Osama not proven guilty of the 9-11 attacks

Osama not proven guilty of the 9-11 attacks

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

g

Pepperland

Moves
17 Apr 09

Originally posted by Sushill
Whatever you want honey. I just call you as I see you, with your style of posting I don't have to read much to make up my mind about your flavour in man.
I didn't know there was a nazi style of posting.

You need to go read some books, do they have that where you live?

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
17 Apr 09

Originally posted by shavixmir
http://story.michigansun.com/index.php/ct/9/cid/154063713fe5da1f/id/490383/cs/1/

[i]Amsterdam (The Netherlands), Apr.16 : A fake jury that exonerated Osama bin Laden from the Sept. 11 terror attacks on America following a televised mock trial on a popular Dutch program has sent out a "disturbing" message to the world and could fuel conspiracy theories, ...[text shortened]... s and murder thousands of women and children.

I know who I'd find guilty.
The thing that totally sealed the deal for me was listening to one of the supposed terrorists who supposedly died in the attacks on the radio bemoaning the fact that everyone thinks he died flying a plane into the World trade center! He wasn't even in the US and this interview was on the BBC!! Has the record been straightened? Of course not, the moment you admit to a blatant lie, all the other BLATANT LIES suddenly make sense.

STS

Moves
17 Apr 09

Originally posted by Marinkatomb
The thing that totally sealed the deal for me was listening to one of the supposed terrorists who supposedly died in the attacks on the radio bemoaning the fact that everyone thinks he died flying a plane into the World trade center! He wasn't even in the US and this interview was on the BBC!! Has the record been straightened? Of course not, the moment you admit to a blatant lie, all the other BLATANT LIES suddenly make sense.
Gotta be true if you saw it on TV

jb

Moves
18 Apr 09

http://story.michigansun.com/index.php/ct/9/cid/154063713fe5da1f/id/490383/cs/1/

[i]Amsterdam (The Netherlands), Apr.16 : A fake jury that exonerated Osama bin Laden from the Sept. 11 terror attacks on America following a televised mock trial on a popular Dutch program has sent out a "disturbing" message to the world and could fuel conspiracy theories, ...[text shortened]... s and murder thousands of women and children.

Are you freaking nuts? Next you will be saying 911 was some kind of Reichstag event. Regardless of the statistics of terrorism prior to 911 we can rest assured that the actions of Uncle Sam were totaly justified even if a few inocents were killed. You have to play hard ball and never give in to terrorism.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
18 Apr 09

Originally posted by joe beyser
Regardless of the statistics of terrorism prior to 911 we can rest assured that the actions of Uncle Sam were totaly justified even if a few inocents were killed. You have to play hard ball and never give in to terrorism.
[/i]I'm sure we can rest assured...

C

EDMONTON ALBERTA

Moves
02 Jul 09

I watched the new video from Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth and it convinced me beyond a reasonable doubt that there were explosives used to take down the towers.

There MUST be a new investigation!

STS

Moves
02 Jul 09

Originally posted by ChessJester
I watched the new video from Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth and it convinced me beyond a reasonable doubt that there were explosives used to take down the towers.

Don't forget the moon landings were faked too.

B

Moves
02 Jul 09

I lost count halfway down the thread, how many conspiracy nuts are there here ? And how many are forgetting that text isn't a good medium to convey sarcasm ?

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
02 Jul 09

Originally posted by ChessJester

Assuming you're serious, just watch this bloodbath, er, I mean, debate.

If that debate (all 5 parts) is not enough to take the heart out of the movement, then nothing is.

B

Moves
03 Jul 09

Originally posted by sh76
Assuming you're serious, just watch this bloodbath, er, I mean, debate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stVmEmJ666M

If that debate (all 5 parts) is not enough to take the heart out of the movement, then nothing is.
Short summary : LooseChange guys make a claim, they get a rebuttal, instead of answering to that, they just make a new claim.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
03 Jul 09

Cthulhu, obviously.

"Achieving success is far easier than most humans believe. For example, why did we, the priests of the Elder Gods of this galaxy, succeed where the avatars of the Ancient Old Ones from beyond the stars failed? The answer is absurdly simple: Vast armies of horrifying monsters."

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
03 Jul 09
3 edits

Originally posted by Barts
Short summary : LooseChange guys make a claim, they get a rebuttal, instead of answering to that, they just make a new claim.
To me, it looked something like this:

Loose change guys make a claim

Pop Mechanics guys explain calmly why the claim has no basis

Loose Change guys grunt and frown and call the Pop Mechanics guys names

Pop Mechanics guys suggest holes in the Loose change investigations and theories.

Loose Change guys scowl and call the Pop Mechanics guys government shills and yellow journalists.

Loose change guys make a claim that someone saw something suspicious.

Pop Mechanics guys say "Well, the statements of 17 other people and that same guy later on suggest you're taking him out of context and giving undue weight to initial, confused reactions to traumatic events."

Loose Change guys scowl and frown and call the Pop Mechanics guys more names

My favorite was the cell phone issue. Paraphrasing:

LC Guy: How could there have been cell phone calls from Flight 93; cell phone don't work on planes; in fact, 3 years later, they started building mechanisms to help cell phones work in the sky; obviously those calls had to come from the ground.

PM Guy: Some cell calls do work from planes; the problem was that many such calls get dropped; and in fact many of the calls from Flt 93 did get dropped; roughly the number you'd expect based on the technology that existed in 2001.

LC Guy: in 2001???

PM Guy: Yes, in 2001

LC: <scowl> <frown> <tsk>

The cell phone discussion is at the end of the first part. It's pretty funny watching these kids get completely taken to school like that.

jb

Moves
03 Jul 09

Originally posted by sh76
To me, it looked something like this:

Loose change guys make a claim

Pop Mechanics guys explain calmly why the claim has no basis

Loose Change guys grunt and frown and call the Pop Mechanics guys names

Pop Mechanics guys suggest holes in the Loose change investigations and theories.

Loose Change guys scowl and call the Pop Mechanics guys governme ...[text shortened]... irst part. It's pretty funny watching these kids get completely taken to school like that.
It is too bad that they didn't do a little test on the cell phone issue. They could have gone up 30000 feet and tried it and made a video of the test. I agree with them that the phones will work up there, but had they taken one of the loose change guys up and had them call their mom on a cell phone, it wouldn't have been he said she said argument.

P

Moves
03 Jul 09

Originally posted by joe beyser
It is too bad that they didn't do a little test on the cell phone issue. They could have gone up 30000 feet and tried it and made a video of the test. I agree with them that the phones will work up there, but had they taken one of the loose change guys up and had them call their mom on a cell phone, it wouldn't have been he said she said argument.
It would be a bit over budget for the debate though.

Their argument would be "Not in 2001 though!" so then they'd have to break out the time machine.

jb

Moves
03 Jul 09

Originally posted by PsychoPawn
It would be a bit over budget for the debate though.

Their argument would be "Not in 2001 though!" so then they'd have to break out the time machine.
I spose you are right on that. They would come back with an argument that the cell towers are better now than in 2001.