1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 May '23 13:261 edit
    Why, you ask? See link,, they attempted to woo the Woke and LGBTQX crowd, and had a backlash! I love it, luckily do not own that or Anheuser Busch. BTW, libs, this stuff and what is going on with AOC et al, trying to do away with Debt Ceiling, will also hurt you, big time.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/28/target-loses-10b-following-boycott-calls-over-lgbtq-friendly-clothing/

PS: Are you aware AOC wants to do away with debt ceiling?. This means that your heirs, grandchildren will have 'hell to pay', literally. You are all fools.
  2. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 May '23 19:48
    @averagejoe1 said
    Why, you ask? See link,, they attempted to woo the Woke and LGBTQX crowd, and had a backlash! I love it, luckily do not own that or Anheuser Busch. BTW, libs, this stuff and what is going on with AOC et al, trying to do away with Debt Ceiling, will also hurt you, big time.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/28/target-loses-10b-following-boycott-calls-over-lgbtq-friendly-clo ...[text shortened]... g?. This means that your heirs, grandchildren will have 'hell to pay', literally. You are all fools.
    Bunch of snowflakes boycotting because target sells t shirts they don't want to buy?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 May '23 19:501 edit
    @AverageJoe1
    I guess that only works for democrats, WE are ALL fools BECAUSE AOC want's to eliminate the debt ceiling.
    I guess you figure weaponizing HER statement you can thus attack the entire democratic party.

My guess is you saw that on Blazing saddles TV Glen Beck OP show.

Smooth moooove exlax.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 May '23 20:321 edit
    @averagejoe1 said

https://nypost.com/2023/05/28/target-loses-10b-following-boycott-calls-over-lgbtq-friendly-clo ...[text shortened]... g?. This means that your heirs, grandchildren will have 'hell to pay', literally. You are all fools.
    As I said, Cancel Culture is endemically Republican. They're the experts at it.

It's exactly what you did to the FBI and the DoJ.

You loved them as long as they were oppressing black people.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 May '23 20:34
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    I guess that only works for democrats, WE are ALL fools BECAUSE AOC want's to eliminate the debt ceiling.
    I guess you figure weaponizing HER statement you can thus attack the entire democratic party.

Smooth moooove exlax.
    News flash for the Republicans. AOC is nearly always right, just like Rachel Maddow.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 May '23 21:04
    @wildgrass said
    Bunch of snowflakes boycotting because target sells t shirts they don't want to buy?
    Here again, as a lib, you do not see the big picture. Wildgrass, the t-shirts per se are not the issue. The issue is pandering to Woke and LGBTQZX crowd, who are growing tiresome. Y'all say that they are not in our face,, but they are, dear Wgrass, they (you?) are. I do not feel sorry for target or Bud Light for caving to these nasty people. Hopefully the market gurus at both companies were fired.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 May '23 21:06
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1

Smooth moooove exlax.
    Guess away, SHouse. Geez. Note that it is a fact, but you make it a mystery, inside an enigma, around a puzzle.
    Oh, maybe you are shooting the messenger (me?)
  8. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    29 May '23 22:02
    @averagejoe1 said

Sounds like a good time to buy Target stock.

The debt ceiling was always a stupid idea.
  9. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 May '23 22:28
    @averagejoe1 said
    Here again, as a lib, you do not see the big picture. Wildgrass, the t-shirts per se are not the issue. The issue is pandering to Woke and LGBTQZX crowd, who are growing tiresome. Y'all say that they are not in our face,, but they are, dear Wgrass, they (you?) are. I do not feel sorry for target or Bud Light for caving to these nasty people. Hopefully the market gurus at both companies were fired.
    Round in circles but the boycott was because target was selling t shirts with rainbow colors during pride week. Nevermind there were people buying the shirts.

You don't have to buy them Joe.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 May '23 22:39
    @athousandyoung said
    Sounds like a good time to buy Target stock.

The debt ceiling was always a stupid idea.
    Right about it being a buy
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 May '23 22:44
    @wildgrass said
    Round in circles but the boycott was because target was selling t shirts with rainbow colors during pride week. Nevermind there were people buying the shirts.

You don't have to buy them Joe.
    "You don't have to buy them' simply makes no sense on this thread. I did not figure you for one who segues, and slinks away from an issue. Why say that, when no one 'has to' buy anything. But since that is your great answer, my response is that Target has suffered Because NO ONE is BUYING their stuff.
    WGrass.....you say "no one has to buy". I say, 'No one is buying". RIGHT!!!
    Debating you libs is like shooting 100 fish in a small barrel. Just pitiful.
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    30 May '23 02:061 edit
    @wildgrass said
    This is a stumper.

Lots of retailers sell WOKE stuff. Why pick on Target?
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 May '23 07:25
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    NO DON'T TELL ME IT'S TRUE, THEY SELL WOKE STUFF? How can that be? Wouldn't they be in prison by now? Please keep us updated.
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    30 May '23 07:481 edit
    @wildgrass said
    Numbskull jobs like our own average Joe but at least you know it’s safe to go to target without bumping into any of them scum of the earth types.
    BTW I’ll go out on a very robust limb and say joes figures are a right wing homophobe fantasy number.
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    30 May '23 07:52
    @averagejoe1 said
    "You don't have to buy them' simply makes no sense on this thread. I did not figure you for one who segues, and slinks away from an issue. Why say that, when no one 'has to' buy anything. But since that is your great answer, my response is that Target has suffered Because NO ONE is BUYING their stuff.
    WGrass.....you say "no one has to buy". I say, 'No one is buying". RIGHT!!!
    Debating you libs is like shooting 100 fish in a small barrel. Just pitiful.
    Yes Joe lots of people are buying them and your 10b figure is definitely B.S

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree