1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    08 Mar '17 11:02
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Most Democrats are really missing the Obamas these days. So Trump goes on Twitter and skewers him and creates this huge stink and now every left-leaning person on the Internet loses their mind and now this is all anyone is talking about.

Well, guess what? Mission Accomplished. If you've noticed, no one is talking about the massive amount of influenc ...[text shortened]... he night of November 8th when I saw exactly what the Republicans had done to my beloved America.
    The wire-tapping is hilarious; it's the Big Lebowski of politics (a one off cracker).

The Russian saga is the walking dead of politics... that's gonna go on and on and on.... good quality and in the end basically the end of the world.
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    09 Mar '17 10:141 edit
    YouTube
    Samantha Bee on the "Stupidgate" scandal
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Mar '17 13:31
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Most Democrats are really missing the Obamas these days. So Trump goes on Twitter and skewers him and creates this huge stink and now every left-leaning person on the Internet loses their mind and now this is all anyone is talking about.

Well, guess what? Mission Accomplished. If you've noticed, no one is talking about the massive amount of influenc ...[text shortened]... he night of November 8th when I saw exactly what the Republicans had done to my beloved America.
    You must mean your beloved Amerika.😵
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Mar '17 18:46
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Where did I say it must be true?

Will you apologize for misreprenting what I said? Or will you double down on your lie as if you are Obama?
    You implied it with 'plausible'.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    13 Mar '17 20:011 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You implied it with 'plausible'.
    Plausible means must be true?

Obama has been known to gather information on his enemies. See the other wiretapping activities I linked earlier.

Obama's IRS went after political adversaries.

Face it, under Obama the US was Banana Republic.
  6. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    13 Mar '17 20:47
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Plausible means must be true?

Obama has been known to gather information on his enemies. See the other wiretapping activities I linked earlier.

Obama's IRS went after political adversaries.

Face it, under Obama the US was Banana Republic.
    And with all that dictatorial power everything he wanted passed in Congress was just a snap of his fingers.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    13 Mar '17 21:46
    Originally posted by kmax87
    And with all that dictatorial power everything he wanted passed in Congress was just a snap of his fingers.
    Did I say that?
    No

What I did say was that he used the IRS and NSA to go after his political enemies.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    16 Mar '17 08:54
    Oh...
    From the BBC:
    White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer has said Mr Trump "used the word 'wiretap' in quotes to mean broadly surveillance and other activities".
    And he was not accusing Mr Obama personally, Mr Spicer said.

Now, what did the Trumpkin tweet again?
    "Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my wires tapped"

and:

"How low has President Obama gone to tapp..."

Spicer should dress up as a minion.
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    16 Mar '17 21:40
    From the BBC:

There are "no indications" that Trump Tower was under surveillance by the US government before or after the election, a Senate committee has said.
    The statement from Republican Senator Richard Burr, Senate Intelligence Committee chairman, dismissed Donald Trump's claim his phones were tapped.

Hahahhaha

Hahahhahahaha
    Hahahahanannananananahahhahahahahahaha
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    16 Mar '17 21:45
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Spicer should dress up as a minion.
    LMAO

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree