1. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    19 Apr '13 16:181 edit
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    "It's absolutely ludicrous you want proof that the North Korean army actually trains"

I already acknowledged that NK trains. There you go distorting things in a feeble attempt to mislead. Whenever somebody's position is weak that is what they do. No surprise. We both know where they train is the issue. Stop this nonsense.

The article says "joint US but ask yourself why the British burned the White House and now we are tight allies.
    I see. And hundreds of thousands of South Koreans died fighting the North tying to... do what?

That's right. Not live in under a brutal dictatorship surrounded by electrified fencing completely cut off from the rest of the world. A place for where the starving masses (and the families of the "offenders"😉 can be sent off to be brutalized in labor camps for the rest of their lives for even the slightest hint of an inadvertent perceived slight against their "dear leader".

Will you volunteer to move to South Korea if US forces pull out?

Also, where do you suppose NK forces stationed near the DMZ perform their regular scheduled training?

I asked you for a link citing the NK government complaining only about the *location* of the training near the DMZ. You haven't provided one.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Apr '13 16:28
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    I see. And hundreds of thousands of South Koreans died fighting the North tying to... do what? That's right. Not live in under a brutal dictatorship surrounded by electrified fencing completely cut off from the rest of the world.
    You do realize that South Koreans lived under a brutal de facto military dictatorship until 1987 and were not allowed to travel freely to the rest of the world?
  3. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    19 Apr '13 22:09
    Originally posted by FMF
    You do realize that South Koreans lived under a brutal de facto military dictatorship until 1987 and were not allowed to travel freely to the rest of the world?
    We live in a world where the one constant is change.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '13 00:03
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    I see. And hundreds of thousands of South Koreans died fighting the North tying to... do what?

That's right. Not live in under a brutal dictatorship surrounded by electrified fencing completely cut off from the rest of the world. A place for where the starving masses (and the families of the "offenders"😉 can be sent off to be brutalized in labo ...[text shortened]... plaining only about the *location* of the training near the DMZ. You haven't provided one.
    I see, and North Korea lost 30% of their population for what?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/know-the-facts-north-korea-lost-close-to-30-of-its-population-as-a-result-of-us-bombings-in-the-1950s/22131

The DPRK thought it was worth the fight and their people did just that. Where are all these starving people you talk about? You and others talk about how cut off from the rest of the world the DPRK is and how so little is known about it, yet we are supposed to believe you know people are starving there? How the heck does that work?

This is not a human rights issue. China is just as bad. This is not really a nuclear issue. China has had nukes for a while and the USA never cried wolf about them. Pakistan got nukes and the USA never said a word. When the USA's puppets get nukes nobody here cares. When a sovereign nation like the DPRK gets them the double standards emerge.

You bring up human rights because your position is weak and that is all you have. I asked you to show me that North Korea does military exercises near the NK/SK border and you show nothing. Now you try to place the burden on me to show you a link to avoid your failure to provide a link showing NK does drills at the border between NK and SK. Your diversion tactics are shameful and only show how weak your position is.

All nations with a strong military do military exercises. This is obviously an issue about the close location. Only an idiot or a propagandist would say otherwise.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree