Russ censored my lying fauci thread without cause

Russ censored my lying fauci thread without cause

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
07 Jul 20
1 edit

@suzianne said
arrogance + ignorance = conspiracy theories
(ignorance + arrogance)/ance = ignorarrog

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Jul 20

@caesar-salad
Also deliberate misinformation campaign to drive us apart, funded by Putin and his sycophants like Trump.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
07 Jul 20

@metal-brain said
I call on Russ to reinstate my posts that are completely guideline compliant. Personal bias has no room in the debates forum. Everything is controversial on the debates forum.

Either guidelines matter or they don't. If they matter put back up my threads. I am limited to only so many threads in a given time. Censoring my threads cheats me because of those limitations. ...[text shortened]... forum. If that is what Russ wants he should create a "play nice debates" forum for the thin skinned.
I wanted to alert this for stupidity. But it’s not an option.

Moves
07 Jul 20

@sonhouse said
@caesar-salad
Also deliberate misinformation campaign to drive us apart, funded by Putin and his sycophants like Trump.
Совершенно верно, товарищ!

MB

Moves
07 Jul 20

@kazetnagorra said
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Caller#Ties_to_white_supremacists
Scott Greer? He was a former contributor.

That in no way makes the Daily Caller a racist website.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/sarah-jeong-new-york-times-hires-writer-racist-past/

If you can use the daily caller being posted on my thread as an excuse to convince Russ to censor my thread then the New York Times is next. I think Russ now sees what a slippery slope he is on all because you used underhanded methods to slander a website that has NEVER expressed racist views.

You coerced Russ into censoring my thread for no good reason at all. You did it so you could avoid a debate about it and it failed. RFK jr gave his source of information and it is peer reviewed from a respected science journal. Try to prove that article wrong before you make uninformed claims of his views being debunked. It never happened.

RFK jr's views on vaccines are backed by science. The false stories about him being an anti-vaxxer are pathetic. He is nothing of the sort. Like him I want vaccine manufacturers in the USA to be liable if their vaccines hurt people. Immunity from lawsuits is unacceptable. If their vaccines are safe they don't need immunity from lawsuits. Reagan made it that way for military reasons and we don't need that for civilians.

I am NOT an anti-vaxxer. I am a safe-vaxxer. I want vaccines to be safe.

MB

Moves
07 Jul 20

@zahlanzi said
you can question the safety of a particular vaccine from a particular company if you have reasonable data to suggest it. Questioning the safety of vaccines in general when it's established science that they save lives and have been saving lives for decades now is just begging to be mocked
That is like saying car seats for children save lots of lives so don't complain that they are not as safe as they could be.

I do have reasonable data to suggest it. I already posted it for someone else on this thread. Pay better attention.

Do you think vaccine makers should continue to to be given immunity from lawsuits when vaccines hurt people? If yes, explain why.

MB

Moves
07 Jul 20

@shavixmir said
I wanted to alert this for stupidity. But it’s not an option.
Another ad hominem attack. LOL!

You clearly fear a debate with me. Run away Forrest!

MB

Moves
07 Jul 20

@kazetnagorra said
I didn't call you "racist," I said you linked to a white supremacist website, helping to spread white supremacist propaganda. I think this knowledge would concern a non-racist and prompt them to apologize and be more aware of what websites they link to in the future.
You are a filthy liar!

The Daily Caller is NOT a white supremacist website and you darn well know that!

"I said you linked to a white supremacist website, helping to spread white supremacist propaganda."

When has the Daily caller EVER spread white supremacist propaganda? I'm calling you out on it. Admit you are spreading the propaganda.

You are a liar!

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
08 Jul 20

@metal-brain said
You are a filthy liar!

The Daily Caller is NOT a white supremacist website and you darn well know that!

"I said you linked to a white supremacist website, helping to spread white supremacist propaganda."

When has the Daily caller EVER spread white supremacist propaganda? I'm calling you out on it. Admit you are spreading the propaganda.

You are a liar!
kazet tried to paint me the same way, I reported him, the post was pulled. Thanks, Russ!

Read a book!

Moves
08 Jul 20

@metal-brain said
You are a filthy liar!

You are a liar!
"The Daily Caller is a right-wing news and opinion website based in Washington, D.C. It was founded by now Fox News host Tucker Carlson and political pundit Neil Patel in 2010. Launched as a 'conservative answer to The Huffington Post,' The Daily Caller quadrupled its audience and became profitable by 2012, surpassing several rival websites by 2013. The Daily Caller is a member of the White House press pool.

"The Daily Caller has frequently published false stories. The website publishes articles that dispute the scientific consensus on climate change. The website has published articles by white supremacists, such as Jason Kessler and Peter Brimelow. Scott Greer was deputy editor at The Daily Caller; after his departure, it was revealed that he published articles espousing white nationalist, racist anti-black and antisemitic views under a pseudonym in white supremacist publications.

"In June, 2020, Carlson confirmed he had sold his ownership stake to Patel and left the site."

~ Wikipedia

MB

Moves
08 Jul 20

@handyandy said
"The Daily Caller is a right-wing news and opinion website based in Washington, D.C. It was founded by now Fox News host Tucker Carlson and political pundit Neil Patel in 2010. Launched as a 'conservative answer to The Huffington Post,' The Daily Caller quadrupled its audience and became profitable by 2012, surpassing several rival websites by 2013. The Daily Caller is a m ...[text shortened]... 2020, Carlson confirmed he had sold his ownership stake to Patel and left the site."

~ Wikipedia
The Daily caller has NEVER published racist content. I don't dispute that former contributors to the news agency were racists. Racists working for news agencies is not unusual. The NYT did it too.

There is no evidence the Daily Caller knowingly hired racists. Racists do not typically boast about being racist in an interview.

Don't defend kazet. Even his name is arrogant jerk backwards. Not that I know what language the word tezak is from. He deliberately misled Russ into believing the Daily Caller was spreading racist information for the sole purpose of censoring a thread he didn't like.

What Kazet did is pathetic! He lied to coerce Russ into suppressing a perfectly legitimate thread that followed the rules. The title "Lying Fauci" was accurate. Fauci admitted he lied and I proved it before anyone commented on the thread with an indisputable video of Fauci confirming it.

MB

Moves
08 Jul 20

@earl-of-trumps said
kazet tried to paint me the same way, I reported him, the post was pulled. Thanks, Russ!
I think Russ is coming to realize what a cad kazet is. The blowback should be all kazet's to own up to. He dragged Russ into it with lies.

Almost every large employer hires racists without knowing it. So silly.

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
08 Jul 20

@metal-brain said
The Daily caller has NEVER published racist content. I don't dispute that former contributors to the news agency were racists. Racists working for news agencies is not unusual. The NYT did it too.

There is no evidence the Daily Caller knowingly hired racists. Racists do not typically boast about being racist in an interview.

Don't defend kazet. Even his name is ar ...[text shortened]... I proved it before anyone commented on the thread with an indisputable video of Fauci confirming it.
His name is Arrogante Zak backwards. Possibly from Spanish, it doesn't seem to be Dutch.

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
08 Jul 20

@deepthought said
His name is Arrogante Zak backwards. Possibly from Spanish, it doesn't seem to be Dutch.
No, it's Dutch. It means "Arrogant Sack".

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
08 Jul 20

@metal-brain said

Don't defend kazet. Even his name is ar ...[text shortened]... I proved it before anyone commented on the thread with an indisputable video of Fauci confirming it.
The Daily Caller published an op-ed by anti-immigrant white nationalist Peter Brimelow defending Rep. Steve King’s (R-IA) racist remark that “we can’t restore our civilization with somebody else’s babies.”

For example.