Russ censored my lying fauci thread without cause

Russ censored my lying fauci thread without cause

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
07 Jul 20
2 edits

@KazetNagorra I also alerted Earl of Trumps' contribution to that thread for spreading white supremacist hate speech.

I got the article off the Drudge Report and I did not add any of my own content.
Anyway, the article was about Fauci and hardly to be considered "racist".

What was "white supremist hate speech" that you saw?
I can get the article back in here and you can show us all, Ok?

EDIT
I just reported you for hate speech and lying.

MB

Moves
07 Jul 20

Not one person has posted a link to a peer reviewed article from a respected science journal to prove me wrong. RFK jr gives his source (a peer reviewed article from a respected science journal) on the video in my OP.

Stop talking about peer reviewed articles and actually provide one. RFK jr did. What can't any of you gossip spreaders?

MB

Moves
07 Jul 20

K

Germany

Moves
07 Jul 20

@earl-of-trumps said
@KazetNagorra I also alerted Earl of Trumps' contribution to that thread for spreading white supremacist hate speech.

I got the article off the Drudge Report and I did not add any of my own content.
Anyway, the article was about Fauci and hardly to be considered "racist".

What was "white supremist hate speech" that you saw?
I can get the article back in here and you can show us all, Ok?
In my recollection, you linked to an article from the Daily Caller, a white supremacist website. I didn't read the article you linked as visiting that website is obviously highly immoral, but I could infer from the title that it discussed Louis Farrakhan, a black supremacist, anti-Semite and crackpot who has been condemned by the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-Defamation League. White supremacists love people like Farrakhan because they can pretend people like him are representative of the Black or Muslim community in the U.S.

MB

Moves
07 Jul 20
1 edit

@kazetnagorra said
In my recollection, you linked to an article from the Daily Caller, a white supremacist website. I didn't read the article you linked as visiting that website is obviously highly immoral, but I could infer from the title that it discussed Louis Farrakhan, a black supremacist, anti-Semite and crackpot who has been condemned by the Southern Poverty Law Center and th ...[text shortened]... use they can pretend people like him are representative of the Black or Muslim community in the U.S.
You are extremely ignorant! You even admitted not reading it and complaining anyway!

The Daily Caller is a libertarian website. It is NOT a white supremacist website. What is your source of information?

K

Germany

Moves
07 Jul 20

@metal-brain said
You are extremely ignorant! You even admitted not reading it and complaining anyway!

The Daily Caller is a libertarian website. It is NOT a white supremacist website. What is your source of information?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Caller#Ties_to_white_supremacists

Z

Moves
07 Jul 20

@metal-brain said
Questioning the safety of vaccinations is not an anti-vaxx conspiracy. It is called a real health concern.

Are you in denial that vaccination makers are not liable for causing harm? That is how to make fast vaccines, not safe vaccines.

You alerted my thread because you are ignorant and have never watched any of the videos that clearly show evidence you are in denia ...[text shortened]... youtube.com/watch?v=Cq8iQ65p9B0&fbclid=IwAR3oC7y-QdVN2CTwwLuY1_uhvs9bi0l2IHIMm3kaU4Pv-PHNHEPiiYR8zv0
you can question the safety of a particular vaccine from a particular company if you have reasonable data to suggest it. Questioning the safety of vaccines in general when it's established science that they save lives and have been saving lives for decades now is just begging to be mocked

Z

Moves
07 Jul 20

@metal-brain said
RFK jr gives the peer-reviewed literature source on that video. If you were not so bent on ignoring facts in the video you would already know that.

Define anti-vaxxer. Wanting vaccine makers to be liable when they hurt people is not an antivaxxer. If they are so sure their vaccines are safe why do they need a lawsuit waiver?

Duchess once pointed out that half of all ...[text shortened]... s that make half the population anti-vaxxers? You don't even know what an anti-vaxxer is. Define it!
so link that peer review article. We're not clicking on a youtube of a potential crackpot so youtube algorithm can go "Hey, i see you like that crackpot, here are 20 more crackpots for you to enjoy"

We know you and we just don't trust you.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
07 Jul 20

@kazetnagorra said
In my recollection, you linked to an article from the Daily Caller, a white supremacist website. I didn't read the article you linked as visiting that website is obviously highly immoral, but I could infer from the title that it discussed Louis Farrakhan, a black supremacist, anti-Semite and crackpot who has been condemned by the Southern Poverty Law Center and th ...[text shortened]... use they can pretend people like him are representative of the Black or Muslim community in the U.S.
I have no idea the original writer, all I can tell you is the article was posted on the
Drudge Report.

You want to call me racist, pay the fiddler. I hope you get bounced.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
07 Jul 20
3 edits

@kazetnagorra said
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Caller#Ties_to_white_supremacists
Firstly, I cannot say that the original source was "The Daily Caller", and I really
can't take your word for it, either. I know how you activists operate.

But let us assume for testing sake, it WAS the Daily Caller. Here is what they say
from YOUR link about the accused writer in question:
The Daily Caller itself subsequently stated about why he had not been fired in 2017: "We had two choices: Fire a young man because of some photos taken of him at metal shows in college, or take his word. We chose to trust him. Now, if what you allege is accurate, we know that trust was a mistake, we know he lied to us. We won't publish him, anyone in these circles, or anyone who thinks like them. People who associate with these losers have no business writing for our company."

So it goes.

Leftist loons on another of their famous purges, is all this is.
Like Aunt Jemimah and Uncle Ben, it's all BS leftist propaganda.

That's all leftists have to do is point their finger and say "racist" to put a
publication that they disagree with under the microscope.
And now, if I quote from their publication, you point your finger at me
and say I am racist. Yet you never showed what I sad that was racist.

I hope admin acts on my complaint about you.

They should be sued for libel and slander

K

Germany

Moves
07 Jul 20

@earl-of-trumps said
I have no idea the original writer, all I can tell you is the article was posted on the
Drudge Report.

You want to call me racist, pay the fiddler. I hope you get bounced.
I didn't call you "racist," I said you linked to a white supremacist website, helping to spread white supremacist propaganda. I think this knowledge would concern a non-racist and prompt them to apologize and be more aware of what websites they link to in the future.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Jul 20

@KazetNagorra
Sonhouse predicts: He will totally ignore that link.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Jul 20
1 edit

@Zahlanzi
I was just listening on SW broadcast some assshole saying the common cold kills more people than C19 and then goes on to say vaccines cause autism and some other intractable disease. Another case of the 'Anti-Vaxx' conspiracy theory' idiot allowed to talk on an internationally broadcast short wave station.

Über-Nerd

Moves
07 Jul 20
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@KazetNagorra
What are anti Vaxx conspiracies?

Sorry about the poor clip quality.

Water flouridation conspiracy theories were circulating when I was growing up. This and vaccination conspiracy theories are merely variations on an underlying paranoia that somebody somewhere is up to no good.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Jul 20

@sonhouse said
@KazetNagorra
Ah, nice. Thanks for the update. I wonder what the motivation is for these cretins foisting such nonsense? I wonder how much of that is from agents of foreign governments like Russia actively causing discord in the US?
arrogance + ignorance = conspiracy theories