More CDC data manipulation

More CDC data manipulation

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
16 Jun 21

@eladar said
I provided a source.

Now you can provide your number, supported by your source.
(Shrug) About 20% of COVID deaths were of people under 64. The percentage increased in 2021 to almost 23%. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/covid19/mortality-overview.htm

Life expectancy in the US before COVID19 was 78.8 years. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/nchs_press_releases/2020/202012.htm

E

Moves
16 Jun 21

@no1marauder said
(Shrug) About 20% of COVID deaths were of people under 64. The percentage increased in 2021 to almost 23%. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/covid19/mortality-overview.htm

Life expectancy in the US before COVID19 was 78.8 years. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/nchs_press_releases/2020/202012.htm
So in other words you have no idea how many children 0 to 17 have been killed by covid, which means the 314 number is the only number we have.

I am not surprised about the fact that you would lie about knowing how many kids 0 to 17 have been killed by covid.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
16 Jun 21

@eladar said
So in other words you have no idea how many children 0 to 17 have been killed by covid, which means the 314 number is the only number we have.

I am not surprised about the fact that you would lie about knowing how many kids 0 to 17 have been killed by covid.
I didn't lie about anything.

How many kids do you prefer to die from this disease?

E

Moves
16 Jun 21
2 edits

@no1marauder said
I didn't lie about anything.

How many kids do you prefer to die from this disease?
I asked if you knew, you said yes. Obviously you do not.

By the way, I am questioning if covid is actually a public threat for those younger than 55, especially those 0 to 17.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 Jun 21

@eladar said
I asked if you knew, you said yes. Obviously you do not.

By the way, I am questioning if covid is actually a public threat for those younger than 55, especially those 0 to 17.
Yes, you were questioning that all last year, too.

600,000+ dead later .........................................................................................

MB

Moves
17 Jun 21

@wildgrass said
It seems you're blaming me for your own inability to show evidence of manipulation (or deliberate misleading) by the CDC.
https://www.theburningplatform.com/2021/05/20/how-the-cdc-is-manipulating-data-to-prop-up-vaccine-effectiveness/

https://foreignaffairsintelligencecouncil.wordpress.com/2021/03/07/busted-cdc-inflated-covid-numbers-accused-of-violating-federal-law-government-manipulation-revealed/comment-page-1/

E

Moves
17 Jun 21

@no1marauder said
Yes, you were questioning that all last year, too.

600,000+ dead later .........................................................................................
At 8k deaths a day everyday for 2 years the grand total is 5 840 000 people have died.

600k is a very small number in comparison.

Now that I have dealt with your diversion,

Do you believe that covid is a threat for 0 to 17 year olds? If so, how many have died over these two flu seasons?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 Jun 21

@eladar said
At 8k deaths a day everyday for 2 years the grand total is 5 840 000 people have died.

600k is a very small number in comparison.

Now that I have dealt with your diversion,

Do you believe that covid is a threat for 0 to 17 year olds? If so, how many have died over these two flu seasons?
Yes, you kept saying that last year, too. Of course, COVID didn't kill hardly anybody in the US until March 2020 (officially at least), so you are being deliberately misleading in using a full two years figure as you well know. The most reliable figures indicate that COVID increased the US death rate by something like 20%, which is far from trivial:

"Between March 1, 2020, and January 2, 2021, the US
experienced 2 801 439 deaths, 22.9% more than expected,
representing 522 368 excess deaths." https://scholar.google.com/scholar_url?url=https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/articlepdf/2778361/jama_woolf_2021_ld_210023_1620138060.73422.pdf&hl=en&sa=T&oi=ucasa&ct=ufr&ei=O5_KYNyJO4WVy9YPo6OPmAM&scisig=AAGBfm23cPgQQcZZans81fsKDpsI9cSq1g

COVID isn't the flu no matter how many times you say it is. Yes, the disease is a threat to children and esp. adolescents and they would do well to get vaccinated. Even if a relative few compared to other age groups die we still don't know enough about possible long term harms to be as flippant over our children's health as you are.

E

Moves
17 Jun 21

@no1marauder
Wow, you are unwilling to deal with the actual issue. All you can do is change the subject.

I understand. No need to reply anymore on the topic. I see your answer is that you will not answer.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 Jun 21

@eladar said
@no1marauder
Wow, you are unwilling to deal with the actual issue. All you can do is change the subject.

I understand. No need to reply anymore on the topic. I see your answer is that you will not answer.
I answered your question:

no1: Yes, the disease is a threat to children

Did you miss that?

E

Moves
17 Jun 21
1 edit

@no1marauder said
I answered your question:

no1: Yes, the disease is a threat to children

Did you miss that?
That is lie number two. You did not answer my question.
I asked you to give me the number of children killed by covid if you believed it was a threat.

It is easy to give the response, yes a virus is a threat to a child, but viruses are a part of life. If the virus is easily handled by a functioning immune system, then the virus is not a general threat to all children.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 Jun 21

@eladar said
That is lie number two. You did not answer my question.
I asked you to give me the number of children killed by covid if you believed it was a threat.

It is easy to give the response, yes a virus is a threat to a child, but viruses are a part of life. If the virus is easily handled by a functioning immune system, then the virus is not a general threat to all children.
I "lied" and "didn't answer your question"? You asked:

Eladar: Do you believe that covid is a threat for 0 to 17 year olds?

Sure looks like I answered that question.

If "the virus is easily handled by a functioning immune system", how come: "Nearly 12 percent of pediatric COVID-19 patients, or 2,430, were hospitalized. Of those hospitalized, 31.1 percent experienced a severe infection, meaning they required admission to an intensive care unit or mechanical ventilation, findings showed. "

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/12-of-children-with-covid-19-hospitalized-study-finds.html

E

Moves
17 Jun 21

@no1marauder said
I "lied" and "didn't answer your question"? You asked:

Eladar: Do you believe that covid is a threat for 0 to 17 year olds?

Sure looks like I answered that question.

If "the virus is easily handled by a functioning immune system", how come: "Nearly 12 percent of pediatric COVID-19 patients, or 2,430, were hospitalized. Of those hospitalized, 31.1 percent experien ...[text shortened]... w.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/12-of-children-with-covid-19-hospitalized-study-finds.html
Yes, manipulation.

Of those with a defective immune system....

This does not mean all children, just the ones with immune problems, the same ones that would be killed by chickpox.

This is a very small part of the population. What fraction of children make up the group of kids who end up in the hospital?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 Jun 21

@eladar said
Yes, manipulation.

Of those with a defective immune system....

This does not mean all children, just the ones with immune problems, the same ones that would be killed by chickpox.

This is a very small part of the population. What fraction of children make up the group of kids who end up in the hospital?
The "small fraction" argument? 600K dead, no problem, just a "small fraction". Thousands of kids in the hospital? No problem, just a "small fraction".

Most parents would consider their kid being in the hospital with a potentially deadly disease a "problem".

E

Moves
17 Jun 21

@no1marauder said
The "small fraction" argument? 600K dead, no problem, just a "small fraction". Thousands of kids in the hospital? No problem, just a "small fraction".

Most parents would consider their kid being in the hospital with a potentially deadly disease a "problem".
We are talking about a threat for all children.

What fraction of all kids who contract covid end up in the hospital? You do not know. You do not care. To you, as long as they exist at all, then all kids are in danger of being killed by covid.

Covid is no more dangerous than chickpox, as a matter of fact, it is less dangerous.

Once again, you do not answer the question. The question this time is what fraction of kids who contract covid end up in the hospital.