1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 May '21 14:44
    Biden’s lietenants to this very day are saying it is not open’.
    But every 20 minutes on the news channels are videos of people from various countries south of us walking casually across the border and disappearing into TX, AZ and points unknown.
    It would be prudent, for simplicity sake, to resolve whether it is open or not, so that we dint have to banter around so much. I think it is open.......is there anyone here who thinks it is not open, given the information above?
  2. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    14 May '21 14:59
    @AverageJoe1

Even supposing it is true that people are just walking across the border - which border? Mexico, Canada? - that does not mean that they all go undetected and stay. There are two senses of “open” border - legally open, which is clearly not the case, illegals can be deported. And physically open, unpatrolled, which is only partially the case. Don’t confuse the two. I don’t think any serious politician is advocating legally open borders. And a completely hermetically sealed physical border is impossible to build.
  3. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    14 May '21 15:17
    @moonbus said
    @AverageJoe1 I don’t think any serious politician is advocating legally open borders.
    Joe Biden did when he was campaigning.
    So have a lot of other dems in congress and various state/municipal government.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    14 May '21 15:251 edit
    @moonbus said
    @AverageJoe1

Even supposing it is true that people are just walking across the border - which border? Mexico, Canada? - that does not mean that they all go undetected and stay. There are two senses of “open” border - legally open, which is clearly not the case, illegals can be deported. And physically open, unpatrolled, which is only partially the case. Don’t confuse th ...[text shortened]... g legally open borders. And a completely hermetically sealed physical border is impossible to build.
    “ Even supposing it is true that people are just walking across the border”

a very stupid statement.

people have eyes and can see this daily
  5. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    14 May '21 15:33
    @mott-the-hoople said
    “ Even supposing it is true that people are just walking across the border”
    a very stupid statement.
    people have eyes and can see this daily
    Yeah I had a laughing fit when I read that comment got dammm these people are stupit.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 May '21 16:19
    @dood111 said
    Yeah I had a laughing fit when I read that comment got dammm these people are stupit.
    This issue, with the answers, is a clear, undeniable case of libs Not Giving An Inch when the evidence is right there for them to see. Do you think they will pull out the ole “doctored video’ gambit?
    An honest lib would have opened this thread, saying”OMG,have you seen the swarms walking right in here? I hadno idea “

We got open borders. Gird your loins!
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    14 May '21 16:25
    @averagejoe1 said

But every 20 minutes on the news channels are videos of people from various countries south of us walking casually across the border and disappearing into TX, AZ and points unknown.
    Show us one of those "videos."
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    14 May '21 16:29
    @handyandy said
    turn your tv to something other than cnn ect...they are hiding this from you...children less than a year old are being left abandoned by the cartels. people smuggling has become more profitable than drug smuggling for them, a death or two wont hurt their business too much is their thinking I guess
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 May '21 16:51
    @handyandy said
    Handy, you never fail to ask one to do your work for you, a classic lib trait. Hey, i put a ‘hint’ in my post.......it is shown in many newscasts daily, mainly FOX, which is trying to get this information out to the public. And to you!! Jesus.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 May '21 16:55
    @mott-the-hoople said
    turn your tv to something other than cnn ect...they are hiding this from you...children less than a year old are being left abandoned by the cartels. people smuggling has become more profitable than drug smuggling for them, a death or two wont hurt their business too much is their thinking I guess
    Andy wants proof! Send him a sack full of the garbage that strew along the trail. He once asked me to list Trump accomplishments.....when I’dapprised him that there were over 100. I think we havea high schooler here?
  11. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    14 May '21 17:01
    @averagejoe1 said
    Handy, you never fail to ask one to do your work for you, a classic lib trait. Hey, i put a ‘hint’ in my post.......it is shown in many newscasts daily, mainly FOX, which is trying to get this information out to the public. And to you!! Jesus.
    Of course, how could I have overlooked Fox?
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    14 May '21 17:03

Removed by poster

13. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    14 May '21 17:18
    @handyandy removed their quoted post
    andy the next step for you is nana nana boo boo or your mamma wears army boots.

Unbelievable that you are an adult.
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    14 May '21 18:52

Removed by poster

15. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    14 May '21 19:311 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    This issue, with the answers, is a clear, undeniable case of libs Not Giving An Inch when the evidence is right there for them to see. Do you think they will pull out the ole “doctored video’ gambit?
    An honest lib would have opened this thread, saying”OMG,have you seen the swarms walking right in here? I hadno idea “

We got open borders. Gird your loins!
    It doesn't shock me to see the denial,
    we have a demented one in here that *insists* that BLM people never looted, rioted, flipped cars over and
    lit them on fire, lit buildings on fire, shot and killed people,,, nooooooo, it was all bugalooo bois. uh huh.

we have to face it, they're f'd up, but they VOTE, gd it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree