn, saying to others he had discussed a plan with Tarrio and Tarrio, the leader of the Proud Boys, talking about a plan to "storm the Capitol".

Are you trying to look foolish?

If you were honest, which you obviously are not, you'd admit that there would be no level of evidence that you would ever accept to make you concede that these defendants were guilty of the charges. You'd further admit that this is based on purely ideological grounds.

MB

Moves
233d

@no1marauder said
"No evidence"? LMAO!

Just, for starters, Biggs shouting orders with a bullhorn, saying to others he had discussed a plan with Tarrio and Tarrio, the leader of the Proud Boys, talking about a plan to "storm the Capitol".

Are you trying to look foolish?

If you were honest, which you obviously are not, you'd admit that there would be no level of evidence that you wo ...[text shortened]... ts were guilty of the charges. You'd further admit that this is based on purely ideological grounds.
Ray Epps did the same thing. Why wasn't he charged with seditious conspiracy?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
233d

@metal-brain said
Ray Epps did the same thing. Why wasn't he charged with seditious conspiracy?
No he didn't.

I asked you this before and you had no answer:

Who did Epps "conspire" with? Not make one off-hand comment the night before; name the group and/or the individuals Epps conspired with.

MB

Moves
233d

@no1marauder said
No he didn't.

I asked you this before and you had no answer:

Who did Epps "conspire" with? Not make one off-hand comment the night before; name the group and/or the individuals Epps conspired with.
You must be thinking of someone else. If you had asked me I would have answered......like this:

He conspired with everyone he told to go into the capitol building. He told that to a big crowd of people. He texted that he "orchestrated it", which is an admission he conspired with them. He said he would go to jail for saying what he said which is an admission that he was breaking the law by doing so.

That is an open and shut case of seditious conspiracy. Admit it.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
233d

@metal-brain said
You must be thinking of someone else. If you had asked me I would have answered......like this:

He conspired with everyone he told to go into the capitol building. He told that to a big crowd of people. He texted that he "orchestrated it", which is an admission he conspired with them. He said he would go to jail for saying what he said which is an admission that he was breaking the law by doing so.

That is an open and shut case of seditious conspiracy. Admit it.
Making one off-hand comment to a group of people you don't know isn't a "conspiracy". Didn't most of them ignore him and/or call him a "fed"?

Another of your almost endless "false whataboutisms".

MB

Moves
233d

@no1marauder

You must believe Ray Epps is an FBI or CIA agent.
Why else would you be defending him?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
233d

@metal-brain said
@no1marauder

You must believe Ray Epps is an FBI or CIA agent.
Why else would you be defending him?
I'm not "defending" him; just pointing out how ridiculous your false whataboutisms are that use him.

MB

Moves
233d

@no1marauder said
I'm not "defending" him; just pointing out how ridiculous your false whataboutisms are that use him.
Yes you are.
You believe he is a an FBI or CIA agent. That is why you are defending him. If you sincerely believed he was a staunch Trump supporter you would want him to rot in prison.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
233d

@metal-brain said
Yes you are.
You believe he is a an FBI or CIA agent. That is why you are defending him. If you sincerely believed he was a staunch Trump supporter you would want him to rot in prison.
The way right wingers stomp their feet when they are shown to be making fools of themselves is almost amusing (in a pathetic way).

MB

Moves
233d

@no1marauder said
The way right wingers stomp their feet when they are shown to be making fools of themselves is almost amusing (in a pathetic way).
That is your psychological projection.

I don't recall you ever denying Epps was an FBI or CIA agent. You approve of him setting up Trump to make it look like he wanted people to storm the CB to give the appearance of an insurrection. That is why you don't want Epps charged with his other crimes.

You know he is guilty of trespassing on Capital grounds too. That is irrefutable. Do you want him charged with that? Yes or no?