1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Jun '21 18:231 edit
    @Eladar
    You can't google it yourself? You want other folks to do your search for you, intellectually lazy.
    And BTW, the number is like 300 children dead from Covid.

Ah, so you would say, 300? NOTHING. NO BIG DEAL. And they were probably mostly black anyway so those sub humans don't count anyway, right?
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Jun '21 18:24
    @sonhouse said
    @Eladar
    You can't google it yourself? You want other folks to do your search for you, intellectually lazy.
    I know the number. Do you?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Jun '21 18:27
    @Eladar
    Like I said, almost 300 in the US alone and my guess is probably 50 times that world wide.

But OF COURSE you will say, BIG DEAL, 300, 400, 4 THOUSAND would be nothing.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Jun '21 18:40
    @sonhouse said
    @Eladar
    Like I said, almost 300 in the US alone and my guess is probably 50 times that world wide.

But OF COURSE you will say, BIG DEAL, 300, 400, 4 THOUSAND would be nothing.
    300 would be the number for kids to age 17. But you are correct in that the numbers are no big deal with you are talking millions and millions of people.

For healthy people below 45 years of age, covid is a nonissue. For healthy people of any age covid is nothing.

Even for an 85 year old and older, the probability of being hospitalized after catching covid is below .01.

Out of a total of over 1.1 million deaths of people 85 or older during the covid pandemic only 176,217 were from covid. This is from the age group hit the hardest by covid.

All of these numbers are based on for the most part an unvaccinated population.
  5. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 02:33
    @metal-brain said
    So you want children to get jabs for something that has not killed any of them?
    Why?????
    I don't want anything at all.

You started this disaster of a thread under the premise that CDC manipulates data. That argument has been thoroughly dismantled. There's not one bit of manipulated data in that report, and we haven't seen any new points of clarification from you. The CDC is clear in their analysis about the relative low risk. They specifically state no deaths in that age group during the study. Where's the manipulation (or deliberate misleading)?

Since the data is accurately presented and honest, the CDC recommendations for kids to be vaccinated must have nothing to do with data manipulation.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 03:36
    @wildgrass

The reason I heard on the news was that for kids who are admitted to hospitals, their symptoms are bad. This is the reason for the decree that all children be vaccinated.

Of course they never give the numbers as to what percent of kids end up in hospitals, just that some do. This is data manipulation. If they gave the actual numbers, it would result in fewer numbers of kids getting vaccinated.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 07:00
    WHO: ‘Children Should Not Be Vaccinated for the Moment’

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/who-updates-guidance-children-should-not-be-vaccinated/?utm_source=salsa&eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=3e35c836-aad8-4559-a973-7033b818afa8
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 11:16
    @eladar said
    @wildgrass

The reason I heard on the news was that for kids who are admitted to hospitals, their symptoms are bad. This is the reason for the decree that all children be vaccinated.

Of course they never give the numbers as to what percent of kids end up in hospitals, just that some do. This is data manipulation. If they gave the actual numbers, it would result in fewer numbers of kids getting vaccinated.
    Why are you so blase about any kids unnecessarily dying or getting seriously ill? If the vaccines protect 12 to 17 year olds from any serious complications from COVID, why are you complaining about them being vaccinated?
  9. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 12:591 edit
    @eladar said
    @wildgrass

Of course they never give the numbers as to what percent of kids end up in hospitals, just that some do. This is data manipulation.

No, it's not. Child abduction is also extremely rare, and rarely ends in tragedy. But every time it happens it makes the news. Children are taught what to do and made to fear white unmarked vans for an extremely unlikely scenario.

If it's a harmless and free intervention, I don't see the harm in preventing rare things from happening to your child.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 13:431 edit
    @wildgrass said
    I don't want anything at all.

You started this disaster of a thread under the premise that CDC manipulates data. That argument has been thoroughly dismantled. There's not one bit of manipulated data in that report, and we haven't seen any new points of clarification from you. The CDC is clear in their analysis about the relative low risk. They specifically state no death ...[text shortened]... t, the CDC recommendations for kids to be vaccinated must have nothing to do with data manipulation.
    Then why are the vaccine makers pushing vaccines on children. The vaccines do kill children. You support killing children with a vaccine that does not have FDA approval. The vaccine kills more children than the disease.

You are sick!
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 14:282 edits
    @wildgrass said
    Of course they never give the numbers as to what percent of kids end up in hospitals, just that some do. This is data manipulation.

No, it's not. Child abduction is also extremely rare, and rarely ends in tragedy. But every time it happens it makes the news. Children are taught what to do and made to fear white unmarked vans for an extremely unlikely scena ...[text shortened]... and free intervention, I don't see the harm in preventing rare things from happening to your child.
    So you are saying that we are 100 percent certain that there will be no health issues brought on by taking the vaccine?

https://www.jpost.com/health-science/pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-linked-to-rare-blood-disease-israeli-study-671694

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20210620/cdc-reports-more-than-300-heart-infammation-cases-after-vaccine

It is impossible to know the long term risk of adminstering this genetically modified virus. Seeing as healthy children are at zero risk of being killed by this virus, why do it? Why not simply inject children who are at risk?
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 15:03
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/vaers-cdc-data-reported-deaths-covid-vaccines-kids-12-now-eligible/

21% of deaths were related to cardiac disorders.
    54% of those who died were male, 44% were female and the remaining death reports did not include gender of the deceased.

The average age of death was 74.8 and the youngest deaths reported include two 15-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1187918 and 1242573 ) and a 16-year-old (VAERS I.D. 1225942). There were other reported deaths in children under 16 that could not be confirmed or contained obvious errors.

As of May 7, 987 pregnant women reported adverse events related to COVID vaccines, including 297 reports of miscarriage or premature birth.

Of the 1,950 cases of Bell’s Palsy reported, 50% were reported after Pfizer-BioNTech vaccinations, 42% following vaccination with the Moderna vaccine and 192 cases, or 10%, of Bell’s Palsy cases were reported in conjunction with J&J.

There were 181 reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome with 40% of cases attributed to Pfizer, 41% to Moderna and 23% to J&J.

There were 55,220 reports of anaphylaxis with 38% of cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine, 49% to Moderna and 12% to J&J.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 17:28
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/23/cdc-reports-more-than-1200-cases-of-rare-heart-inflammation-after-covid-vaccine-shots.html
  14. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 18:26
    @eladar said
    So you are saying that we are 100 percent certain that there will be no health issues brought on by taking the vaccine?

https://www.jpost.com/health-science/pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-linked-to-rare-blood-disease-israeli-study-671694

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20210620/cdc-reports-more-than-300-heart-infammation-cases-after-vaccine

It is impos ...[text shortened]... zero risk of being killed by this virus, why do it? Why not simply inject children who are at risk?
    No. There's risk in everything. Weigh the benefits vs. risk against the alternative. This is normal human stuff reinforced in kindergarten usually.

People who were very low risk for development of polio symptoms lined up for their shots. It benefitted society as a whole, not themselves personally. I guess what's changed since then is a culture of narcissism and greed.
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 18:41
    @wildgrass said
    No. There's risk in everything. Weigh the benefits vs. risk against the alternative. This is normal human stuff reinforced in kindergarten usually.

People who were very low risk for development of polio symptoms lined up for their shots. It benefitted society as a whole, not themselves personally. I guess what's changed since then is a culture of narcissism and greed.
    So name calling to try to get people to conform. Nice

One major difference between polio and covid is that polio never mutated as covid is doing. There are even concerns that the vax that has been given will not work for some future mutated strain. Evidently the vax given now is not as effective as the polio vaccine.

One major difference between polio and covid is that polio crippled the very young. Covid is just killing of some of the very old. There are some very big differences between the two.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree