1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    04 Apr '17 15:102 edits
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    So she requested they be unmasked (why?) and those requests were denied, but they were subsequently unmasked anyway? Riiiight.

Are you really going to try to carry Dem water on this? The Obama admin loved to wield state power against political foes. This is no surprise.
    Who was "unmasked"?

Unless you want to be considered in the same category as a ridiculous and hysterical partisan shill like whodey, I suggest you present SOME evidence. The Bloomberg article gives none that shows Rice lied in her statement.

EDIT: The PBS NewsHour interview of Susan Rice by Judy Woodruff is here: http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/susan-rice-world-wonders-worries-white-house-can-trusted/

Please specify the "lies" it contains and the evidence that show any of her statements are deliberate falsehoods made with intention to deceive.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Apr '17 15:481 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You do realize she was the national security advisor, right? You know, for instance, Nixon was caught flat footed directing a team to break into that building, right? Do you know for a fact there was nothing suspected by Rice, only wanting political data on a political enemy?

Do you have facts showing there was no indication of some kind of wrongoing on their part?
    The NSA does to everyone every day what Nixon attempted to do at Watergate, which is to gather information.

How this information is then used or used against people is but a mystery that is wrapped in a riddle.

I reckon we will just trust them to always do the right thing, so long as the Dims are in charge, of course, cuz they never lie and always look out for the poor.

Perhaps the Catholic church should declare them all saints.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Apr '17 18:13
    It's amazing to me how there is no mention of this story on any MSM.
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    04 Apr '17 18:32
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    It's amazing to me how there is no mention of this story on any MSM.
    Except for CNN, MSNBC, The Daily Show, Stephen Colbert, The Washington Post, New York Times....
  5. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    04 Apr '17 19:09
    Originally posted by vivify
    Except for CNN, MSNBC, The Daily Show, Stephen Colbert, The Washington Post, New York Times....
    Yur killin me. CNNs' take. Bias much?https://news.grabien.com/story-cnn-goes-rampage-against-susan-rice-bombshell-instructs-view
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    04 Apr '17 19:45
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    Yur killin me. CNNs' take. Bias much?https://news.grabien.com/story-cnn-goes-rampage-against-susan-rice-bombshell-instructs-view
    So you're saying they covered it. Thanks.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 Apr '17 20:16
    You claim that Republicans are hypocrites, but then you show yourself to be one as well.
    Funny!
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Apr '17 21:06
    Here's the headline for the link....says it all...
    CNN Goes on Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers to Ignore Story
  9. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    05 Apr '17 01:12
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Here's the headline for the link....says it all...
    [b]CNN Goes on Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers to Ignore Story
    [/b]
    CNN is pure garbage. There is literally no one who thinks otherwise. I only mentioned them, since you claimed the "MSM" wasn't covering the story.

I mentioned a bunch of other "MSM" sources. You Reps have to cherry-pick one no one cares about, but that seems to be the only way you can score a point nowadays.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Apr '17 11:461 edit
    CNN is pure garbage. There is literally no one who thinks otherwise. I only mentioned them, since you claimed the "MSM" wasn't covering the story.

I mentioned a bunch of other "MSM" sources. You Reps have to cherry-pick one no one cares about, but that seems to be the only way you can score a point nowadays.
    Just because CNN was providing Hillary debate questions in no way means they are garbage! 😵

Seriously though, America has entered a DIm era of McCarthyism. They are just too arrogant and power hungry to admit it. Now US citizens are the target instead of foreign powers.

Of course, Dims targeted conservatives with the IRS, so why not with the NSA or CIA or FBI?

Notice I did not blame Obama cuz he learns about all of these scandals like we do, on the 6 o'clock news.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Apr '17 12:56
    Originally posted by whodey
    Just because CNN was providing Hillary debate questions in no way means they are garbage! 😵

Seriously though, America has entered a DIm era of McCarthyism. They are just too arrogant and power hungry to admit it. Now US citizens are the target instead of foreign powers.

Of course, Dims targeted conservatives with the IRS, so why not with the NSA o ...[text shortened]... did not blame Obama cuz he learns about all of these scandals like we do, on the 6 o'clock news.
    You are a complete hypocrite. Trumpf is pisssing off the entire world, making enemies left and right and all you have to say is Obama was to blame.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Apr '17 13:30
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You are a complete hypocrite. Trumpf is pisssing off the entire world, making enemies left and right and all you have to say is Obama was to blame.
    Well let's see, who was President that led to Trump?

I'm trying to think......um........er.......nope, can't remember. 😵
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Apr '17 15:541 edit
    http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2017/04/obama-official-who-ratted-out-admin-for-spying-just-went-crazy-on-live-tv-with-insane-claim-video-2490051.html

Looks like someone is trying to rat out the Dims

Cristina Laila for the Gateway Pundit reports, Former Obama official, Evelyn Farkas has come under heavy fire for her March 2nd appearance on MSNBC where she admitted to having a lot of knowledge on the surveillance of Trump and his team. She is now in damage control mode and her nervousness is causing her to make some odd statements.

If you look at Obama’s Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense that is out there, Evelyn Farkas, she made it clear that it was their goal to spread this information around, that they went around and did this. They have admitted on the record that this was their goal—to leak stuff. And they literally—she said on the record ‘Trump’s team.’ There are serious questions out there about what happened and why and who did it. – Sean Spicer

What do you think Farkas? She do got that crazy reptoid look her in eyes. lol Thanks for stopping by and let us know what you think in the comments section.

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2017/04/obama-official-who-ratted-out-admin-for-spying-just-went-crazy-on-live-tv-with-insane-claim-video-2490051.html
  14. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    05 Apr '17 16:22
    Originally posted by Eladar
    You claim that Republicans are hypocrites, but then you show yourself to be one as well.
    Funny!
    Now you've proven you don't know the definition of "hypocrite".
  15. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    05 Apr '17 19:15
    Originally posted by whodey
    https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-04-03/top-obama-adviser-sought-names-of-trump-associates-in-intel

White House lawyers last month learned that the former national security adviser Susan Rice requested the identities of U.S. persons in raw intelligence reports on dozens of occasions that connect to the Donald Trump transition and campaign, accor ...[text shortened]... sual: if not how the surveillance was collected, then certainly how and why it was disseminated.
    Whodey: Attorney at Law, has once again assigned himself the titles of judge, jury and executioner. I'd let these investigations run their course before (once again) jumping to conclusions. 🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree