1. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 22:54
    Originally posted by Eladar
    There you go Mr. Even Minded.

What did you think of the link I provided?
    I see I have my work cut out for me regarding signalling satire, sarcasm and irony.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Mar '17 23:37
    Trump a 'Victim' of 'Police-State Tactics'

http://www.newsmax.com/US/levin-trump-police-state-tactics/2017/03/05/id/777013/

"This is not about President Trump's tweeting," Levin, told "Fox & Friends Sunday." "This is about the Obama administration spying. And the question is not whether they spied – we know they went to court twice. Who they did spy? Trump transition, Trump surrogates.

". . . Two separate sources with links to the counter intelligence community have confirmed that the FBI sought and was granted a foreign intelligence surveillance act court [order]. This is spying."

Levin said media coverage was missing the point by focusing on Trump's activities, statement and tweets, and not the unfair circumstances that led to them.

"Donald Trump is the victim," Levin told Fox News. "His campaign is the victim. His transition team is the victim. His surrogates are the victim. These are police-state tactics.

"I'm telling you, as a former chief of staff, if this has been done to Barack Obama, all hell would break loose, and it should. Barack Obama's statement is pathetic. Where does it go from here? They should release applications where they sought the warrant – the one in the summer and the one in October – so we know exactly what they were doing."
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 05:191 edit
    Jesus H. Christ.

You keep posting from the most moronic of sites.

Show us the proof!
    Everyone in power, the way the justice department works and even common sense tell us Trump got his information from right-wing conspiracy nut-jobs and just isn't true.

Show us Trump's evidence!
    You can't, because even he doesn't have any.

Scared yet?
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 06:30
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    Doesn't the NSA record all phone calls outside the country that a guy like Trump would obviously make?
    I suppose they would need a judge to approve listening to it, but I'm sure the NSA listens without any approval that is needed to avoid violating the 4th constitutional amendment. They do what they want. Not sure why Obama is even needed for that to h ...[text shortened]... dential order needed at all? If it is, that would explain the blame being put where it has been.
    will trump ever get out of election mode?
  5. Germany
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 07:39
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Jesus H. Christ.

Show us the proof!
    Everyone in power, the way the justice department works and even common sense tell us Trump got his information from right-wing conspiracy nut-jobs and just isn't true.

Scared yet?
    He'll come up with the evidence soon. Just like when he claimed millions of illegals voted in the election because some random crazy guy said so on Twitter - which is, of course, overwhelming evidence in and of itself.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 08:59
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    He'll come up with the evidence soon. Just like when he claimed millions of illegals voted in the election because some random crazy guy said so on Twitter - which is, of course, overwhelming evidence in and of itself.
    So do I thumb up or down?
    (I agree)
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 10:41
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Sure, seeing as plausible and possible are pretty much the same thing.

plau·si·ble
    ˈplôzəb(ə)l/
    adjective
    (of an argument or statement) seeming reasonable or probable.
    "a plausible explanation"
    synonyms: credible, reasonable, believable, likely, feasible, tenable, possible, conceivable, imaginable; More
    (of a person) skilled at producing persuasive arguments, especially ones intended to deceive.
    no, dumbass, plausible implies a high probability.

it is possible you win the lottery every time you play it.
    it is not plausible you will.
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 10:43
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Drumpf a 'Victim' of 'Police-State Tactics'

http://www.newsmax.com/US/levin-trump-police-state-tactics/2017/03/05/id/777013/

"This is not about President Drumpf's tweeting," Levin, told "Fox & Friends Sunday." "This is about the Obama administration spying. And the question is not whether they spied – we know they went to court twice. Who they did ...[text shortened]... rrant – the one in the summer and the one in October – so we know exactly what they were doing."
    levin is a conspiracy theorist but that's beside the point.

he makes an unsubstantiated allegation, the trump baboon hears it and immediately presents it as proof THEN tries to have someone investigate it if it's true?

are you people insane?
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 11:15
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    will trump ever get out of election mode?
    No.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 11:18
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    levin is a conspiracy theorist but that's beside the point.

he makes an unsubstantiated allegation, the trump baboon hears it and immediately presents it as proof THEN tries to have someone investigate it if it's true?

are you people insane?
    You kids need to settle down.

It's the same old story, just a different party.

And no, "W" never went to jail for "lying" about WMD's and the government was never proven to be responsible for 911 and no, no one is ever held accountable for accusing the GOP of these crimes that are not provable in any form or fashion.

That's what makes the Federal government so darn appealing. It's just a giant poo slinging area where no one is ever held accountable for what they do or say. And no, you can't get them out of office on matter how hard you try. 😵
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 12:33
    Originally posted by whodey
    You kids need to settle down.

It's the same old story, just a different party.

And no, "W" never went to jail for "lying" about WMD's and the government was never proven to be responsible for 911 and no, no one is ever held accountable for accusing the GOP of these crimes that are not provable in any form or fashion.

That's what makes the Federal g ...[text shortened]... r what they do or say. And no, you can't get them out of office on matter how hard you try. 😵
    did you mean to reply to someone else? because if it really was me you're replying to this retarded nonsense even by your standards
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 14:02
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Jesus H. Christ.

Show us the proof!

Scared yet?
    Who cares what you think? The sites are more reliable than the crap you post.
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 15:48
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Who cares what you think? The sites are more reliable than the crap you post.
    proof then? you have proof? share the proof?
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 15:48
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 16:27
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RQEWGXxR8c
    PMSNBC? Please...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree