I’m so proud of them boys…

I’m so proud of them boys…

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
220d

@athousandyoung said
”Apparently Biggs earned it".

This was a direct response to you saying criminals who get thrown in solitary deserved it. Biggs is a criminal and you claim he’s in solitary. The logic is solid given the statements that you made. It was not a judgement call on my part.
Some nice video of the cops murdering Rosanne Boyland for you to get your jollies, no doubt there are others here will enjoy this too.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/epochtv/exclusive-new-jan-6-bodycam-videos-show-dc-police-officer-assaulting-unconscious-protester-4435077?welcomeuser=1

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
219d

@no1marauder said
"No evidence"? LMAO!

Just, for starters, Biggs shouting orders with a bullhorn, saying to others he had discussed a plan with Tarrio and Tarrio, the leader of the Proud Boys, talking about a plan to "storm the Capitol".

Are you trying to look foolish?

If you were honest, which you obviously are not, you'd admit that there would be no level of evidence that you wo ...[text shortened]... ts were guilty of the charges. You'd further admit that this is based on purely ideological grounds.
No.1 works for a Co. that has won a contract to erect a bunch of Siemans or Vestas or whomever wind turbines. The client asks No.1 what the plan is, his reply:

"On Monday I'm going to work."

The client replies:

"Don't bother showing up Monday, the contract is terminated because that's no plan!!"

I would accept a plan, a realistic plan, but you can't even invent one that comes close to realistic, we've worked our way through your supposed evidence and all you have left is Bigg's route to the Senate Chamber which you've already conceded was directly indirect. Was Biggs the only one to reach the Senate Chamber, directly or indirectly, or indirectly directly?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
219d

@wajoma said
No.1 works for a Co. that has won a contract to erect a bunch of Siemans or Vestas or whomever wind turbines. The client asks No.1 what the plan is, his reply:

The client replies:

"Don't bother showing up Monday, the contract is terminated because that's no plan!!"

I would accept a plan, a realistic plan, but you can't even invent ...[text shortened]... Was Biggs the only one to reach the Senate Chamber, directly or indirectly, or indirectly directly?
Okay, so even your imagination is insufficient.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
219d

@suzianne said
Okay, so even your imagination is insufficient.
Meet Dominic Pezola, ten years for breaking a window and being a PB for 2 weeks.

https://rumble.com/v3j1i5t-free-dominic-pezzola.html

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
218d
3 edits

@wajoma said
Meet Dominic Pezola, ten years for breaking a window and being a PB for 2 weeks.

Yeah that’s a pretty normal sentence for what he did.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-andrew-jackson-statue-prison-warning-1512717

President Donald Trump warned protesters they face 10 years in prison after targeting a statue of Andrew Jackson, while the threat could extend to those who have damaged other memorials amid recent demonstrations.

"Numerous people arrested in D.C. for the disgraceful vandalism, in Lafayette Park, of the magnificent Statue of Andrew Jackson, in addition to the exterior defacing of St. John's Church across the street," he tweeted. "10 years in prison under the Veteran's Memorial Preservation Act. Beware!"

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1232322

Trump signs executive order to punish vandalism against federal monuments

w

Moves
218d

@athousandyoung said
Yeah that’s a pretty normal sentence for what he did.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-andrew-jackson-statue-prison-warning-1512717

President Donald Trump warned protesters they face 10 years in prison after targeting a statue of Andrew Jackson, while the threat could extend to those who have damaged other memorials amid recent demonstrations.

"Num ...[text shortened]... amp/ncna1232322

Trump signs executive order to punish vandalism against federal monuments
I love the part where the ultra right wingers go down this road with specific examples of jail time for jan 6th looters but they stop juuuust short of this thought:

Oh, wait, maybe we do need criminal justice reform as it seems we are sentencing some criminals too harshly.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
218d

@wajoma said

The client replies:

I would accept a plan, a realistic plan, but you can't even invent ...[text shortened]... Was Biggs the only one to reach the Senate Chamber, directly or indirectly, or indirectly directly?
All that's been shown is your incredible levels of dishonesty.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
218d
1 edit

@wajoma said

He didn't get a day for "being a Proud Boy".

He got ten years for assaulting an officer, stealing a riot shield, using said stolen property to smash a window at the Capitol (the first breach of the building on January 6, 2021) and having "“said that anyone they got their hands on they would have killed, including Nancy Pelosi.”" https://www.vice.com/en/article/v7mpaj/the-proud-boy-who-smashed-a-us-capitol-window-is-a-former-marine

Just another Boy Scout apparently.

More dishonesty from you.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
218d

@wajoma said

The client replies:

Prosecutors described the plan in more than sufficient detail:

"“Defendant — dressed all in black, wearing a tactical vest — led the Proud Boys through the use of encrypted communications and military-style equipment,” prosecutors allege, “and he led them with the specific plans to: split up into groups, attempt to break into the Capitol building from as many different points as possible, and prevent the Joint Session of Congress from Certifying the Electoral College results.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/01/proud-boys-capitol-472012

That is exactly what the defendants in this trial did.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
218d
1 edit

@no1marauder said

He got ten years for assaulting an officer, stealing a riot shield, using said stolen property to smash a window at the Capitol (the first breach of the building on January 6, 2021) and having "“said that anyone they got their hands on they would have killed, including Nancy Pelosi.”" https://www.vice.com/en/article/v7mpaj/t ...[text shortened]... apitol-window-is-a-former-marine

Didn't listen to the interview obviously.

Edit:

“Defendant — dressed all in black,..."

The old biddy serving coffee at the local cafe' wears all black. Could be a terrorist, who knew. This means nothing at all, nothing.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
218d

@wajoma said
Didn't listen to the interview obviously.

Edit:

“Defendant — dressed all in black,..."

The old biddy serving coffee at the local cafe' wears all black. Could be a terrorist, who knew. This means nothing at all, nothing.
Did this waitress also have on a "tactical vest"?

Your whole strategy has to been to ignore the forest to concentrate on disingenuous explanations regarding the minutiae of individual tree branches. You surely know how dishonest that is.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
218d

@no1marauder said
Did this waitress also have on a "tactical vest"?

Your whole strategy has to been to ignore the forest to concentrate on disingenuous explanations regarding the minutiae of individual tree branches. You surely know how dishonest that is.
So delete the bit about wearing black you know how many million people wear black, it means nothing. While we're at it you can delete the bit about Biggs going 'directly' to the senate chamber by directly leaving the building. Don't talk to me about honesty.

You also now have an inconsistency with encrypted messages (not illegal and not proof of anything) and blurting out the supposed plan for everyone including the feds to hear. The further we go along the further your case collapses and the vindictive, malicious nature of the trials and sentences is exposed.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
218d
2 edits

@wajoma said
So delete the bit about wearing black you know how many million people wear black, it means nothing. While we're at it you can delete the bit about Biggs going 'directly' to the senate chamber by directly leaving the building. Don't talk to me about honesty.

You also now have an inconsistency with encrypted messages (not illegal and not proof of anything) and blurting out ...[text shortened]... her your case collapses and the vindictive, malicious nature of the trials and sentences is exposed.
Except for the part about every element of the crimes being proven in open court beyond a reasonable doubt.

The plan as described by prosecutors was executed in full by the defendants though they failed to capture legislators that could be "killed" in Boy Scout Pezzola's words.

Saying Act A isn't illegal in and of itself means nothing if the act is part and partial of a conspiracy to commit a crime. Taking a leisurely stroll past the First National Bank isn't "illegal" but if it is done to see where the alarms are and when the guards change their shifts etc. etc. etc. it is considered an overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy.

Since this has been repeatedly explained to you, your constant attempts to ignore that principle of law is obvious dishonesty on your part.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
218d

@no1marauder said

He got ten years for assaulting an officer, stealing a riot shield, using said stolen property to smash a window at the Capitol (the first breach of the building on January 6, 2021) and having "“said that anyone they got their hands on they would have killed, including Nancy Pelosi.”" https://www.vice.com/en/article/v7mpaj/t ...[text shortened]... apitol-window-is-a-former-marine

Well that’s a lot worse than defacing an Andrew Jackson statue. Ten years seems reasonable based on President Trump’s recommendations.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
218d

@athousandyoung said
Well that’s a lot worse than defacing an Andrew Jackson statue. Ten years seems reasonable based on President Trump’s recommendations.
Good point, it's not like there are factories turning out thousands of tons of glass.

You have an ability to see the big picture, amazing.