1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 16:38
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Who cares what you think? The sites are more reliable than the crap you post.
    Show us the proof!

Or just bugger off... I could live with that too.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 18:22
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/draft-heres-the-complete-list-of-victims-from-obamas-many-wiretaps/
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 19:29
    Originally posted by Eladar
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/draft-heres-the-complete-list-of-victims-from-obamas-many-wiretaps/
    Yes....
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 19:30
    Originally posted by Eladar
    National Security Agency intercepts, thanks to Edward Snowden and WikiLeaks. What else is new?
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 09:26
    YouTube

trump is even less "tethered in reality" than conspiracy theorist Levin.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 14:41
    “President Trump is onto something. The Obama-connected wiretapping and illegal leaks of classified material concerning President Trump and Gen. Flynn are a scandal,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a public statement. “Judicial Watch aims to get to the truth about these crimes, and we hope the Trump administration stands with us in the fight for transparency.”

http://dailysignal.com/2017/03/06/trump-surveillance-allegation-could-trace-to-reported-court-order/
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 15:42
    “President Trump is onto something. The Obama-connected wiretapping and illegal leaks of classified material concerning President Trump and Gen. Flynn are a scandal,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a public statement. “Judicial Watch aims to get to the truth about these crimes, and we hope the Trump administration stands with us in the fight ...[text shortened]... ://dailysignal.com/2017/03/06/trump-surveillance-allegation-could-trace-to-reported-court-order/
    Isn't judicial watch usually trying to get information into the public domain?
    Now they oppose the leaks...
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 15:45
    From the Guardian:

The White House has admitted that Donald Trump does not know what type of surveillance he is alleging he was put under by Barack Obama, despite a tweet on Saturday explicitly saying his phone was tapped.

Scared yet?
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 16:25
    From some fact checking website (easily verifiable enough):

Having supposedly uncovered a scandal comparable to Watergate, what did the president do next? He took a respite from Twitter for more than an hour, until 8:19 a.m., when he sent out an insult against the actor who replaced him on The Celebrity Apprentice: “Arnold Schwarzenegger isn’t voluntarily leaving the Apprentice, he was fired by his bad (pathetic) ratings, not by me. Sad end to great show.” (So much for Trump’s premature claim to Congress on Tuesday night that the “time for trivial fights is behind us.&rdquo😉 And then he headed out for a nice round of golf.

Are you worried yet, my cuddly little American buddies?

Or are you still convinced the man isn't a banana short of a fruit salad?
  10. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 17:45
    Originally posted by shavixmir

[i]Having supposedly uncovered a scandal comparable to Watergate, what did the president do next? He took a respite from Twitter for more than an hour, until 8:19 a.m., when he sent out an insult against the actor who replaced him on The Celebrity Apprentice: “Arnold Schwarzenegger isn’t volunt ...[text shortened]... e American buddies?

There are more bananas where that came from.
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 18:06
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    There are more bananas where that came from.
    The whole damn fiasco is bananas.

Hey mr. talley man, talley me a Trumpkin, here I come and I wanna go home....
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 23:26

[i]Having supposedly uncovered a scandal comparable to Watergate, what did the president do next? He took a respite from Twitter for more than an hour, until 8:19 a.m., when he sent out an insult against the actor who replaced him on The Celebrity Apprentice: “Arnold Schwarzenegger isn’t volunt ...[text shortened]... e American buddies?

Speaking of yourself?

NSA Whistleblower Backs Trump Up on Wiretap Claims

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-03-07/nsa-whistleblower-bill-binney-says-trump-is-absolutely-right-about-wiretap-claims
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    08 Mar '17 04:14
    Speaking of yourself?

NSA Whistleblower Backs Trump Up on Wiretap Claims

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-03-07/nsa-whistleblower-bill-binney-says-trump-is-absolutely-right-about-wiretap-claims
    Oh please!
    He quit the NSA in 2001.

Yes, he can guess at what practises the CIA and NSA are up to, but he doesn't know anything about ongoing operations.

And everyone knows that US intel gathering is extreme to the point of being useless (from Echelon to torture).

But everyone knows the president does not give orders for specific intel gathering on individuals (especially not US citizens).
    He has to be able to deny it...

Seriously. Just because Trump twitters about every little detail he masturbates over, doesn't mean normal people do that too.

Bigger picture, eagles view, appropriate distance... and all that jazz.
  14. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    08 Mar '17 07:29
    From the Guardian:

The White House has admitted that Donald Trump does not know what type of surveillance he is alleging he was put under by Barack Obama, despite a tweet on Saturday explicitly saying his phone was tapped.

Scared yet?
    Is there enough tin in the world to make a tin foil hat big enough for Trump's head, I wonder?
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Mar '17 09:051 edit
    From the Guardian:

Scared yet?
    Most Democrats are really missing the Obamas these days. So Trump goes on Twitter and skewers him and creates this huge stink and now every left-leaning person on the Internet loses their mind and now this is all anyone is talking about.

Well, guess what? Mission Accomplished. If you've noticed, no one is talking about the massive amount of influence the Russians bought off of Trump's Cabinet anymore. And that is exactly what Trump's outrageous Twitter behavior is about. He doesn't even care if he's eventually proven wrong about the wire-tapping. That was never the point. The point is that now no one is talking about the Russians anymore.

And yeah, I'm scared. I was scared the night of November 8th when I saw exactly what the Republicans had done to my beloved America.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree