1. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    03 Jul '09 22:19
    Originally posted by scherzo
    [/i]Now this, this is just silly. Osama did 9/11. Any other story is a myth and should not be taken seriously. It was not the Mossad, it was not Bush, it was not Saddam, and it was not Iran. Let's just move on.

Shav, by the way, Osama is anticommunist.
    What evidence do you have? I can't seem to find much evidence anywhere, other than the buildings had to have had help coming straight down. I like to think the govt put explosives in the bldgs. in case a terrorist did fly a plane into it to make sure it doesn't cause even more destruction. Like bush said though,"who could have known someone would deliberately fly planes into a building.".
  2. silicon valley
    Moves
    03 Jul '09 22:401 edit
    those are really heavy buildings. you wouldn't expect them to lean over much, falling, if they were collapsing straight down. if the collapse was cause by one side crumpling, sure, but it wasn't so. and supposedly the momentum energy of the aircraft wasn't enough to push the buildings over.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jul '09 22:48
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    those are really heavy buildings. you wouldn't expect them to lean over much, falling, if they were collapsing straight down. if the collapse was cause by one side crumpling, sure, but it wasn't so. and supposedly the momentum energy of the aircraft wasn't enough to push the buildings over.
    Yeah it's been explained and analyzed so many times it's hard to see how anyone out there didn't get the word. Like moon hoaxtards, they make up their mind and then stop reading anything that doesn't support their position.
  4. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    03 Jul '09 23:36
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    That is the disturbing part for me. Look at how the top of one of the buildings does crumple to one side somewhat before the whole thing falls through the path of greatest resistance. That is why the thought came to mind that maybe they could have been demolished to prevent further destruction in surrounding buildings and loss of life. Just by watching the videos it is apparent that they came down real close to free fall speed. It looks suspicious, but untill an experiment could be set up I don't place too much emphasis on this. Before the collapse there was a huge imbalance and energy vector that would have caused the top of at least one building falling to the side.
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    05 Jul '09 03:02
    Originally posted by Ullr
    Oh that is hilarious. You're a genius.

Let's see. The Americans joined WWII in earnest in 1942 (well late 1941 but we'll round off to keep it simple)

By then German had conquered Norway, Denmark, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Yugoslavia, Greece, Norway, a sizeable chunk of the Soviet Union, Poland, most of Libya, and had formed alliances wit ...[text shortened]... mirror and be honest with yourself for a change and admit to yourself that you're an idiot!
    Maybe it should be

"How do you end a war? Get the Americans involved."
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    05 Jul '09 03:04
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Cthulhu, obviously.

"Achieving success is far easier than most humans believe. For example, why did we, the priests of the Elder Gods of this galaxy, succeed where the avatars of the Ancient Old Ones from beyond the stars failed? The answer is absurdly simple: Vast armies of horrifying monsters."
    ia! ia!

Wait...is the Shubber an Ancient Old One? I suspect she is.

In that case...I'll get you meddling octopriests!
  7. At the Revolution
    Moves
    05 Jul '09 15:271 edit
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    What evidence do you have? I can't seem to find much evidence anywhere, other than the buildings had to have had help coming straight down. I like to think the govt put explosives in the bldgs. in case a terrorist did fly a plane into it to make sure it doesn't cause even more destruction. Like bush said though,"who could have known someone would deliberately fly planes into a building.".
    He's admitted responsibility. Several times. The US Govt. was stupid and inept in dealing with it, but there is no evidence to say that they were involved.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree