1. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    17 Mar '24 00:21
    @sonhouse said
    @Wajoma
    Yep, such a peaceful crowd, pooping in the hallways, stealing laptops,
    Everyone knows that was AOC pooping she heard stories about the guillotine and...well...like shag doody (but for different reasons) she lost control of her bowels.
  2. Joined
    30 Dec '23
    Moves
    17 Mar '24 00:28
    @suzianne said
    Appeasement doesn't work. Appeasement doesn't make anyone safer.

Remember what happened when Chamberlain gave Hitler the okay to take the Sudetenland? No? Go look it up. Learn something. Wake up. Eschew ignorance.
    No kidding. How about NATO minding its own business?
  3. Joined
    30 Dec '23
    Moves
    17 Mar '24 00:35
    @kevcvs57 said
    One reason and one reason only vacuous vajoma, unfortunately they is all too stupid to carry it off, but a stupid coup attempt is still a coup attempt and the US electorate must not be allowed to forget who trump and his MAGA cabal are if the US is to remain a democracy.
    The US electorate are free to choose a liberal or an illiberal government but nothing is more important than the right to make that choice
    The US electorate are free to choose a liberal or an illiberal government but nothing is more important than the right to make that choice

Except for CO, and all the other states that are making that choice for people. Which is it? You people are SO FOS. Are you for democracy or not???
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    17 Mar '24 07:121 edit
    @sonhouse said -
    Blocking aid to Ukraine, you think that will stop the US being involved in a greater war when Putin takes over Ukraine, going on to attack Poland or some other NATO country while the US sits back idly doing nothing?
    ---EoT said -
    Now now, sonhouse, you're needlessly hitting the panic button here. All I can say is,
    God help Russia if they win the war in Ukraine and/or attack a NATO nation.

@sonhouse said -
    You think saving a few billion now is going to prevent us from defending NATO countries?
    ---EoT said -
    The two are not connected. If a NATO country is attacked, we're going in, and you know it.
    It has nothing to do with what we have given Ukraine, or not.

@sonhouse said -
    What exactly is going on in the minds of these republican extremists, Trump supporters, what, Trump wins and then Putin just folds up and withers away?
    Yeah, saving a few billion now resulting in spending a few trillion down the line. Real forward thinking. Repub extremists, an oxymoron.
    ---EoT said -
    I don't find your future predictions to be reasonable at all. If a NATO nation is attacked, we're going in.

Please try and believe that.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Mar '24 16:36
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    If Trump by some quirk of fate is our next POTUS I don't think he can unilaterally pull out of NATO but it depends on how many sycophants he installs in high office.
    He already said he wants people who swear undying loyalty to Donald Trump ONLY,
    He proved that already, James Comey was asked, well, demanded total loyalty to Trump and Comey said my loyalty is to the constitution and three days later he was by some mysterious coincidence fired.
    Are you ok with that?
    Are you ok with Trump wanting to use our military to quell peaceful protests?
    Are you ok with Trump saying he would be a dictator on day on? Do you seriously think he was joking?
    Do you think it would be ok if he announced Steve Miller to be AG?
    The guy who designed the policy putting 5000 children in cages? That guy? who said he would put even more in cages next time.
    All that not even counting the 91 charges.
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    18 Mar '24 08:32
    @djj said

Except for CO, and all the other states that are making that choice for people. Which is it? You people are SO FOS. Are you for democracy or not???
    I’ll remember your position on this the next time we debate states rights
    These states did what they did as representatives of the people of those states and the Supreme Court as the arbiter said no. I think states deciding who can and cannot run would probably make the POTUS election an irrelevance so I can see why SCOTUS made the ruling that they did.
    It’s a pity that the fat orange one doesn’t fell the same way about the people having the right to choose their leader

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree