Go back
Look what market has done in 25 years. America Rules.

Look what market has done in 25 years. America Rules.

Debates


@beardmusic said
@AverageJoe1
Fair enough.

I'm certainly not denying that people have made money from this, what I am saying is that these profits are not coming from genuine economic activity but from inflation.

To take the most egregious example Tesla has a P/E ratio of over 300 (over 30 is dangerous!) this is a bubble plain and simple and one thing history teaches us is that (eventually) they burst...
That is a perfect example of one to watch to see if your theory is sound. Actually, SpaceX has had some trouble getting off the ground, no pun intended..
We’ll see….


@AverageJoe1
Indeed, time will tell...


@AThousandYoung said
In the long term stocks did survive the Depression. I heard a story about some woman who ended up rich because she never sold her stocks after the crash. They eventually recovered.
Eventually.

A lot of people died in the meantime.