Purpose, reasoning, for Transgender bathrooms??

Purpose, reasoning, for Transgender bathrooms??

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
184d

Have we ever even thought of that? Are we trying to interject our students into atmospheres of titillation, for lack of a better word? What is the reason? So there will be, say, 8 bathrooms in the school instead of 4, for ease of convenience?
Any ideas. Could not find it on Google. Is it just another mini-step to liberal domination?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
184d

@averagejoe1 said
Have we ever even thought of that? Are we trying to interject our students into atmospheres of titillation, for lack of a better word? What is the reason? So there will be, say, 8 bathrooms in the school instead of 4, for ease of convenience?
Any ideas. Could not find it on Google. Is it just another mini-step to liberal domination?
That's what happens when fools like you think transgender women are men.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
184d

@averagejoe1 said
Right so you do not want trans women using the same bathrooms as cis women, and you don’t think there should be dedicated bathrooms for trans women.
So I guess you really are as retarded as I thought you were

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
184d
1 edit

@suzianne said
What, Suzianne? What happens? Tell us what happens, as you surely do not in this vacuous response to my most interesting post.
Should not an interesting post garner interesting answers?

w

Moves
184d
2 edits

@averagejoe1 said
Conservatives in politics walked back the arrangement, in place some gendered bathrooms existed, in which users of bathrooms correlated roughly with gender identity and hardware.

Now they say we need chromosomes. Karyotyping analysis. Transgenders said "this is confusing, where do we pee?"

Thua, voila, transgender bathrooms.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
184d
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
Right so you do not want trans women using the same bathrooms as cis women, and you don’t think there should be dedicated bathrooms for trans women.
So I guess you really are as retarded as I thought you were
Does that answer the question, though? Note that in true lib processing, you literally are telling me and the Forum what I think. You libs get so keyed up about personal feelings. You seem distraught, Kev. Actually, Kev, my post does not give any opinion of mine. I could be a trans and the post still makes perfect sense. My 11-yr old could have posted the question. A Perfectly-posed issue.
So, back to earth, you silly goose, and weigh in on the thinking behind boys and girls using same bathroom. (Note that this sentence makes no reference to cis or trans or any related conditions).
Whew. I hope this post will help you pick up some pointers on how to debate. At least you did not mention Trump.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
184d

@averagejoe1 said
Does that answer the question, though? Note that in true lib processing, you literally are telling me and the Forum what I think. You libs get so keyed up about personal feelings. You seem distraught, Kev. Actually, Kev, my post does not give any opinion of mine. I could be a trans and the post still makes perfect sense. My 11-yr old could have posted the question. A Pe ...[text shortened]... this post will help you pick up some pointers on how to debate. At least you did not mention Trump.
Well you asked a stupid question Joe you get a stupid answer..
Perhaps if you state your theory or wether you think it’s a good or a bad idea people could debate with you.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
184d

@kevcvs57 said
Well you asked a stupid question Joe you get a stupid answer..
Perhaps if you state your theory or wether you think it’s a good or a bad idea people could debate with you.
Now Kev remains personal, says the query is stupid. I am speechless.
Any other ‘answers’ anyone??

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
184d

@wildgrass said
Conservatives in politics walked back the arrangement, in place some gendered bathrooms existed, in which users of bathrooms correlated roughly with gender identity and hardware.

Now they say we need chromosomes. Karyotyping analysis. Transgenders said "this is confusing, where do we pee?"

Thua, voila, transgender bathrooms.
Trying to follow here. Can you get a more basic answer, this one is hardly adequate to explain to my 12yr old Gdaughter (normal gender/sex of a girl) as she she tries to find a place for herself to pee.

Über-Nerd

Moves
184d

@averagejoe1 said
It’s to get people like you to shut up about ‘fake women’ trying to sneak into ‘real women’s’ restrooms.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
184d

@moonbus said
It’s to get people like you to shut up about ‘fake women’ trying to sneak into ‘real women’s’ restrooms.
But the act of perverted men sneaking into bathrooms is irrelevant to the issue of legal jockeying to create a new concept of everybody in the same bathroom.
Yes, we all know about perverted people for hundreds of years… But we are talking Now, when the legislature will have to deal with changing to mixing everyone up. My simple question is what is the basis for that thought. Why did somebody move to do this?
And again, what is the reason I can give my 12-yr old. Please don’t give me another thread-win.
You can do this.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
184d

@averagejoe1 said
Trying to follow here. Can you get a more basic answer, this one is hardly adequate to explain to my 12yr old Gdaughter (normal gender/sex of a girl) as she she tries to find a place for herself to pee.
WHAT DO YOU THINK JOE!

Moves
184d

@suzianne said
It was on the news a while ago....Transgender "woman" with a dick was running around the lady's locker room in a health club with his dick hanging out around little girls, you OK with that?
And they are NOT women.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
184d

@kevcvs57 said
WHAT DO YOU THINK JOE!
Haven’t the foggiest, that is why I am trying to get some idea before a dude walks into my child’s bathroom.
Is everything just cute bantering to you? Can you please help out with an answer? Not a little faux-clever answer, my daughter is not as sophisticated as you are, it would go right over her head.
Are you mad at ole AvJoe? You seem mad. What have I done?

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
184d

@jj-adams said
It was on the news a while ago....Transgender "woman" with a dick was running around the lady's locker room in a health club with his dick hanging out around little girls, you OK with that?
And they are NOT women.
Suzianne, when in a corner, simply does not answer. If she does, it will sound like Kev. They think we are entertained. Their posts go into a hole. A post hole.