1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 11:23
    http://story.michigansun.com/index.php/ct/9/cid/154063713fe5da1f/id/490383/cs/1/

Amsterdam (The Netherlands), Apr.16 : A fake jury that exonerated Osama bin Laden from the Sept. 11 terror attacks on America following a televised mock trial on a popular Dutch program has sent out a "disturbing" message to the world and could fuel conspiracy theories, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani and other former U.S. prosecutors told FOX News.

Is it really that disturbing?
    There's been no courtcase. I've never seen any bloody evidence.
    And let's be honest... it's not like US justice international-style is anything anyone with half a brain would take seriously (unless you're being water-boarded by a CIA goon or something).

The mock defence lawyer who won the debate had this to say about Giuliani and the US (my translation):
    "If anyone's been influencing the American people then it was Giuliani and the disease-ridden Bush government with their lies about WMD in Iraq. I've never heard him appologise for that."

Original comment:
    "Als iemand de Amerikaanse burgers heeft beïnvloed dan het is wel Giuliani en die verrotte Bush-regering met hun leugens over massavernietigingswapens in Irak. Ik heb nooit gehoord dat hij daar zijn excuses voor heeft aangeboden."

Ironically, Giuliani said the Dutch "ruling" (a TV debate) could fuel conspiracy theories.
    Yeah. Like the rapport about the passports being found in the wreckage (and then never being mentioned again) or the fact that 17 of the terrorists came from Saudi Arabia doesn't...

Daniel French from New York finds: "The use of the 9-11 attacks as entertainment respectless."
    Funny how you hear them peep about respect, but not one of those bastards mentioned respect when 9-11 was used to invade various countries and murder thousands of women and children.

I know who I'd find guilty.
  2. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 12:16
    So what's the debate? That 9-11 was caused by Al Qaeda or Bush? I'll go with Al Qaeda. Next.
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 12:19
    Originally posted by Ullr
    So what's the debate? That 9-11 was caused by Al Qaeda or Bush? I'll go with Al Qaeda. Next.
    Actually, the debate is about whether a TV debate is so horrendous, if it comes to a different conclusion than a political party line.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 12:49
    Osama must be laughing at Dutch foolishness. How many times has he taken credit for the attacks?
  5. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 13:20
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    http://story.michigansun.com/index.php/ct/9/cid/154063713fe5da1f/id/490383/cs/1/

[i]Amsterdam (The Netherlands), Apr.16 : A fake jury that exonerated Osama bin Laden from the Sept. 11 terror attacks on America following a televised mock trial on a popular Dutch program has sent out a "disturbing" message to the world and could fuel conspiracy theories, ...[text shortened]... s and murder thousands of women and children.

I say no. I don't think Guiliani should comment on it one way or another and give it more attention than it deserves.
  6. Pepperland
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 13:24

[i]Amsterdam (The Netherlands), Apr.16 : A fake jury that exonerated Osama bin Laden from the Sept. 11 terror attacks on America following a televised mock trial on a popular Dutch program has sent out a "disturbing" message to the world and could fuel conspiracy theories, ...[text shortened]... s and murder thousands of women and children.

Why don't we declare Hitler not guilty of the holocaust as well?
  7. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 13:38
    There is conspiracy theory and conspiracy fact. Take a look at operation North Woods and see that anything is possible.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 13:42
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    Osama must be laughing at Dutch foolishness. How many times has he taken credit for the attacks?
    Owning up to something is not an admission of guilt.
    It doesn't stand up in a court of law.
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 13:44
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    Why don't we declare Hitler not guilty of the holocaust as well?
    [/i]The nazis were tried by a court and found guilty.

SHOW ME THE TRIAL.

Oh. There hasn't been one.
    Ahhhh... perhaps finding people guilty before the court case is...uh... illegal?
  10. Pepperland
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 13:47
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    There is conspiracy theory and conspiracy fact. Take a look at operation North Woods and see that anything is possible.
    I know.

But I think 9/11 was actually caused by zionists, maybe they're taking over the world!
  11. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 13:481 edit

SHOW ME THE TRIAL.

Ahhhh... perhaps finding people guilty before the court case is...uh... illegal?
    Well if only Bin Laden would just cooperate, come out of hiding, and stand trial before an international court of law then we could resolve this once and for all.
  12. Pepperland
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 13:48

SHOW ME THE TRIAL.

Yeah, because Hitler had nothing to do with the holocaust, he was just a guy in the street you know?
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 13:51
    Originally posted by Ullr
    Well if only Bin Laden would just cooperate, come out of hiding, and stand trial we could resolve this once and for all.
    Yeah... seeing how the US deals out justice will really coax him to stand up and wave...

However, the Taliban offered to have Bin Laden tried by the international tribune on neutral territory. The US refused.

Do you reckon that's because the US might not like the outcome? Might not have any actual evidence?

Or, do you reckon it's because the US wanted to invade Afghanistan and Iraq and that a court case might have ended up messing up their plans?
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 13:51
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    Yeah, because Hitler had nothing to do with the holocaust, he was just a guy in the street you know?
    No moron.
    The second part of the post was about putting Bin Laden on trial.
    Hitler was found guilty at Nuremberg.
  15. Pepperland
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 13:54
    No moron.
    The second part of the post was about putting Bin Laden on trial.
    Hitler was found guilty at Nuremberg.
    Bin laden doesn't have to be found guilty, I think it would be quicker to just put a bullet through his head when (or if) they find him.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree