1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 May '23 22:43
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Congratulations, Suzieanne!! you did it again.

A perfectly good non-racial thread and BAM.BAM thank you ma'am, let the "you're a racist" begin. 🙁 🙁
    So there were only white people here?

So non-racial to you means "only white folk"?
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 May '23 22:44
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Congratulations, Suzieanne!! you did it again.

A perfectly good non-racial thread and BAM.BAM thank you ma'am, let the "you're a racist" begin. 🙁 🙁
    Forgive her, she knows not what she says
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 May '23 22:45
    @averagejoe1 said
    I never voted for Trump, sorry not sorry.
  4. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    30 May '23 22:46
    @averagejoe1 said
    "You don't have to buy them' simply makes no sense on this thread. I did not figure you for one who segues, and slinks away from an issue. Why say that, when no one 'has to' buy anything. But since that is your great answer, my response is that Target has suffered Because NO ONE is BUYING their stuff.
    WGrass.....you say "no one has to buy". I say, 'No one is buying". RIGHT!!!
    Debating you libs is like shooting 100 fish in a small barrel. Just pitiful.
    Can you just state in plain language then what target did to earn their boycott?
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 May '23 22:48
    @wildgrass said
    Round in circles but the boycott was because target was selling t shirts with rainbow colors during pride week. Nevermind there were people buying the shirts.

You don't have to buy them Joe.
    BTW, accolades to Wildgrass, he maintains his composure throughout, not a small feat for a liberal. He is rare, not a screaming mimi.
    He has the concept of not showing any emotion. I get emotional myself, when libs want our stuff, (As you will see in the debt ceililng fight), but I restrain myself on the Forum. I could scream though@!!!
  6. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    30 May '23 22:50
    @earl-of-trumps said
    This is a stumper.

Lots of retailers sell WOKE stuff. Why pick on Target?
    I don't know. We should ask someone who is boycotting.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 May '23 23:172 edits
    @wildgrass said
    Can you just state in plain language then what target did to earn their boycott?
    All I do is plain language. Target allowed themselves to be duped and controlled by probably 10% of the country. Not all of the 12% American Africans are Woke, so lets say 5% of them, and the rest are liberals like people on this Forum. So they became gross with their marketing (which may have seemed normal to you and Shav), but a lot of people did not like it. You probably dont have children? You like the drag queens an stuff, so yeah, you still will not get it.
    It was all about the money. You are aware that California would not let Blackrock or Vanguard handle their billions in the pension funds if they invested in Exon, etc. They forced them to invest in climate, etc to get the business.
    So, Wall Street is now WOKE. Weird, huh?
  8. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    31 May '23 00:22
    @averagejoe1 said
    All I do is plain language. Target allowed themselves to be duped and controlled by probably 10% of the country. Not all of the 12% American Africans are Woke, so lets say 5% of them, and the rest are liberals like people on this Forum. So they became gross with their marketing (which may have seemed normal to you and Shav), but a lot of people did not like it. You ...[text shortened]... them to invest in climate, etc to get the business.
    "allowed themselves to be duped and controlled" is not plain language. You're writing in euphemisms.

What did they do?
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumpsonline
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    31 May '23 00:23
    @Suzianne said - So there were only white people here?
    -----------------------------------
    EoT says: Hey Troll-a-dole, you know as well as I do, that welfare recipients are 60% white.
    But again, you push to change the thread from Target losing $10B over to racism.
    ------------------

@Suzianne said - So non-racial to you means "only white folk"?
    -----------------------------------
    EoT says: Doh! It means the topic of the thread is not racist. You are, but not the thread.

Nice try, Susieanne.
  10. SubscriberEarl of Trumpsonline
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    31 May '23 00:401 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    lol, I just can't he'p myself AJoe. I love teeing off on those self righteous hypocrite types
  11. SubscriberEarl of Trumpsonline
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    31 May '23 00:46
    @averagejoe1 said
    BTW, accolades to Wildgrass, he maintains his composure throughout, not a small feat for a liberal. He is rare, not a screaming mimi.
    He has the concept of not showing any emotion. I get emotional myself, when libs want our stuff, (As you will see in the debt ceililng fight), but I restrain myself on the Forum. I could scream though@!!!
    agreed. Wildgrass is as cool as a moose in the winter time. 😛
  12. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    31 May '23 03:341 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    All I do is plain language. Target allowed themselves to be duped and controlled by probably 10% of the country. Not all of the 12% American Africans are Woke, so lets say 5% of them, and the rest are liberals like people on this Forum. So they became gross with their marketing (which may have seemed normal to you and Shav), but a lot of people did not like it. You ...[text shortened]... them to invest in climate, etc to get the business.
    Goobledy-gook.

Is it or is it not the colorful tee-shirts Joe?

Y'all mad about a company identifying a market and selling tee-shirts?
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    31 May '23 06:27
    @AverageJoe1
    Hey Joe, define 'Woke'.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    31 May '23 11:21
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Hey Joe, define 'Woke'.
    I cannot, nor can Richard Fowler, a gay black journalist on FOX! If HE said yesterday on Fox that he cannnot define it, I think you can understand how a straight-ass conservative white person like myself can have NO idea what it is. Is it just a movement to get our stuff, I just don't know. Is it a movement to tell us folks stuff that is irrelant to us? Why do you (woke) people have a neeeeed to project your crap? Can you not just live your crap?
    But you are right, cannot define Woke. I would ask you to define it, but you never even answered my last question. Pitiful.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    31 May '23 11:22
    @wildgrass said
    Goobledy-gook.

Is it or is it not the colorful tee-shirts Joe?

Y'all mad about a company identifying a market and selling tee-shirts?
    Mad? Hardly, I am glad, man. Let the world know that 'We arent going to take it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree