1. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    20 Jan '21 22:261 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Vote buying for one. Mail in voting makes vote buying easy to get away with. All it takes is a signature from a registered voter.
    That is not an answer. How does it work? We have voter records. We have death records. These two things are very easily compared on a county by county basis with birthdates and addresses. Just based on name matches only a small fraction (0.019% ) even have duplicate names. There aren't enough potential name match candidates of deaths to votes to be zombie voters. How do hundreds of thousands of zombies vote? IT MAKES NO DANG SENSE!

How does it work? It's statistically impossible! I feel like I'm on crazy pills.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '21 14:25
    @wildgrass said
    That is not an answer. How does it work? We have voter records. We have death records. These two things are very easily compared on a county by county basis with birthdates and addresses. Just based on name matches only a small fraction (0.019% ) even have duplicate names. There aren't enough potential name match candidates of deaths to votes to be zombie voters. How do hun ...[text shortened]... S NO DANG SENSE!

How does it work? It's statistically impossible! I feel like I'm on crazy pills.
    Vote buying you moron!
    Voter records do not catch vote buying via absentee voting!

You must be on crazy pills because you will not accept common sense! YOU MAKE NO SENSE!
  3. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Jan '21 16:012 edits
    @metal-brain said
    Vote buying you moron!
    Voter records do not catch vote buying via absentee voting!

You must be on crazy pills because you will not accept common sense! YOU MAKE NO SENSE!
    That is also not an answer. What does a dead guy need the money for? Moreover, if you buy a vote from a dead guy it's still obvious that he's dead. Outside extremely rare scenarios, zombies cannot vote. It's a merit-less argument, as the Trump appointed judges have determined. Just based on name matches of voters with deceased (which only represents the list of POTENTIAL dead fraudulent votes) the number is very very small.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Jan '21 01:10
    @wildgrass said
    That is also not an answer. What does a dead guy need the money for? Moreover, if you buy a vote from a dead guy it's still obvious that he's dead. Outside extremely rare scenarios, zombies cannot vote. It's a merit-less argument, as the Trump appointed judges have determined. Just based on name matches of voters with deceased (which only represents the list of POTENTIAL dead fraudulent votes) the number is very very small.
    I'm talking about vote buying, not dead people.
    Nice attempt to digress.
  5. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    23 Jan '21 15:17
    @Metal-Brain
    LOL What? I'm digressing? You were repeatedly saying it's impossible to know how many dead people voted. But when you just look at voters vs. dead people the overlap is a very very small number to begin with and most of them are just duplicate names and not the same person. How is it possible that dead voters had anything to do with the outcome of this election?
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Jan '21 16:09
    @wildgrass said
    @Metal-Brain
    LOL What? I'm digressing? You were repeatedly saying it's impossible to know how many dead people voted. But when you just look at voters vs. dead people the overlap is a very very small number to begin with and most of them are just duplicate names and not the same person. How is it possible that dead voters had anything to do with the outcome of this election?
    We were talking about voter fraud in general. That was the topic.
    Nobody claimed dead people were the only fraud that happens.
    Stop digressing. You know buying votes is hard to catch with mail in voting. Just admit you don't know how much of it happens because it is impossible to know.

Like it or not Trump was right about mail in voting being wrong to be expanded. It makes voter fraud easier, especially vote buying. In person voting assures the voter goes in the voting booth alone. Nobody can know he got the vote he bought that way.

Expanding mail in voting just expanded the potential ability to manipulate the election. That is obvious.
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    23 Jan '21 16:331 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Stop digressing. You know buying votes is hard to catch with mail in voting. Just admit you don't know how much of it happens because it is impossible to know.

Like it or not Trump was right about mail in voting being wrong to be expanded. ...[text shortened]... ding mail in voting just expanded the potential ability to manipulate the election. That is obvious.
    Your lying again there is no way that significant vote buying could happen without evidence emerging from those who were approached by the wrong side.
    Stop lying ‘no excuse Mail In voting’ has been used in the US since 1974 in Utah.
    It makes voting easier that’s why racist right wingers and despots like Trump have an issue with it.
    You need to show some evidence of wide spread postal voting fraud or admit that you and trump are lying about it. Unless of course your asking us to prove a negative?
  8. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    23 Jan '21 21:28
    @metal-brain said

Like it or not Trump was right about mail in voting being wrong to be expanded. ...[text shortened]... ding mail in voting just expanded the potential ability to manipulate the election. That is obvious.

No we certainly were not. This thread started with a list of 10 dead voters. That was the topic.
    You know buying votes is hard to catch with mail in voting.

No I don't know that at all. Why is vote buying harder to catch by mail vs in person? Does it count as "vote buying" if a politician subsidizes your entire industry (e.g. farming/oil) with tax dollars to buy your vote? This sorta just sounds like politics, not really a mail in-specific thing.
    It makes voter fraud easier, especially vote buying.

Is there any evidence that voter fraud was higher in this election?
    ...just expanded the potential ability...

Did this potential ever become kinetic? Please share info you might have.

I don't see any reason to think dead people are voting at any higher rate than 0.0003% of the electorate (based on the study I posted page 1). That number is higher than I thought but still a very small number. I would think vote buying is probably a similar number, especially considering the steep consequences of getting caught?
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '21 03:02
    @kevcvs57 said
    Your lying again there is no way that significant vote buying could happen without evidence emerging from those who were approached by the wrong side.
    Stop lying ‘no excuse Mail In voting’ has been used in the US since 1974 in Utah.
    It makes voting easier that’s why racist right wingers and despots like Trump have an issue with it.
    You need to show some evidence of wide ...[text shortened]... or admit that you and trump are lying about it. Unless of course your asking us to prove a negative?
    How can I lie about something I never claimed?
    I have said many times I don't know how much voter fraud there is and anybody who claims to is the liar.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '21 03:07
    @wildgrass said

No we certainly were not. This thread started with a list of 10 dead voters. That was the topic.
    You know buying votes is hard to catch with mail in voting.

No I don't know that at all. Why is vote buying harder to catch by mail vs in person? Does it count as "vote buying" if ...[text shortened]... uying is probably a similar number, especially considering the steep consequences of getting caught?
    Somebody claimed there was not enough voter fraud to affect the outcome of the election. That person did not say dead people and neither did I. Nobody thinks only dead people changed the outcome.

Topics change as did here. It isn't my fault you didn't read properly. Learn to read next time. I clearly said voter fraud in response, not dead people alone. Only an idiot would claim only one form of voter fraud happened.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Jan '21 03:14
    @Metal-Brain
    funny how mail in votes have been used since the civil war with no problems but now that your cult leader Trump says there was voter fraud (with essentially ZERO evidence, just a political talking point) so now the cult, believing every word Trump says, NOW it is an issue but wasn't for the last 150 odd years.

You need professional help, SERIOUSLY,
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '21 03:28
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    funny how mail in votes have been used since the civil war with no problems but now that your cult leader Trump says there was voter fraud (with essentially ZERO evidence, just a political talking point) so now the cult, believing every word Trump says, NOW it is an issue but wasn't for the last 150 odd years.

You need professional help, SERIOUSLY,
    "funny how mail in votes have been used since the civil war with no problems"

Mail in votes have always had problems.
    Stop making up crap!
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Jan '21 03:291 edit
    @Metal-Brain
    PROVE IT ASSSWIPE. Show me elections where the result was overturned by rigged mail in votes.
    Only recently have we here at RHP figured out the profound depth of your Trump cult programming.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '21 03:33
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    PROVE IT ASSSWIPE. Show me elections where the result was overturned by rigged mail in votes.
    Only recently have we here at RHP figured out the profound depth of your Trump cult programming.
    Certain elections have been overturned because of voter fraud. Ask no1 since he informed me of it.
    I never claimed to know how much voter fraud there is, just that nobody else does either.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Jan '21 03:37
    @Metal-Brain
    That is just your Trumpite programming talking. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE for mail in voter fraud AND YOU KNOW IT FULL WELL BUT ARE TOO DEEPLY PROGRAMMED TO EVEN TALK ABOUT IT RATIONALLY.

An oxymoron: Metal brain and rationality.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree