Russ censored my lying fauci thread without cause

Russ censored my lying fauci thread without cause

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K

Germany

Moves
07 Jul 20
1 edit

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
07 Jul 20

@metal-brain said
He didn't like my threads. There is no other reasonable explanation.
You got me there.

In all seriousness, of course the process was automated, and of course there were plenty of false positives (which were avoided wherever possible).

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Jul 20

@KazetNagorra
What are anti Vaxx conspiracies?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
07 Jul 20

@whodey said
I have left this site for good due to all the censoring.

And many more places are like this one now.

It is akin to book burning, and I think we have some very dark times ahead.
“ have left this site for good due to all the censoring. ”
Errr no you haven’t

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Jul 20

@moonbus
I think his jokes suck, usually some sexist BS so called humor. I won't miss him at all.

K

Germany

Moves
07 Jul 20

@sonhouse said
@KazetNagorra
They are conspiracies surrounding debunked theories that vaccinations against diseases are harmful. A popular such conspiracy theory claims that vaccines cause autism. More recently, popular variations include claims that Bill Gates and/or Dr. Fauci are involved in a clandestine operation to use vaccinations as a guise for microchipping the population for various allegedly nefarious purposes. Colloquially, proponents of such theories are known as "anti-vaxxers."

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Jul 20

@KazetNagorra
Ah, nice. Thanks for the update. I wonder what the motivation is for these cretins foisting such nonsense? I wonder how much of that is from agents of foreign governments like Russia actively causing discord in the US?

Z

Moves
07 Jul 20

@metal-brain said
I didn't violate any guidelines at all, so why was it censored? I think he also censored my "why was Berman fired" thread.

If by some chance someone posted something on these threads that was offensive that should only result in a removal of that post alone, not the whole thread which was guideline compliant.
was it a gross lie from a site known to post obvious lies?

Z

Moves
07 Jul 20

@whodey said
I have left this site for good due to all the censoring.

And many more places are like this one now.

It is akin to book burning, and I think we have some very dark times ahead.
hahaha say it isn't so. how will we survive without you

Z

Moves
07 Jul 20

@sonhouse said
@KazetNagorra
that they cause autism instead of "not dying of the thing you are vaccinating against"

Z

Moves
07 Jul 20
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@KazetNagorra
Ah, nice. Thanks for the update. I wonder what the motivation is for these cretins foisting such nonsense? I wonder how much of that is from agents of foreign governments like Russia actively causing discord in the US?
because a playmate knucklehead kept posting the "studies" of a fraud doctor (his sample size was 20) because she was sad her kid has autism and wanted someone to blame and an explanation beyond "life is sometimes sad and unfair and we can't explain some things yet"

antivaxxers are old news, been around for ages. Russia has nothing to do with them. Not everything is Russia's fault. This was just a case of rich westerner having too much free time

MB

Moves
07 Jul 20
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Questioning the safety of vaccinations is not an anti-vaxx conspiracy. It is called a real health concern.

Are you in denial that vaccination makers are not liable for causing harm? That is how to make fast vaccines, not safe vaccines.

You alerted my thread because you are ignorant and have never watched any of the videos that clearly show evidence you are in denial of. RFK jr proved you wrong in a very professional way, but you are too brainwashed to be open minded.

Fauci admitted lying when he said masks would not help. I am the only person bringing attention to that fact and you helped get my thread censored because you didn't like the truth! Russ should take notice of this and restore my thread.

&fbclid=IwAR3oC7y-QdVN2CTwwLuY1_uhvs9bi0l2IHIMm3kaU4Pv-PHNHEPiiYR8zv0

MB

Moves
07 Jul 20

K

Germany

Moves
07 Jul 20

@metal-brain said
Questioning the safety of vaccinations is not an anti-vaxx conspiracy. It is called a real health concern.

Are you in denial that vaccination makers are not liable for causing harm? That is how to make fast vaccines, not safe vaccines.

You alerted my thread because you are ignorant and have never watched any of the videos that clearly show evidence you are in denia ...[text shortened]... youtube.com/watch?v=Cq8iQ65p9B0&fbclid=IwAR3oC7y-QdVN2CTwwLuY1_uhvs9bi0l2IHIMm3kaU4Pv-PHNHEPiiYR8zv0
The appropriate place for the evaluation of real health concerns is the peer-reviewed literature, not YouTube videos made by amateurs.

MB

Moves
07 Jul 20

@kazetnagorra said
The appropriate place for the evaluation of real health concerns is the peer-reviewed literature, not YouTube videos made by amateurs.
RFK jr gives the peer-reviewed literature source on that video. If you were not so bent on ignoring facts in the video you would already know that.

Define anti-vaxxer. Wanting vaccine makers to be liable when they hurt people is not an antivaxxer. If they are so sure their vaccines are safe why do they need a lawsuit waiver?

Duchess once pointed out that half of all people will not take a SARS2 vaccine. Does that make half the population anti-vaxxers? You don't even know what an anti-vaxxer is. Define it!