1. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 13:56
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Yeah... seeing how the US deals out justice will really coax him to stand up and wave...

However, the Taliban offered to have Bin Laden tried by the international tribune on neutral territory. The US refused.

Do you reckon that's because the US might not like the outcome? Might not have any actual evidence?

Or, do you reckon it's because the US wa ...[text shortened]... invade Afghanistan and Iraq and that a court case might have ended up messing up their plans?
    Well I did say International court of law. I agree with you that that is how it should be done.

I have no idea what evidence the US has.

I think the US would have rather not have had to invade Afghanistan but if that was Al Qaeda's main base of operations and training then I don't feel there was a viable alternative.

Iraq is another story. I wholeheartedly disagree with the invasion of Iraq and I consider it one of the worst actions in the history of the US government alongside Vietnam.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 13:58
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    Bin laden doesn't have to be found guilty, I think it would be quicker to just put a bullet through his head when (or if) they find him.
    Yup. So proving the point. Moron.
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 13:58
    Originally posted by Ullr
    I think the US would have rather not have had to invade Afghanistan but if that was Al Qaeda's main base of operations
    There were more Al Qaeda bases in Pakistan.
  4. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 14:071 edit
    What do you guys think about the films made by Alex Jones? I have seen some of them and to me there is compelling evidence that the offical government report on 911 is a conspiracy theory.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 14:22
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    What do you guys think about the films made by Alex Jones? I have seen some of them and to me there is compelling evidence that the offical government report on 911 is a conspiracy theory.
    Loose Change producer?

Should have called it Loose Screw.
  6. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 14:37
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    There were more Al Qaeda bases in Pakistan.
    Maybe there was, I don't know. But it's still not an argument against invading Afghanistan to wipe out known Al Qaeda bases and their supporters.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 14:52
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    Osama must be laughing at Dutch foolishness. How many times has he taken credit for the attacks?
    The film that showed Osama boasting about being responsible for 911 is not Osama at all. It is a look alike with a shorter and broader nose. Check out Zietgeist. Osama's nose is as long as a horse's. If that is Osama it is a good nose job.

According to BBC news some of the hijackers named by my government are still alive.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1559151.stm

Osama is probably dead. All we get are audio tapes anymore. No video except for a still photo.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 15:07
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    I think Terrorstorm is Alex's best work.

It has a film showing molten metal pouring out of one of the twin towers. Nobody has questioned the authenticity of the film clip.

Alex is bombastic and makes so many claims that sound too incredible to be true that I thought he was full of it. It was only when I tried to prove him wrong that I found out that truth is stranger than fiction.

I was disappointed with "Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement" because I don't buy into his claim of 80% population reduction. He should have omitted that from the film in my opinion, but it still contains information that makes it worth watching. That is where I learned about the American eugenics movement and the government propaganda film "Tomorrow's Children".
  9. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 15:21
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    I think Terrorstorm is Alex's best work.

It has a film showing molten metal pouring out of one of the twin towers. Nobody has questioned the authenticity of the film clip.

Alex is bombastic and makes so many claims that sound too incredible to be true that I thought he was full of it. It was only when I tried to prove him wrong that I found out th ...[text shortened]... the American eugenics movement and the government propaganda film "Tomorrow's Children".
    I am not sure where he gets the 80% figure either, but I do believe he has credibility and that elites will try to reduce the population significantly. I personally liked the Obama Deception best that I have seen.
  10. Standard memberMacSwain
    Who is John Galt?
    Taggart Comet
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 15:442 edits
    Osama not proven guilty of the 9-11 attacks

By this measurement – other innocents must include:

Henry VIII not proven guilty of beheading Anne Boleyn
    King William II not proven guilty of Mort Ghlinne Comhann
    Che Guevera not proven guilty of 400 La Cabana murders
    Al-Qaeda not proven guilty of Daniel Pearl Beheading
    Napoleon not proven guilty of invading Russia
    Hitler not proven guilty of 10.5 million Slav murders
    Stalin not proven guilty of 40 million murders
    Brigate Rosse not proven guilty of Piazza Fontana bombing
    Saloth Sar not proven guilty of 1.7 million murders
    Mao not proven guilty of 60 million murders
    Abu Nidal not proven guilty of ‘Black June’ murders
    Saddam Hussein not proven guilty of Kurds murder
    Sendero Luminoso not proven guilty of 69,000 murders
    Yasser Arafat’s Fatah not proven guilty of Munich murders
    Kim Jong-Il not proven guilty of 2 million murders
    Dutch Governor Kief not proven guilty of Algonquin murders
    Robespierre not proven guilty of beheading Louis XVI
    Gaddafi not found guilty of La Belle discotheque murders
    Andrea Klump not found guilty of Alfred Herrhausen murder
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 16:47
    Originally posted by MacSwain
    Mao not proven guilty of 60 million murders
    So you are including, in your exquisitely enormous figure, the 10,000,000 killed by the Japanese 1942-45, and the 20,000,000 who died in the Civil War, the 5,000,000 massacred/extrajudicially murdered by the Nationalists, and the 15,000,000 who starved as a result of the whole 1931-1941 Sino-Japanese War. and you have selected the biggest number you could find, and you have doubled it, and attributed it all to Mao, in order to make your point? How revealling.
  12. Standard membersmw6869
    Granny
    Parts Unknown
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 18:15
    Originally posted by FMF
    So you are including, in your exquisitely enormous figure, the 10,000,000 killed by the Japanese 1942-45, and the 20,000,000 who died in the Civil War, the 5,000,000 massacred/extrajudicially murdered by the Nationalists, and the 15,000,000 who starved as a result of the whole 1931-1941 Sino-Japanese War. and you have selected the biggest number you could find, ...[text shortened]... you have doubled it, and attributed it all to Mao, in order to make your point? How revealling.
    No, what he's trying to say is: GRANNY killed JFK.

GRANNY.
  13. Joined
    18 Dec '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 21:18
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    I know.

But I think 9/11 was actually caused by zionists, maybe they're taking over the world!
    So you lied when you denied being a nazi?
  14. Break-twitching
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 21:25

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Joined
    18 Dec '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 21:26
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Holland lies in Western Europe.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree