Purpose, reasoning, for Transgender bathrooms??

Purpose, reasoning, for Transgender bathrooms??

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
204d

@averagejoe1 said
I am just repeating what I see on this website WP.IPS. Here is the crux of it...

Are You Conservative or Liberal?
Directions: Below you will find a table containing many of the nation’s biggest issues. You will also find what Conservatives and Liberals GENERALLY believe when it comes to such issues.
Before you start, read below to find out about conservatives and l ...[text shortened]... o solve people's problems.
I am just the messenger, I did not write that. We learn every day.
Replace individuals with corporations in the ‘Conservative’ section and it’s a reasonable synopsis of the fundamental philosophy of both

Lake Como

Moves
204d

@kewpie said
There is a simple difference between the two philosophies.
1. The most important pronoun is "me".
2. The most important pronoun is "us".

All the details like rights, privileges, entitlements, responsibilities, duties, fall into one of the two.
Remember the Golden Rule which predates all the established religions: do unto others.
"Us" matters. Everybody matters. "I" relates to jungle survival of the fittest and should be consigned to the dustbin of times past.
You left out the other pronoun.......Them.
Them are those you do not want to associate with. (thieves raiding Apple stores)
So, how do you draw the line with all of these people? If you are independent, there is no need to draw a line.

Lake Como

Moves
203d

@kevcvs57 said
Replace individuals with corporations in the ‘Conservative’ section and it’s a reasonable synopsis of the fundamental philosophy of both
I did what you suggested. The word individual appears 2 times, like this::
".....free markets, individual liberty, traditional American value..'
And
"...policies emphasize empowerment of the individual to solve problems."

So you want us to read it as. " free market, corporation liberty..."
AND, "policies emphasize empowerment of the corporations to solve problems.'.

Try as I may, I don't get it. You see that I'm trying, you silly fella.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
203d

@averagejoe1 said
I did what you suggested. The word individual appears 2 times, like this::
".....free markets, individual liberty, traditional American value..'
And
"...policies emphasize empowerment of the individual to solve problems."

So you want us to read it as. " free market, corporation liberty..."
AND, "policies emphasize empowerment of the corporations to solve problems.'.

Try as I may, I don't get it. You see that I'm trying, you silly fella.
Why not?

It's exactly what you believe in.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
203d

@averagejoe1 said
You left out the other pronoun.......Them.
Them are those you do not want to associate with. (thieves raiding Apple stores)
So, how do you draw the line with all of these people? If you are independent, there is no need to draw a line.
Tell that to your Orange Jesus.

Lake Como

Moves
203d

@suzianne said
Why not?

It's exactly what you believe in.
Sue says I believe in corporations over individuals.

Lake Como

Moves
203d

@AverageJoe1
But she has yet to give us here the reasoning that our leaders are using, to want males and females do their sanitary business in the company of each other, which is the name of this thread.
Another question....Why are libs like that? Can't answer a question?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
203d

@averagejoe1 said
@AverageJoe1
But she has yet to give us here the reasoning that our leaders are using, to want males and females do their sanitary business in the company of each other, which is the name of this thread.
Just because you're too dumb to understand the answer does not mean that we did not answer.

Lake Como

Moves
203d

@suzianne said
Just because you're too dumb to understand the answer does not mean that we did not answer.
So no answer

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
203d

@averagejoe1 said
@AverageJoe1
Don't you think, just for argument's sake, that if women feel better in a female toilet and men feel better in a male toilet and transgender folk feel better in a transgender toilet... that it's just easier to make four different sorts of toilets?

I mean, we have handicapped toilets as well. WHO THE HELL CARES???

Anybody with any sense of proportion is opposed to ALL toilets being transgender. There are specific reasons women have fought hundreds of years to be able to shyt without men sniffing their arses. The mere fact that 1 in 7 women are abused in the home is sufficient to necessitate public toilets being split.

And just listening to you right wing fukktards whine about transgender people is reason enough to give them a seperate toilet as well.

God damn. It's like watching hamsters trying to solve maths puzzles, listening to you guys. God damn, I say, GOD FUKKIN DAMN.
It is not rocket science.

Lake Como

Moves
203d
1 edit

@shavixmir said
Don't you think, just for argument's sake, that if women feel better in a female toilet and men feel better in a male toilet and transgender folk feel better in a transgender toilet... that it's just easier to make four different sorts of toilets?

I mean, we have handicapped toilets as well. WHO THE HELL CARES???

Anybody with any sense of proportion is opposed to ALL ...[text shortened]... maths puzzles, listening to you guys. God damn, I say, GOD FUKKIN DAMN.
It is not rocket science.
Thankyou, Shav, except for the expletives. I had not seen a suggestion of having separate bathrooms as we always have, AND having transgender. That would be just fine. Common Sense prevails once again. But there is always the pesky fallout,.... now the schools, Walmart and airports will have extra expense to have 33% more expense in providing bathrooms. Next, the #*%#*@ population from the mideast will demand their own bathrooms, they def have different sanitary habits (toilet paper almost nonexistent), and want to practice their own privacy. So, add another category of bathroom.
Libs are extreeeeeemly expensive. Will we still be able to provide free housing?

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
203d

@averagejoe1 said
Thankyou, Shav, except for the expletives. I had not seen a suggestion of having separate bathrooms as we always have, AND having transgender. That would be just fine. Common Sense prevails once again. But there is always the pesky fallout,.... now the schools, Walmart and airports will have extra expense to have 33% more expense in providing bathrooms. Next, the #*%#*@ ...[text shortened]... y of bathroom.
Libs are extreeeeeemly expensive. Will we still be able to provide free housing?
You have to provide housing for all.

As for toilets, male, female and mutant (all other categories together).

But don’t say that in a meeting, some might not get that you’re joking.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
203d

@shavixmir said

Who is 'you'? What standard of housing, the hell hole of public housing known as council estates in the UK?

Lake Como

Moves
202d

@wajoma said
Who is 'you'? What standard of housing, the hell hole of public housing known as council estates in the UK?
Ha, that is what I was going to say. Since it was my post, he was telling AvJoe that he should provide housing to people with no housing. That is what he is saying. Hey Shav, I agree to do it, but you have to promise that you people won't want any more free stuff!!!!. You cannot, as that is your way of life. I guess that lets me off the hook to participate in your marxism.

Lake Como

Moves
202d
1 edit

@shavixmir said

All together? Like, I am going to walk into a bathroom breathing the same toilet-air as the creature in front of me? What if he is from a different culture than I? Are you going to tell me now that I should mix my culture status with his?
I've got it. All sexes can use the same bathroom, but I think that people of different cultures should all have their separate bathrooms. People from Lichenstein probably wjuld have bashful kidneys standing next to an aborigine.

By the way, I am glad that here Shav has re-stated, refreshed, his belief that people everywhere are entitled to free housing. Up to now, no one has likely believed my telling y'all that.