Go back
Shaming Christians Into Obedience

Shaming Christians Into Obedience

Debates

Vote Up
Vote Down

@PuzZuLz said
@KingDavid403

Readers should note that Kavid is drinking again. 😔
Wrong again liar; I have over 5 years of sobriety now. Keep it going tho little penis joe boy, keep it a going.... 😆

Vote Up
Vote Down

@PuzZuLz said
I already have cancer, like I give a F

Bring it.
Come and get it.

Vote Up
Vote Down

@KingDavid403 said
Wrong again liar; I have over 5 years of sobriety now. Keep it going tho little penis joe boy, keep it a going.... 😆
I could use another 6 pack 🥹

Vote Up
Vote Down

@KingDavid403 said
Wrong again liar; I have over 5 years of sobriety now. Keep it going tho little penis joe boy, keep it a going.... 😆
First you said this...


@KingDavid403 said
Come and get it.
Then this...


@KingDavid403

You can't afford me.


@PuzZuLz said
I could use another 6 pack 🥹
I already have cancer, like I give a F

You can always bomb a girls grade-school; that will show us and God huh?

I could use another 6 pack 🥹
6 pack? So you're a light-weight also; I thought so....

Vote Up
Vote Down

@KingDavid403 said
I already have cancer, like I give a F

You can always bomb a girls grade-school; that will show us and God huh?

I could use another 6 pack 🥹
6 pack? So you're a light-weight also; I thought so....
Is that what you think about?

Vote Up
Vote Down

@PuzZuLz said
Is that what you think about?
Actually, I think worse of YOU!
However, who am I ? No-one special, that's who. 🙂


@KingDavid403 said
Actually, I think worse of YOU!
However, who am I ? No-one special, that's who. 🙂
... said the racist

1 edit
Vote Up
Vote Down

@PuzZuLz said
... said the racist
Yep, that is another lie that you said about me tonight; you're on a roll, glass-jaw-joe. 😆