1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    03 Apr '14 15:201 edit
    Why do you vilify Obama for drone strikes, yet glorify Putin as a great leader with "a big dick"? Had Obama taken over another nation, would your view of him improve?
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Apr '14 15:44
    Originally posted by vivify
    Why do you vilify Obama for drone strikes, yet glorify Putin as a great leader with "a big dick"? Had Obama taken over another nation, would your view of him improve?
    I have no love for Putin. Putin is a throw back to the former USSR. He is quoted as saying that dissolving the USSR was a huge mistake, something he has begun to rectify.

As for Obama, I have no desire for him to take over other countries. In fact, I've been vocal about his involvement in Libya and Afghanistan. The sad fact is that when Obama drew his red line in Syria and then backed down to Putin caused Putin to have the courage to invade the Crimea.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    03 Apr '14 15:50
    Why do liberals love Stalin?
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    03 Apr '14 16:03
    Originally posted by whodey
    I have no love for Putin. Putin is a throw back to the former USSR. He is quoted as saying that dissolving the USSR was a huge mistake, something he has begun to rectify.

As for Obama, I have no desire for him to take over other countries. In fact, I've been vocal about his involvement in Libya and Afghanistan. The sad fact is that when Obama drew his ...[text shortened]... ne in Syria and then backed down to Putin caused Putin to have the courage to invade the Crimea.
    So then why all the Putin's a "strong/ big-dicked leader" jive? Why do so many conservatives basically want Obama to be Putin?
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Apr '14 16:471 edit
    So then why all the Putin's a "strong/ big-dicked leader" jive? Why do so many conservatives basically want Obama to be Putin?
    I think many conservatives simply dislike effeminate men who throw baseballs like a girl and who call up gay guys congratulating them for being gay. I could care less, but when it comes to dealing with the Russian threat Obama has demonstrated in the past that he not only has discounted it in the past and does not understand it, but that he has placated their aggression. I think he is beginning to understand the threat, but that is a far cry from having the leadership qualities it takes to stare them square in the eye without backing down.

It's a violent hateful world out there and Obama simply seems oblivious to it all.
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    03 Apr '14 17:162 edits
    Originally posted by whodey
    I think many conservatives simply dislike effeminate men who throw baseballs like a girl and who call up gay guys congratulating them for being gay. I could care less, but when it comes to dealing with the Russian threat Obama has demonstrated in the past that he not only has discounted it in the past and does not understand it, but that he has placated thei ...[text shortened]... king down.

It's a violent hateful world out there and Obama simply seems oblivious to it all.
    Ok. This is my last question.

A: Do you think a woman president is a bad idea, since you can't get much more effeminate than that?

B: How should Obama handle the Russian superpower? War?
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    03 Apr '14 17:49

A: Do you think a woman president is a bad idea, since you can't get much more effeminate than that?

Perhaps a war, but probably just a show of force.

But hey, maybe Putin will be happy with just Crimea and possibly Finland.
  8. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    03 Apr '14 18:10

I believe effeminate is the wrong word to use because it is not a gender issue. I think many people (liberals and conservatives on different issues) want Obama to take charge more and to use his power to stand for an issue.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Apr '14 18:132 edits

Read what I said, I said that conservatives are turned off by effeminate MEN. He can be as gay as Richard Simmons on steroids just so long as he acts like a man.

As for handling Putin, it best helps to know what he goals are which I think is the reunification of the former USSR. Maybe Obama should use the manpower of the NSA to try and figure it out rather than spying on conservatives and trying to hunt them down with the IRS.

Crazy talk, I know.
  10. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    03 Apr '14 18:39
    Because Obama is their political competition.
  11. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    03 Apr '14 18:57
    I don't think Putin is a great leader. I do think he's met Obama, taken the measure of the man, and decided he is unserious, a schoolboy.

Whatever his methods, Putin has boosted the morale of the Russian people. Obama has done nothing but destroy the morale of over half the population of the United States. When you look at what a President - of anything - does, he is supposed to be these things: a champion of whatever he is president of, a provider of optimism, a weatherer of storms, a strong leader, a good steward of the finances he's entrusted with, a grower. Obama is none of those things. Obama hates America - he clearly does, he's trying to destroy it. Obama's wife wasn't proud of America until America elected her husband President. Obama is a self-professed Marxist. Marxism - how did that work out when it was tried? Remind me, I forgot.
  12. Germany
    Moves
    03 Apr '14 19:10
    Originally posted by Eladar
    1950 called, it wants their "liberals" back.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Apr '14 19:361 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Liberals enjoy tyranny. After all, the whole premise of the nanny state is that you don't know what is best for you.

Individual freedom is their biggest foe. If given too much freedom, you will spend to much, eat too much, live in houses too big, drive cars that consume too much gas etc. etc.
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    03 Apr '14 19:37
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    1950 called, it wants their "liberals" back.
    Nice to see you claim Stalin as one of your own.
  15. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    03 Apr '14 21:111 edit
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    I don't think Putin is a great leader. I do think he's met Obama, taken the measure of the man, and decided he is unserious, a schoolboy.

Whatever his methods, Putin has boosted the morale of the Russian people. Obama has done nothing but destroy the morale of over half the population of the United States. When you look at what a President - of a ...[text shortened]... lf-professed Marxist. Marxism - how did that work out when it was tried? Remind me, I forgot.
    Boosted the morale? You do realize that Russians see him as a dictator, right? Remember Pussy Riot, and the uproar over them getting jailed and mistreated for merely protesting Putin? Remember the outcry at all the anti-gay laws? On top of everything, he's most definitely lowered the morale of those in Crimea.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree