1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    15 May '21 16:01
    @kevcvs57 said
    It’s not whataboutism earl if it’s in reply to a direct claim that Biden has flung the border open and the proof of that claim is people walking across the border. They haven’t just started walking over the border since January have they, they’ve always walked over the border.
    The charge of whataboutism is only valid if the comparison is not a direct rebuttal of the original premise.
    Kev, I told you once already.

I answered someone's question, where are the videos. _ so I showed him. Now kindly get off my ass
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    15 May '21 16:05
    @kevcvs57 said
    Joe Joe Joe stop being disingenuous, you are making a clear comparison between Biden’s current performance regarding the border and Trumps record regarding the same.
    Typical right wing strategy: make a comparison between a Dem POTUS and a Republican POTUS and when that comparison is scrutinised by a lib cry whataboutism.
    People walked across the border when Trump was POTUS ...[text shortened]... t grandson is POTUS, now there’s an alarming thought, and I’m talking about your porous land border.
    Kev, anyone on any side admits that what is happening at the border is way out of hand, worse than before.

Why do you argue this? Biden (or his bidders) has made it possible to admit FOUR times as many illegals. I posted that link.

What the bleep? Can we just roll with some facts here, please?
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 May '21 16:18
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Kev, anyone on any side admits that what is happening at the border is way out of hand, worse than before.

Why do you argue this? Biden (or his bidders) has made it possible to admit FOUR times as many illegals. I posted that link.

What the bleep? Can we just roll with some facts here, please?
    "Refugees" are not "illegals".
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 May '21 18:09
    @kevcvs57 said
    Joe Joe Joe stop being disingenuous, you are making a clear comparison between Biden’s current performance regarding the border and Trumps record regarding the same.
    Typical right wing strategy: make a comparison between a Dem POTUS and a Republican POTUS and when that comparison is scrutinised by a lib cry whataboutism.
    People walked across the border when Trump was POTUS ...[text shortened]... t grandson is POTUS, now there’s an alarming thought, and I’m talking about your porous land border.
    Source?!?! ( ive always wanted to say that!) Mine is The Hill, but there are others. 44% of registered voters say Biden is responsible for the surge at botder, 26% say Trump. We all know the truth anyway, but tell me another way to ask google the question. Why argue this Kev. If Biden had started daily President jobs from day 1, you know dam well we would not have this problem.
    Man up and admit it. Please.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 May '21 18:12
    @no1marauder said
    Whatever. Now help us out with Kev.....please. I think he has caught the Sonhouse bug.
    Gotta ask, did Trump do ANYTHING right?
  6. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    15 May '21 18:43
    @no1marauder said
    Ok, then they are NOT refugees.
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 May '21 18:451 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Ok, then they are NOT refugees.
    Sorry, but weren't you complaining about Biden increasing the refugee limit to 62,000, 4X what Trump had reduced it to? https://www.npr.org/2021/05/03/993216680/biden-raises-refugee-cap-to-62-500-after-earlier-criticism
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 May '21 23:201 edit
    @no1marauder said
    Sorry, but weren't you complaining about Biden increasing the refugee limit to 62,000, 4X what Trump had reduced it to? https://www.npr.org/2021/05/03/993216680/biden-raises-refugee-cap-to-62-500-after-earlier-criticism
    I must have missed this...where is the processing center that processes these folks that deems them “refugees”.

All I see is loading them up and bussing them on in...except the several thousand children being held in cages.
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    16 May '21 00:10
    @mott-the-hoople said
    I must have missed this...where is the processing center that processes these folks that deems them “refugees”.

All I see is loading them up and bussing them on in...except the several thousand children being held in cages.
    Here's a handy dandy description of the application process for an refugee: https://citizenpath.com/refugee-status/

Unfortunately, Earl, like many right wingers, is confused and thought Biden's policy of admitting more refugees than Trump's almost historic low had something to do with the border. Of course, it does not.
  10. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    16 May '21 00:21
    @no1marauder said
    that's my link!

Yes, of course I complained. and do you really think that is all that is coming over the border? crimminy, you are desperate.
    Many hire coyotes to take them up to the border and get them in. Or did you forget that?
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    16 May '21 01:431 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    that's my link!

Yes, of course I complained. and do you really think that is all that is coming over the border? crimminy, you are desperate.
    Many hire coyotes to take them up to the border and get them in. Or did you forget that?
    You miss the point. Refugees have nothing to do with the border as the link I provided Mott shows. I suggest you read it.

EDIT: "The difference between an asylee and refugee depends on where a person applies. On the other hand, people outside of the United States must apply for refugee status. People who have already made it to the United States border or the interior (by lawful or unlawful entry) can apply for asylum status."

https://citizenpath.com/refugee-status/

So Biden quadrupling the allowable number of refugees from Trump's almost historic lows has nothing to do with the border except perhaps to encourage people to apply for refugee status in their own country rather than cross it.
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    16 May '21 02:14
    It's best to remember that the Trump administration wanted to slash legal immigration as well as illegal immigration. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40804841
  13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 May '21 07:14
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Kev, I told you once already.

I answered someone's question, where are the videos. _ so I showed him. Now kindly get off my ass
    Yeah try not to misrepresent what someone has posted it’s against the rules.
    What’s my post got to do with videos or lack of them. Do you think videos of people walking across a border are evidence of anything regarding Biden’s policies towards border security or are you having an AJ moment.
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 May '21 07:22
    @averagejoe1 said
    Source?!?! ( ive always wanted to say that!) Mine is The Hill, but there are others. 44% of registered voters say Biden is responsible for the surge at botder, 26% say Trump. We all know the truth anyway, but tell me another way to ask google the question. Why argue this Kev. If Biden had started daily President jobs from day 1, you know dam well we would not have this problem.
    Man up and admit it. Please.
    Source for what!
    Could you make your posts a little bit more opaque Joe I thought I saw a chink of light through that last one.
    So 56% of the people questioned got it right about Biden whilst 74% of the people questioned got it wrong about Trump. That’s very interesting Joe but polls only matter when they are taken in polling booths.
    Yes we know the truth Joe Trump and his acolytes just cannot stop lying.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 May '21 07:53
    What happened to the “invasion”?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree