1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    09 Oct '23 01:26
    @wajoma said
    Good point, it's not like there are factories turning out thousands of tons of glass.

You have an ability to see the big picture, amazing.
    https://www.bing.com/shop?q=andrew+jackson+statue&FORM=SHOPTB
  2. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    09 Oct '23 01:29
    @athousandyoung said
    https://www.bing.com/shop?q=andrew+jackson+statue&FORM=SHOPTB
    Next time you have a broken window forget using glass try an Andrew Jackson statue instead, let us know how you get on.
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    09 Oct '23 01:401 edit
    @wajoma said
    Next time you have a broken window forget using glass try an Andrew Jackson statue instead, let us know how you get on.
    What do you think about the news that Trump has been convicted of fraud?

That's what the government is for, right Wajoma? Putting people who defraud others in prison? Protect you from me and me from you against force and fraud, right?

Perhaps instead of threatening people with 10 year sentences for vandalism Trump should have just fixed the Andrew Jackston statue with panes of glass.
  4. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    09 Oct '23 01:42
    @athousandyoung said
    No, you've already shown that you are comfortable lying about what your referenced sources are about so why would I?
    I'd call this a prank but you're going to be a cry baby about it. I especially enjoyed the running commentary with you posting as you were watching 😀 :^P

Rather than taking it for what it was you prefer bitter and twisted.
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    09 Oct '23 01:431 edit
    @wajoma said
    I'd call this a prank but you're going to be a cry baby about it. I especially enjoyed the running commentary with you posting as you were watching 😀 :^P

Rather than taking it for what it was you prefer bitter and twisted.
    It's worth 15 minutes of my time to demonstrate your intellectual dishonesty to all the other people on the forum.

You're the boy who cried "Wolf!"
  6. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    09 Oct '23 01:43
    @athousandyoung said
    What do you think about the news that Trump has been convicted of fraud?

That's what the government is for, right Wajoma? Putting people who defraud others in prison? Protect you from me and me from you against force and fraud, right?

Perhaps instead of threatening people with 10 year sentences for vandalism Trump should have just fixed the Andrew Jackston statue with panes of glass.
    Aren't there enough trump threads?

But since you ask, I don't care.
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    09 Oct '23 01:451 edit
    @wajoma said
    Aren't there enough trump threads?

But since you ask, I don't care.
    You have consistently shown yourself to hate fraud with a passion and you regularly post about how the government's job is to punish fraud.

But now you don't care?

I suppose all your supposedly deeply held beliefs are really just a prank. I always believed that you felt that way for real but I guess we can just dismiss you as a lying prankster from now on.
  8. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    09 Oct '23 01:45
    @athousandyoung said
    It's worth 15 minutes of my time to demonstrate your intellectual dishonesty to all the other people on the forum.

You're the boy who cried "Wolf!"
    A prank is 'intellectual dishonesty'?

You take yourself too seriously.
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    09 Oct '23 01:481 edit
    @wajoma said
    A prank is 'intellectual dishonesty'?

You take yourself too seriously.
    Take it to the General Forum you Gish-Galloping Spanky
  10. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    09 Oct '23 01:55
    @athousandyoung said
    You have consistently shown yourself to hate fraud with a passion and you regularly post about how the government's job is to punish fraud.

But now you don't care?

I suppose all your supposedly deeply held beliefs are really just a prank. I always believed that you felt that way for real but I guess we can just dismiss you as a lying prankster from now on.
    And it's a prank I'm still getting mileage out of, what a win, beyond expectations.

:^)
  11. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    09 Oct '23 01:59
    @wajoma said
    And it's a prank I'm still getting mileage out of, what a win, beyond expectations.

:^)
    Everybody wins! Hooray!
  12. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    24 Oct '23 21:07
    Irish-American felon’s opinion of what Tarrio’s prison experience will be like

youtube.com/shorts/0fsm4zaWJGE
  13. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    24 Oct '23 23:28
    @no1marauder said
    Walking by the First National Bank in furtherance of a crime? Impossible!

We were talking about the use of encryption not Nordean's fashion choices anyway.

I have no idea whether the prosecutors considered Nordean's choice of clothing relevant or not; this is just another case of you trying to focus on unimportant trivia rather than the overall picture. It's an aff ...[text shortened]... the crowd.

How many times are you going to keep playing dumb like this (assuming you're playing)?
    It's not illegal to send messages goobermint thugs don't understand. Also this raises an inconsistency for you. On the one hand they were communicating their top secret overthrow of the worlds most powerful goobermint plan through encrypted messages yet on the other hand he blurts out a crucial tactical initiative i.e. "Don't leave" on his phone, or on a social media platform, or wherever that they'd surely know anyone can record and listen to.
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    25 Oct '23 00:40
    @wajoma said
    It's not illegal to send messages goobermint thugs don't understand. Also this raises an inconsistency for you. On the one hand they were communicating their top secret overthrow of the worlds most powerful goobermint plan through encrypted messages yet on the other hand he blurts out a crucial tactical initiative i.e. "Don't leave" on his phone, or on a social media platform, or wherever that they'd surely know anyone can record and listen to.
    I never said they weren't stupid bunglers.

But they made their criminal plan and carried it out to the best of their (limited) ability.
  15. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    27 Oct '23 12:37
    @no1marauder said
    I never said they weren't stupid bunglers.

But they made their criminal plan and carried it out to the best of their (limited) ability.
    So on one hand they knew which room, and which goobermint bureaurat, and what specific procedure was required to overthrow the result and thus the goobermint, (no proof and no details)

...but on the other hand they were dumb enough to, oops forgot to encrypt the message, they blurt out critical tactical maneuvers for anyone listening to hear.

This reinforces what I've said all the way, the more No1 tries to explain, to hypothesize, to dramatize, the more insane he becomes. To his credit he has a go at creating theories, sunstroke rants like a maniac and others just run away.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree